Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

40 day meditation question

littlesttitan

Hey again my amazing family!!! ? this post might sound a little worn out, but right now i see this as the last question ill ask in a long time. I know i can answer a few of my questions with my own experiments and intelligence but for this one i ask for some outside help of someone who CAN help. I remember doing the 40 day beginner meditation program but i deeply feel that i messed it up, not only that but my meditation schedule got destroyed and i rarely even cleaned my aura for 5 minutes. Point is that i think i fucked up. Is there any negative things that could happen from me doing the 40 day program again? Like any bad things from doing the chakra openings again, i don't think its likely that anything bad can happen and only good can come from doing it again, BUT im not too knowledgable about the chakras. Im in the process of "re-learning". So please and thank you to anyone who answers this truthfully. LOVE YOU ALL!!! ?

You can easily fix this problem. Just go back and redo this meditation program and  focus on the ones you feel negative from, usually this means the chakras are blocked and you need to focus more on them cleaning them and opening them up more. And other meditations in the program you are feeling off about keep practicing them until you feel you've achieved your goal towards them and move on to  the next one. I myself am working on the 40 day program and for some individuals it may take longer to work on some of them than others. Just keep going and don't feel held back or stuck, just work on them however long it may take you.
Sorceress BellatrixHAIL SATAN/LUCIFER FORTEVER!

Alright, ill take your word for it since your the only one who replied ^-^. But can i still do the entire 40 days (re)? opening all my chakras etc.? I might be a little too paranoid but ide just like to know. LOVE YA!?

I did that program 3 times. The thirds time I took a little longer than 40 days to focus on the things I felt needed a bit more time. The program can be seen as a guide and you can definitely take more time on it if you need it.

wouldn't it be handier if you just focussed on the chackra's instead of the 40 day program? because you know all of the meditations that are in there and you are still doing those meditations (ac-ap-vm.......) so if I was you I would start again with the first chackra or the chackra that you feel is blocked. and just take all the time you need to open up that specific chackra.

Op donderdag 25 januari 7:06 2018 schreef "hailourtruegod@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] het volgende:

I did that program 3 times. The thirds time I took a little longer than 40 days to focus on the things I felt needed a bit more time. The program can be seen as a guide and you can definitely take more time on it if you need it.

I trust HP HC in the way he wrote it. It makes sense to do these as well instead of doing everything one by one. But that's me. Also I appreciate the concern but this was a while ago when I did all that and it worked perfectly fine. The thing is some people need to spend more time on specific parts that are in the program. Now I empower my chakras and get to feel the affects every time :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back