Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

40 day self empowerment question - Spinning Chakras

growr_n_showr2

I am on day 6 of the 40 day self empowerment program and am having difficulty with spinning chakras, is the normal for a beginner? Because it is someone completely new to me I am not sure if I am doing it correctly. Do you visualise your chakras spinning within your body or can you picture yourself in your mind as if you are watching yourself, like you are seeing yourself on TV? Sorry if that sounds ridiculous.Also I have a terrible memory so have to refer back to the mediation page during the mediation so I can make sure I am doing it correctly, does that sort of ruin what I have done before?If these seem stupid questions, I apologise but I would rather ask than not be getting the full experience.Thank you in advance and hail Satan.

I have the same question about the visualizing of chakras ... I also seem to "see" my self as if watching TV, find it difficult to see chakras within me... do we still get results this way?

Don't belittlle yourself so much! These aren't stupid questions, it is only natural to ask for things you have no experience of.
In regards to spinning the chakras, sometimes I also do that: I watch myself like I am a third person and standing outside my body, in order to visualize my chakras and such.The important thing is to feel it. If you feel the energy, the difference (even a little), then you know you're doing it right. :)

Lastly, about your memory; your memory will most definitely improve the more you advance with meditations. In the future (after you finish the program, and after you open all of your chakras) you can also use runes to help you with empowering your memory. :)
Also, there are some videos that might help you with visualization and general information: https://www.youtube.com/user/SpiritualSnism
Stay strong and keep it up! :)  

Στις 2:39 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 3 Ιουλίου 2015, ο/η "lagerthabjorn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I have the same question about the visualizing of chakras ... I also seem to "see" my self as if watching TV, find it difficult to see chakras within me... do we still get results this way?

Thank you for the link to the videos, they have help me immensely and I would advise anyone who is having trouble visualising their chakras etc to go watch.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back