Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

4 New God Rituals - NOW LIVE - ASMODEUS, MULCIBER, ADRAMELECH, ALASTOR

The Ritual of Hephaistos is primarily focused to open up your consciousness and mind, in the material domain. This one is extremely in-depth.

The Ritual of Alastor, deals with defense and the ability to defend one's self and exact justice if needed.

The Ritual of Asmodeus, has many uses, for knowledge, gaining personal skills and charm.

The Ritual for Alpheus, has to do with Ritual purity and reaching higher states of enlightenment.

These are also just surface basic ways of benefit. They also bond everyone to the Gods. There are more than one benefits in every Ritual.

PS: It appears all these Rituals have everyone hyped up and rightfully so. How are the Rituals going until now? Make sure to post feedback. It will motivate us all.
It's night and I can still fill the literal fire of Hephaistos ritual. Truly became energetic, I could fill my body intelligence like I could feel my body had it's own natural intelligence especially of movement.
Alastor Ritual really made me feel invincible.

Hail God mulciber! I felt a burning sensation in the left side of my body
Alastor is not God but I called him like one, I didn't want to be disrespectfull. hail demon Alastor!

I always thought that the name Ptah and the name Hephaestus were related in some way. But for that very reason I thought Hephaestus was Satan himself.

Thank you so much for this information and for opening the doors to the Gods!

Thank you so much for these rituals!
I hv never heard of hephaistos, in fact, I thought Amon Ra was PTAH. And I would never hv known he was son of Zeus

What is the relation between Alastor and Maat? Do they both govern the principles of order and justice? I had also come across some information on the forums which led me to believe that Nemesis is Maat, but are they in fact two different Goddesses?

Another question, is it possible to perform Alastor's ritual to honor him and punish unjust treatment by individuals in our personal lives? I recently endured some injustice and hope the other party gets what they deserve, hard.

Thank you always for the wonderful rituals.
Probably, but I think Maat is more like also demanding of us to be just too. I guess maat is also a purifier and after the group ritual I did pray to her concerning a group of people who slandered me and they and their families were severely dealt with. I'm serious. The amounts of bad events that took place for them was piling.
The more you do their rituals, the understanding and mores comes.
I also really wonder what I'll feel in Eshmun and Alpheus rituals because I noticed the first two are really strong, I literally feel them on my skin even right now, Ptah's ritual gives me this fire 🔥 sensation

The Timcast show should be good tonight.
Iran orders DIRECT STRIKE on israel after assassination in Tehran

Keep doing the rituals. :)

I am very happy to announce 4 more New Rituals about our Gods. Now, make sure to read the descriptions about them, as the rabbit hole goes deep with all of them. Below will be found the rectified identities of these Gods, outside of the Jewish context.

Names of Jewish origin [or slander titles] as I have mentioned before, will be removed in the Joy of Satan and have a secondary importance when the Demon's Section will be re-done. That is a long and lifelong task as I see it. Therefore, the Rituals will be up first and Rituals are the reference for the identities of these Gods.

I will wipe out every jewish reference, curse and abomination of the so called "Left Hand Path" on top of the Gods. That is necessary for us to move forward. However, for historical sake, the Joy of Satan will always retain in it the origins of the what the Jews have done to the Gods, while also I will simultaneously explain all the grand crimes and misappropriations the Jews have caused historically against them. Any jewish slander or any "Left hand path" nonsense will have a last of the least mention when it comes to any of the Gods going forward.

That is an extremely long task. These Rituals and researches you see here, took a very large amount of research. However, the task as a High Priest is to serve the Gods and my destiny is to reconnect you with Them in a very purified manner. I also want to thank JG ApolloAbove (Making into webpages) and JG PowerOfJustice (editing the Ritual)

SCHEDULE FOR THE RITUALS: 29th OF JULY UNTIL 7th OF AUGUST

Alastor: 28 - 30 of July
Mulciber: 31 - 2 of August
Asmodeus: 3 to 5 of August
Andrealphus: 6 to 7 of August

Fan art or generic art will be included with each God, to give an idea of their depictions based on how they appear.

4Gods.png

God Mulciber: Is actually Hephaistos of the Ancient Greeks and Vulcan of the Romans. He was also Gobbanus and Goibniu (Irish & Gaul), and credited in this context as the Head Blacksmith of the Gods, (Tuatha De Danaan). To the Egyptians, He was Ptah, the Name Hephaistos comes from He-Patah of the Egyptians.

In the "Goetic" sources, He is called "Satan's Palace Designer" and also "Grand Architect". The same role, for Zeus and the Gods, was that of Hephaistus [He is the par excellence God of Architectural and Technology Engineers - Master Craftsman of the Gods, purported to make the "Weaponry of the Olympians" and other structures].

The word "Mulciber" that was used for description, is merely a Roman word meaning "To shape through fire", or someone who shapes metals and other materials through the use of fire. That is related to anvils, as Vulcan [Roman Pantheon] works upon the Anvil with "Molten Fire]. The two Irish and Gaulish Names Gobbanus and Goibniu, are correlated with the Ancient Greek "Κόπανος" (Κ is C in the above alphabets), a dual word used to indicate "Hitting", but also the sound created by hitting; in that context, the sound of hitting something on an anvil.

Hephaistos means "He of the Volcano" (Literally in Ancient Greek) and is credited with being one of the creators to Mankind. The statement that he is "Beelzebul's Second in Command", is because when Zeus created mankind, his Son, Hephaistus helped shape mankind further through what we know as Genetic...Engineering. Who is known as Mulciber in the "Goetia", is actually Hephaistos, Zeus's son. Hephaistos is a God of advance architecture and divine technology.

From Ancient sources, he also created robotics [What we could today refer to as AI Robots] and other impressive machines, which ended up being labelled as "Mythological" later. The so called "Fall of Hephaistus from the Mount Olympus", is a mystical code since Hephaistus rules the Earthly Realm [where creation of machines, robotics, weapons, and anything scientific] can take place. The mythological and impressive allegories of Hephaistos are too many to mention here [he has a most deep occult significance]. Due to very close significant relation with his Father Beelzebul/Zeus, the sigil of Beelzebul was conflated with that of Hephaistos/Mulciber.

The Sigil of Mulciber is a symbolic Anvil, as Hephaistos's symbol was the Anvil. The Anvil is a very important symbol, because it has to do with creation of ideas into material forms. More on this will be given into a seminar and future updates of the JoS Demon section.

Mulciber will be removed from the Joy of Satan and replaced by Hephaistus, as Mulciber is just a generic Roman word and nothing else.

View attachment 3357View attachment 3362

Here is the Ritual of Mulciber [Hephaistos]: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/mulciber-ptah-hephaistos-vulcan-power-ritual.html

Demon Alastor: Alastor is one of the direct rip-offs from Ancient Greek words. In Ancient Greece, Zeus also had an identity that was called "Ζευς Αλάστωρ". That is widely known, and one can click here to read more about Zeus Alastor or Alastoras.

Alastor in the "Goetia" which lacks complete information about him, simply writes "That he enforces down the Decrees of Satan".

In the context of the above, Zeus Alastor is the face Zeus takes when there is an absolute necessity to enforce decrees; to even out injustices, to annihilate tyrants, or to destroy extreme deviants or utmost criminals. Alastor is symbolic of this state of inescapable wrath, but not blind wrath, but wrath and unrelenting anger towards those who do the most deplorable crimes. Zeus sends the Demon Alastor to punish criminals and the impious for the sake of ultimate Justice.

Alastor is an independent Demon [whose sigil will be available and provided by Him directly, from now on], that works under Beelzebul/Zeus.

Alastor is most terrifying to the enemy, only comparable to a few other Demons. Alastor can torment without cessation both in this life and the next, those who do the most deplorable acts against the Gods, their Initiates or Disciples who are learning under Zeus. Alastor specializes also in punishing those who attack members of their own family [or their own race], or those who commit the highest penalizing errors of attacking brothers and sisters [as thus, Beelzebul "who handles the infighting between Satanists", also as a spiritual family]. Alastor can wipe out the whole "lot" of a person, if the amount of sacrilege is too great.

His Sister is Nemesis [another Goddess that will be introduced to the Joy of Satan, sister of Alastor]. Nemesis is a personification of divine retribution when Hybris is committed [high sacrilege against the Gods]. Jews branded all of these entities as "Entities of utmost evil", having habitually committing for themselves both the crime of Hybris and all the crimes punishable by Alastor.

View attachment 3358View attachment 3363

Here is the Ritual of Alastor [Alastoras]: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/alastor-power-ritual.html

King of Demons Asmodeus: Asmodeus was the God the Sidonian Canaaites who worshiped him as Eshmun [Esh-Mendai or Ashmedai later in Hebrew sources].

His other Name in the enemy's works is referred to as "Sidonai", which means "He of Sidon", indicating both a location, or a God worshipped or Sidon, or a being that came from Sidon. The City of Sidon in present day Lebanon, is one of the most Ancient Cities in the World.

The name of Asmodeus has also a code hidden in it; it comes from the Ancient Greek Asma [Song] and Deus [Zeus - God] and means "Song of God". At the same time, the modern name "Amadeus" comes from Asmodeus, and means "Love of God". The relation of "Songs" and Asmodeus, is because he is a Son of Apollo.

Asmodeus is on the Rank of Demon, and is one very beloved God among Spiritual Satanists. He can teach numerous sciences, music, magick, astrology and spirituality overall. He was a Mortal who ascended all the way up to the Demonic Rank.

On the enemy's side and claims, Asmodeus is among the most hated and most slandered Gods in the Jewish literature. He was also called "Ashmedai". An avid hater of Israel and Jews, Asmodeus has a prominent position in all the false literature of the enemy, who ranks him as a highest "Satan" [persecutor entity against Israel]. The jews, speaking in code, say that Asmodeus also attacked King Solomon (never existed, it's an allegorical tale) in more than one ways. This equates him to a legendary ranking of power, where few have reached in History.

There is no problem to call Him Asmodeus, but one can also call Him Eshmun. He can confer impressive powers, and many of these described of in "grimoires". Asmodeus is the King of Demons, meaning he is on the top rank where the Demonic Hierarchy is concerned, exactly below the higher ranks. Therefore, his power is impressive.

As the Name is of Ancient Greek roots, it does not need any change. The slander and false correlation of the root "Ashmu or Eshma" to relate to emotions of rage, lust and related lower emotions [as in traditional grimoires] comes from a mish-mash of Judaism and late Zoroastrianism, likely related to the term Aeshmadev. Since the Jews were enslaved by the Zoroastrians for a long time, they didn't lose the chance to promote gross misrepresentations of Asmodeus. As an oppressive force for the Jews, he has humiliated Israel in all it's history.

Under Asmodeus there were many small Ancient Schools of Spirituality all over Arabia, but that information cannot be disclosed and it's directly from him. He taught people directly for centuries, unaffected by the slander of the enemy. He also mentioned "Turkey and Anatolia". Hidden sects who were parading on the front as "Islamic", were internally in league with Asmodeus and learning how to ascend to the Godhead.

Inadvertedly, he became really famous through the Islamic hoaxes slander accounts to the Arabic world, and many interested occultists and people who needed knowledge, did go to him for knowledge and instruction. "He of Sidon" has never abandoned his ancestral continent.

This is where the twist happens historically and Asmodeus ends up being called all of the endless slanderous names. Even this did not hold much water in it. Regardless, the fact that he is wrathful against Jews and a blessed one for the followers of the Gods, is a well known fact.

View attachment 3360
View attachment 3364

Here is the Ritual of Asmodeus [Eshmun]: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/asmodeus-eshmun-power-ritual.html

God Adramelech: Originally the Sun-God and River God, He was presiding over the town of Sippur in Akkad (Older Sumeria). Originally a Babylonian God, also worshiped largely in Ancient Syria. The jews coined all these regions as "Sepharvaim", something which would be a combined word for the "Those of Sippar". His Assyrian Name was Adar.

Due to the almost complete lack of information about this God, the enemy has liberally dictated the lowest slander against him also; the usual abominations they constantly write about all the Gentile Pagan Gods. His association with Peacocks is due to the fact that the Peacock is a symbol of splendor, power and spiritual rectification; also related to the Rivers around which peacocks reside.

He has two Names, one that corresponds to the Sun [Adramalekh] and one that corresponds to the Moon [Annamalekh]. The Ancient people's listed in the Bible as yet another "enemy of Israel", worshiped Adramelech. In the grimoire works of the Jews, he is regarded as a most fearsome entity, that is "Very close to Lucifer" and "Most Loyal to Lucifer".

Andrealphus and Adramelech are the same being; Adra-Melech and Adre-Alphus are two names for the same being. Another name of Andramelech from Ancient Greek origin, is Alpheus. Alpheus was a God of Rivers. Adramelech and Alpheus are very valid Names to use. Both in the Ancient Greek lore, and in the Babylonian lore, he is symbolic of the power of Rivers.

View attachment 3361
View attachment 3365

Here is the Ritual of Andramalekh [Alpheus]: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/adramalech-alpheus-power-ritual.html
I messed up today and did Alastor’s , but I went back and did ifestos as well and also honored Apollo by doing his and spending time with them.
Cobra , I can not thank you enough for all the work you do, allowing me to help . Helping me and other initiated as much as you do. also for being a good role model. I look up to you as I feel a lot of us do. Thank you for sharing this info that led me hereAnyways love you cobra. Just had to appreciate you.
Lydia, thank you for all the sound advice you give, your yoga has transformed my life. Your dating advice reminds me of a lot of friends; whom I see again I will share what you both taught me

Thank you high priests, thank you high council, thank you JG’s you are all so amazing

I have done God Hephaistos Ritual today, during the Ritual I felt the importance of geometry, chakra shapes and runes.

I have a question, what "ΣΙΠΤΑΧΟΥ" means?

This is an Ancient Egyptian form of the name Ptah. It was Si-Ptahu.

I realized on July 30 that I had screwed up and by then I was doing rituals for the god Mulciber instead of Lord Alastor, I did three in a row rituals for Lord Alastor that day, and then I saw his face in my mind smiling as if he was proud of me.

I am very happy that ritual for Lord Asmodeus was released, He was the first god who on his own accord approached and interacted with me after dedication ritual.

Alastor's ritual felt *extremely* powerful.

I'm also very happy to be doing more Olympian Gods' rituals, such as Hephaistus.

Finally... I've been wanting to do Asmodeus's Power Ritual for so long. 😁
For some reason (perhaps because of the name), I always thought he was connected to Greece in some way.
I also absolutely love his drawing, it drew me in right away.

The drawings are really such a pleasant idea! I hope maybe we can have drawings from the earlier Gods and Goddesses, as well.

Thank you for the Rituals High Priest, your time is very valuable. I do have a question though.

The Alastor ritual, https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/alastor-power-ritual.html , has two affirmations in a row. And I was wondering if this is on purpose, or is there a set of runes that need vibrating, missing? It's right before the Ending.

Again thank you.

@ApolloAbove [JG] will review this.

I realized on July 30 that I had screwed up and by then I was doing rituals for the god Mulciber instead of Lord Alastor, I did three in a row rituals for Lord Alastor that day, and then I saw his face in my mind smiling as if he was proud of me.

I am very happy that ritual for Lord Asmodeus was released, He was the first god who on his own accord approached and interacted with me after dedication ritual.

No problems at all here.

What Stormblood said was correct though. Please get some good sleep, it is necessary for you to think clearly. It is not a badge of honor to declare how little sleep you get. Do you maybe have insomnia maybe and you need help resolving it? Try to aim for at least 7 hours of good sleep each night, as your body needs this to reset and repair itself.

The Gods have access to advanced steroids? What are you even talking about? Why would a divine being in another dimension need to rely on the human concept of steroids?

You can lose weight by using magic and performing workings, so the rules can be bent here to make your body more efficient. Try a Rune working or attempt the blue color magic HPS Maxine wrote about on JoS.
Hi, it like I'm been disallowed from changing my display picture. There's no option for that where I normally find it.

I Just did Asmodeus Ritual, very blissful, I feel cool, like really calm and cool. I see other Apollo's names pean and HP mentioned Apollo not to be the sun God but Helios, so was it Asmodeus-Eshmun that you referred to as the sun God?

Secondly I began to aslo think that Michael Jackson really wanted to be like Asmodeus, well that's by the way.

After doing the ritual, I feel his power in my head a lot up to my pineal gland, very blissful. I would like to pledge my discipleship to Eshmun as recently my daily goal has been how to advance in the Godhead.

I see the pentagram, not like our pentagram. Why so?
I really love this ritual, I can feel his energy like electricity all over me and bliss in my head.

HAIL ASMODEUS - ESHMUN

God Mulciber: Is actually Hephaistos of the Ancient Greeks and Vulcan of the Romans. He was also Gobbanus and Goibniu (Irish & Gaul), and credited in this context as the Head Blacksmith of the Gods, (Tuatha De Danaan). To the Egyptians, He was Ptah, the Name Hephaistos comes from He-Patah of the Egyptians.
So is Ptah here like a title or an aspect or is Mulciber not Satan Ptah?
Also Geb has more in parallel with Satan too so was he the Egyptian aspect of Satan?

I did the ritual of Hephaestus today. I have to admit, it's a really powerful ritual. It took me 1.5 hours to do the ritual. It was really worth it and really recharged me. In between, I kept hearing the anvil striking the metal and got an energetic connection to my beloved Ptah. Concentrating on the seal of Hephaestus, I realized that he is powerful to turn any wish into reality through his strike. Hephaistos-Ptah is the creator of so many things. I would like to thank HPHC666 for creating this ritual.

By the way, is there also a Wotan ritual? If so, I would love to perform it. He once appeared to me as a child. I fell to my knees with tears in my eyes and swore allegiance to him. After that, however, I forgot about him for a long time. Now, however, he stands before me once again, looking at me peacefully.

On July 29, I performed the ritual of Alastor. This ritual is also very powerful. After performing the ritual, I was so happy. I simply felt safe and accepted. During the ritual, I lit three black candles on a silver candlestick and the flame crackled very loudly and grew bigger.

Tomorrow I want to do the ritual of Asmodeus.

I have prepared an altar especially for the rituals and cleanse myself beforehand. Then I dress in a black velvet robe and light three black candles. The room is filled with good incense, which puts me in a good mood.

The help I receive from JoS is invaluable. I am so grateful that Lord Satan has shown me the way to this group. Glory be to him and all hellish demons.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Lucifius Focalor!

Hail Wotan!

Also Geb has more in parallel with Satan too so was he the Egyptian aspect of Satan?
Need an edit button,,,,,
So is Ptah here like a title or an aspect of Mulciber?
Since we have been referring to Satan as Ptah is it like a title that has been used by both,?

Satan is not really Ptah. Many Gods are credited as creators, the levels of creation are not all the same. This is part of mystical Ritual. One must stay focused on this topic. Identities are limited to present information and so on, so forth. Everyone of these Gods has immense powers to these ends.

Gods work in a union and a team. If I am not X, then another is X. This "another" does not exist that much for the Gods, who are all united in familial bond.

Satan is not really Ptah. Many Gods are credited as creators, the levels of creation are not all the same. This is part of mystical Ritual. One must stay focused on this topic. Identities are limited to present information and so on, so forth. Everyone of these Gods has immense powers to these ends.

Gods work in a union and a team. If I am not X, then another is X. This "another" does not exist that much for the Gods, who are all united in familial bond.
This is a solidarity that humanity should take as an example. I now better understand Satan's words about the need for unity.

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

I'm a little confused, still. Sorry that I don't fully understand this answer. Is Ptah a title, or is it ultimately one name for one Deity? And if so does it belong to Hephaistos?
My confusion is stemming from Amon Ra also being given the name Ptah in his ritual. What mindset should I take in the future when I do Amon's ritual and I call him Ptah?

I hope I don't make you feel like you have to repeat yourself. The other person didn't mention Amon Ra, so I'd like some more clarification, since that's on the front of my mind.

The Ritual of Hephaistos is primarily focused to open up your consciousness and mind, in the material domain. This one is extremely in-depth.

The Ritual of Alastor, deals with defense and the ability to defend one's self and exact justice if needed.

The Ritual of Asmodeus, has many uses, for knowledge, gaining personal skills and charm.

The Ritual for Alpheus, has to do with Ritual purity and reaching higher states of enlightenment.

These are also just surface basic ways of benefit. They also bond everyone to the Gods. There are more than one benefits in every Ritual.

PS: It appears all these Rituals have everyone hyped up and rightfully so. How are the Rituals going until now? Make sure to post feedback. It will motivate us all.
It feels absolutely incredible. They are incredibly powerful. During the Lord Hephaestus ritual, I experience a much stronger sensation in my throat chakra.

By the way, is there also a Wotan ritual? If so, I would love to perform it. He once appeared to me as a child. I fell to my knees with tears in my eyes and swore allegiance to him. After that, however, I forgot about him for a long time. Now, however, he stands before me once again, looking at me peacefully.
Regarding Wotan, this link might interest you:

Satanas Or Wodanaz – The Origins of Odin

And you can find all our Rituals here:

JOS Rituals

Under the "Demon" section are all Rituals of our Gods that are currently released. You can do these Rituals anytime if you want to get closer to a certain Demon/God. But stick to the schedule for now, if possible. 🙂

I have read online that Eshmun was later identified as Asclepius by the Greeks. So I would think that the ritual for Lord Asmodeus could be used for physical healing.

I always thought father satan was patah
So does that mean father satan shares a name with God Mulciber or do they not?
Would be very helpful to clarify for me please
HAIL FATHER SATAN

Also worth noting, we will no longer be updating the Old JoS Rituals site (https://old.josrituals.org) as it has officially served its purpose. Please try using the new website and let me know if there are any speed or loading problems. The links on the old site's homepage will redirect to the new site going forward.
Thank you for all your hard work
Thank you for keeping updated 🙏 ☺️
HAIL FATHER SATAN LUCIFER

Thank you for these rituals! I see a lot of research has gone into these and I am excited for the updated Demons section and future rituals. I know you have already heard it multiple times by now, but many people would also like to see:

1) Adolf Hitler Hero Ritual
2) Anti-Islamic RTR
3) Oriental Race Awakening
Lets add business or investment wealth empowerment ritual to that list please 🙏 😊we need to have some spiritual power backing us SS when we want do a business or anything relating to our wealth 🙂
Or something that will help us take over key positions as well just throwing the idea our maybe in some time the future please 🙏

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back