Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

40 Days of Power - Meditation Program for New Dedicated People.

hoodedcobra666

This is a guide for those who have just Dedicated, in regards to what they should be doing meditation wise. Use this as a guide and not as dogma- though things are written therein in a way to be easily read, understood and finally done. All our people should do this. Even if you haven't dedicated too soon, check in here as this might be a nice program for you to do, but adjust the repetitions and the rest of things. Its detailed and easy to understand, given its specifically aimed for new people. 
Please distribute this.
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

For any questions, post these here, but not before you have read the Joy of Satan website and not before you have studied the material. Thank you. We will be here to support you as much as we can throughout the program.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
SIEG HEIL!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

thanks

On Sunday, January 5, 2014 8:34 AM, "hoodedcobra666@..." <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
  This is a guide for those who have just Dedicated, in regards to what they should be doing meditation wise. Use this as a guide and not as dogma- though things are written therein in a way to be easily read, understood and finally done. All our people should do this. Even if you haven't dedicated too soon, check in here as this might be a nice program for you to do, but adjust the repetitions and the rest of things. Its detailed and easy to understand, given its specifically aimed for new people. 
Please distribute this.

For any questions, post these here, but not before you have read the Joy of Satan website and not before you have studied the material. Thank you. We will be here to support you as much as we can throughout the program.
SIEG HEIL!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: 40 Days of Power - Meditation Program for New Dedicated People.
Sent: Sun, Jan 5, 2014 2:35:47 PM

Me too. It can't open after download
On Jan 5, 2014 6:34 AM, <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
Please distribute this.

SIEG HEIL!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] 40 Days of Power - Meditation Program for New Dedicated People.
Sent: Sun, Jan 5, 2014 6:22:12 PM

<td val[/IMG]   [/IMG]hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
Please distribute this.

SIEG HEIL!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
[/QUOTE] [/TD]

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] 40 Days of Power - Meditation Program for New Dedicated People.
Sent: Sun, Jan 5, 2014 6:22:12 PM

<td val[/IMG]   [/IMG]hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
Please distribute this.

SIEG HEIL!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
[/QUOTE] [/TD]

The part of the program that has you open your chakras has me confused. Because it takes 4 days to open your third eye but you only give it one day? Are we supposed to start them on the days allotted then just continue till they are open while overlapping the opening of the others? (So on the second day your doing the vibrations for the third eye and heart chakra)?Thanks.

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power." -- Abraham Lincoln

On 2014-01-04, at 10:34 PM, <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
Please distribute this.

SIEG HEIL!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Sent: Sun, Jan 5, 2014 9:24:29 PM

<td val[/IMG]   The part of the program that has you open your chakras has me confused. Because it takes 4 days to open your third eye but you only give it one day? Are we supposed to start them on the days allotted then just continue till they are open while overlapping the opening of the others? (So on the second day your doing the vibrations for the third eye and heart chakra)?Thanks.

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power." -- Abraham Lincoln

On 2014-01-04, at 10:34 PM, <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" >hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Please distribute this.

SIEG HEIL!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]   The part of the program that has you open your chakras has me confused. Because it takes 4 days to open your third eye but you only give it one day? Are we supposed to start them on the days allotted then just continue till they are open while overlapping the opening of the others? (So on the second day your doing the vibrations for the third eye and heart chakra)?Thanks.

On 2014-01-04, at 10:34 PM, <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" >hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Please distribute this.

SIEG HEIL!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
[/TD]

Your awesome lol :p be ma m8
HAIL LUCIFER! ▲ ▲ ▲
On 6 Jan 2014 20:06, "Hooded Cobra" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]   The part of the program that has you open your chakras has me confused. Because it takes 4 days to open your third eye but you only give it one day? Are we supposed to start them on the days allotted then just continue till they are open while overlapping the opening of the others? (So on the second day your doing the vibrations for the third eye and heart chakra)? Thanks.

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power."  -- Abraham Lincoln

On 2014-01-04, at 10:34 P[/IMG]hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Please distribute this.

SIEG HEIL!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
[/TD]

DARN CHRISTIAN PARENTS!!! I want to do the runic vibrations so bad, but there is no way I could do them in a house full of Christians. Will I still get results of any kind without the chants?

Do it ina quiet place..dont be scared...I was homeless and still a satanist I have been through the worst torment just under physical torture...lol practice your worship without fear

------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 4:46 PM PST lamiacadell@... wrote:

DARN CHRISTIAN PARENTS!!! I want to do the runic vibrations so bad, but there is no way I could do them in a house full of Christians. Will I still get results of any kind without the chants?

About the 40 days meditation programm.   I can see for 6-8 days on you put the heavier meditations in the morning  period and lighter one in the morning. For example “Morning Meditations for today:-Aura Cleaning:-Aura of Protection:-Void Meditation with your eyes open for 2 minutes. Breathing Exercise “Complete Yogic Breath for 10 rounds.-Chakra Spinning: Night Meditations for today:-Aura Cleaning:-Aura of Protection:-Void Meditation with your eyes open for 2 minutes.  “ My question is: Can I shift and do the  heavier meditations at night and lighter ones in the morning. I have more piece and silence and night? Ave Satanas!  

Paul, Ofcourse you can. As long as it gets done.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 3:09 PM PST Paul Light Bearer wrote:

About the 40 days meditation programm.

I can see for 6-8 days on you put the heavier meditations in the morning
period and lighter one in the morning. For example “Morning Meditations
for today:-Aura Cleaning:-Aura of Protection:-Void Meditation with your
eyes open for 2 minutes. Breathing Exercise “Complete Yogic Breath for 10
rounds.-Chakra Spinning:

Night Meditations for today:-Aura Cleaning:-Aura of Protection:-Void
Meditation with your eyes open for 2 minutes. “

My question is: Can I shift and do the heavier meditations at night and
lighter ones in the morning. I have more piece and silence and night?

Ave Satanas!

I am a new member. Where can I find the 40 day power meditation program for beginners? I am already familiar with many power meditations. Thanks 

On Jan 11, 2014, at 4:19, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

rounds.-Chakra Spinning:

Ave Satanas!

Thanks a lot for the post HoodedCobra, appreciate it my brother. :) Only problem I have is the aura cleanings, I can't roll my damn R's for the sake of my own life! :( Ugh, one of the few major problems I go through. It drives me nuts.

It says not to clean your aura with Raum until you feel you're ready anyway.

But rolling the R is easy. What do you find hard about it?

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 10:57 PM PST richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Thanks a lot for the post HoodedCobra, appreciate it my brother. :) Only problem I have is the aura cleanings, I can't roll my damn R's for the sake of my own life! :( Ugh, one of the few major problems I go through. It drives me nuts.

Listen to High Priestess Maxine vibrate Ra

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2MOCrTvlV3I

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 11:26 PM PST jeremy montoya wrote:

It says not to clean your aura with Raum until you feel you're ready anyway.

But rolling the R is easy. What do you find hard about it?

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 10:57 PM PST richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

On Jan 11, 2014 9:44 PM, "Zo" <greenbackzo@... wrote:
  I am a new member. Where can I find the 40 day power meditation program for beginners? I am already familiar with many power meditations. Thanks 

On Jan 11, 2014, at 4:19, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

rounds.-Chakra Spinning:

Ave Satanas!

From: richardlesterhailsatan11@... <richardlesterhailsatan11@...;
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: 40 Days of Power - Meditation Program for New Dedicated People.
Sent: Sun, Jan 12, 2014 6:57:12 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Thanks a lot for the post HoodedCobra, appreciate it my brother. :) Only problem I have is the aura cleanings, I can't roll my damn R's for the sake of my own life! :( Ugh, one of the few major problems I go through. It drives me nuts.
[/TD]

It is not my native tongue, I never rolled r's in my life, so it's a lot like riding a bike for your first time, guess it takes practice. I know a lot of people who can't roll their r's.

Keep practicing.  In the beginning, simply pronounce your R's.  Now, start trying to roll them--it will sound lousy at first, but keep at it.  Just remember the sound that many people associate with being cold, and try imitating that sound.  It usually takes some time for those who never rolled an R in their native tongue.  If you speak a language where rolled R's are frequent and are not physically disabled from making that sound, there is no excuse.
In fact, doing 108 RAUM's a day might be a good idea to practice rolling your R's.  Don't worry if it sounds lousy.  Or, if you only get a single roll instead of continuous rolling at first.  Keep at it until you get better at rolling that R.  An alternative is to do a planetary square (not Saturn without reading the warning therein)--Jupiter squares are in season now.  They require rolling several R's.  Either way, do the best you can and continually work at improving it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back