Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

40 days

roro3868

Well I just finished my first day of the 40 day empowerment meditation program. I particularly enjoy the void meditation. I will complete this program, then do the dedication ritual. That way it will be something I've worked towards and so will mean more to me. Ah spiritual purpose and a great regime laid out. After 40 days I'll be stronger than ever. So nice to have a program laid out like this. Much thanks to priestess hoodedcobra666 for this course. After I've completed it I'll begin the 6 month one.

Rory, you NEED to dedicate before you do heavy meditating like the 40 day program. If you don't, the enemy WILL attack you, attacks can be very bad. HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 10, 2016, at 15:23, "roro3868@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Well I just finished my first day of the 40 day empowerment meditation program. I particularly enjoy the void meditation. I will complete this program, then do the dedication ritual. That way it will be something I've worked towards and so will mean more to me. Ah spiritual purpose and a great regime laid out. After 40 days I'll be stronger than ever. So nice to have a program laid out like this. Much thanks to priestess hoodedcobra666 for this course. After I've completed it I'll begin the 6 month one.

Oh right Ha! i thought it said priestess. Anyway, I'm doing the dedication tomorrow night. I was gonna wait till I finished the 40 day program but I was advised not to start the regime beforehand. This is not a decision I've made lightly. I've been educating myself for a few years and have always had an interest in satanism. Also looked into  luciferianism, temple of set and thelema. Satanism is the one that rings true. Reading through the JOS site now and everything is in line with my thinking. So I'm happy to make the commitment. Do you know of a good site to get quality incense resin, preferably in the U.K. ? Found several sites, no way of knowing the quality though. 

Good luck! Make sure you dedicate like It said above.
I also completed this program. Make sure you take as much extra days/time required when getting to the chakra opening meditations. When I did mine, it took 53-56 days rather.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back