Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

4 New God Rituals - NOW LIVE - ASMODEUS, MULCIBER, ADRAMELECH, ALASTOR

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I am very happy to announce 4 more New Rituals about our Gods. Now, make sure to read the descriptions about them, as the rabbit hole goes deep with all of them. Below will be found the rectified identities of these Gods, outside of the Jewish context.

Names of Jewish origin [or slander titles] as I have mentioned before, will be removed in the Joy of Satan and have a secondary importance when the Demon's Section will be re-done. That is a long and lifelong task as I see it. Therefore, the Rituals will be up first and Rituals are the reference for the identities of these Gods.

I will wipe out every jewish reference, curse and abomination of the so called "Left Hand Path" on top of the Gods. That is necessary for us to move forward. However, for historical sake, the Joy of Satan will always retain in it the origins of the what the Jews have done to the Gods, while also I will simultaneously explain all the grand crimes and misappropriations the Jews have caused historically against them. Any jewish slander or any "Left hand path" nonsense will have a last of the least mention when it comes to any of the Gods going forward.

That is an extremely long task. These Rituals and researches you see here, took a very large amount of research. However, the task as a High Priest is to serve the Gods and my destiny is to reconnect you with Them in a very purified manner. I also want to thank JG ApolloAbove (Making into webpages) and JG PowerOfJustice (editing the Ritual)

SCHEDULE FOR THE RITUALS: 29th OF JULY UNTIL 7th OF AUGUST

Alastor: 28 - 30 of July
Mulciber: 31 - 2 of August
Asmodeus: 3 to 5 of August
Andrealphus: 6 to 7 of August

Fan art or generic art will be included with each God, to give an idea of their depictions based on how they appear.

4Gods.png

God Mulciber: Is actually Hephaistos of the Ancient Greeks and Vulcan of the Romans. He was also Gobbanus and Goibniu (Irish & Gaul), and credited in this context as the Head Blacksmith of the Gods, (Tuatha De Danaan). To the Egyptians, He was Ptah, the Name Hephaistos comes from He-Patah of the Egyptians.

In the "Goetic" sources, He is called "Satan's Palace Designer" and also "Grand Architect". The same role, for Zeus and the Gods, was that of Hephaistus [He is the par excellence God of Architectural and Technology Engineers - Master Craftsman of the Gods, purported to make the "Weaponry of the Olympians" and other structures].

The word "Mulciber" that was used for description, is merely a Roman word meaning "To shape through fire", or someone who shapes metals and other materials through the use of fire. That is related to anvils, as Vulcan [Roman Pantheon] works upon the Anvil with "Molten Fire]. The two Irish and Gaulish Names Gobbanus and Goibniu, are correlated with the Ancient Greek "Κόπανος" (Κ is C in the above alphabets), a dual word used to indicate "Hitting", but also the sound created by hitting; in that context, the sound of hitting something on an anvil.

Hephaistos means "He of the Volcano" (Literally in Ancient Greek) and is credited with being one of the creators to Mankind. The statement that he is "Beelzebul's Second in Command", is because when Zeus created mankind, his Son, Hephaistus helped shape mankind further through what we know as Genetic...Engineering. Who is known as Mulciber in the "Goetia", is actually Hephaistos, Zeus's son. Hephaistos is a God of advance architecture and divine technology.

From Ancient sources, he also created robotics [What we could today refer to as AI Robots] and other impressive machines, which ended up being labelled as "Mythological" later. The so called "Fall of Hephaistus from the Mount Olympus", is a mystical code since Hephaistus rules the Earthly Realm [where creation of machines, robotics, weapons, and anything scientific] can take place. The mythological and impressive allegories of Hephaistos are too many to mention here [he has a most deep occult significance]. Due to very close significant relation with his Father Beelzebul/Zeus, the sigil of Beelzebul was conflated with that of Hephaistos/Mulciber.

The Sigil of Mulciber is a symbolic Anvil, as Hephaistos's symbol was the Anvil. The Anvil is a very important symbol, because it has to do with creation of ideas into material forms. More on this will be given into a seminar and future updates of the JoS Demon section.

Mulciber will be removed from the Joy of Satan and replaced by Hephaistus, as Mulciber is just a generic Roman word and nothing else.

ΗΦΑΙΣΤΟΣ.png
1722167494422.png

Here is the Ritual of Mulciber [Hephaistos]: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/mulciber-ptah-hephaistos-vulcan-power-ritual.html

Demon Alastor: Alastor is one of the direct rip-offs from Ancient Greek words. In Ancient Greece, Zeus also had an identity that was called "Ζευς Αλάστωρ". That is widely known, and one can click here to read more about Zeus Alastor or Alastoras.

Alastor in the "Goetia" which lacks complete information about him, simply writes "That he enforces down the Decrees of Satan".

In the context of the above, Zeus Alastor is the face Zeus takes when there is an absolute necessity to enforce decrees; to even out injustices, to annihilate tyrants, or to destroy extreme deviants or utmost criminals. Alastor is symbolic of this state of inescapable wrath, but not blind wrath, but wrath and unrelenting anger towards those who do the most deplorable crimes. Zeus sends the Demon Alastor to punish criminals and the impious for the sake of ultimate Justice.

Alastor is an independent Demon [whose sigil will be available and provided by Him directly, from now on], that works under Beelzebul/Zeus.

Alastor is most terrifying to the enemy, only comparable to a few other Demons. Alastor can torment without cessation both in this life and the next, those who do the most deplorable acts against the Gods, their Initiates or Disciples who are learning under Zeus. Alastor specializes also in punishing those who attack members of their own family [or their own race], or those who commit the highest penalizing errors of attacking brothers and sisters [as thus, Beelzebul "who handles the infighting between Satanists", also as a spiritual family]. Alastor can wipe out the whole "lot" of a person, if the amount of sacrilege is too great.

His Sister is Nemesis [another Goddess that will be introduced to the Joy of Satan, sister of Alastor]. Nemesis is a personification of divine retribution when Hybris is committed [high sacrilege against the Gods]. Jews branded all of these entities as "Entities of utmost evil", having habitually committing for themselves both the crime of Hybris and all the crimes punishable by Alastor.

ALASTOR SIGIL.png
1722167564492.png

Here is the Ritual of Alastor [Alastoras]: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/alastor-power-ritual.html

King of Demons Asmodeus: Asmodeus was the God the Sidonian Canaaites who worshiped him as Eshmun [Esh-Mendai or Ashmedai later in Hebrew sources].

His other Name in the enemy's works is referred to as "Sidonai", which means "He of Sidon", indicating both a location, or a God worshipped or Sidon, or a being that came from Sidon. The City of Sidon in present day Lebanon, is one of the most Ancient Cities in the World.

The name of Asmodeus has also a code hidden in it; it comes from the Ancient Greek Asma [Song] and Deus [Zeus - God] and means "Song of God". At the same time, the modern name "Amadeus" comes from Asmodeus, and means "Love of God". The relation of "Songs" and Asmodeus, is because he is a Son of Apollo.

Asmodeus is on the Rank of Demon, and is one very beloved God among Spiritual Satanists. He can teach numerous sciences, music, magick, astrology and spirituality overall. He was a Mortal who ascended all the way up to the Demonic Rank.

On the enemy's side and claims, Asmodeus is among the most hated and most slandered Gods in the Jewish literature. He was also called "Ashmedai". An avid hater of Israel and Jews, Asmodeus has a prominent position in all the false literature of the enemy, who ranks him as a highest "Satan" [persecutor entity against Israel]. The jews, speaking in code, say that Asmodeus also attacked King Solomon (never existed, it's an allegorical tale) in more than one ways. This equates him to a legendary ranking of power, where few have reached in History.

There is no problem to call Him Asmodeus, but one can also call Him Eshmun. He can confer impressive powers, and many of these described of in "grimoires". Asmodeus is the King of Demons, meaning he is on the top rank where the Demonic Hierarchy is concerned, exactly below the higher ranks. Therefore, his power is impressive.

As the Name is of Ancient Greek roots, it does not need any change. The slander and false correlation of the root "Ashmu or Eshma" to relate to emotions of rage, lust and related lower emotions [as in traditional grimoires] comes from a mish-mash of Judaism and late Zoroastrianism, likely related to the term Aeshmadev. Since the Jews were enslaved by the Zoroastrians for a long time, they didn't lose the chance to promote gross misrepresentations of Asmodeus. As an oppressive force for the Jews, he has humiliated Israel in all it's history.

Under Asmodeus there were many small Ancient Schools of Spirituality all over Arabia, but that information cannot be disclosed and it's directly from him. He taught people directly for centuries, unaffected by the slander of the enemy. He also mentioned "Turkey and Anatolia". Hidden sects who were parading on the front as "Islamic", were internally in league with Asmodeus and learning how to ascend to the Godhead.

Inadvertedly, he became really famous through the Islamic hoaxes slander accounts to the Arabic world, and many interested occultists and people who needed knowledge, did go to him for knowledge and instruction. "He of Sidon" has never abandoned his ancestral continent.

This is where the twist happens historically and Asmodeus ends up being called all of the endless slanderous names. Even this did not hold much water in it. Regardless, the fact that he is wrathful against Jews and a blessed one for the followers of the Gods, is a well known fact.

1722161537303.png
1722167602093.png

Here is the Ritual of Asmodeus [Eshmun]: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/asmodeus-eshmun-power-ritual.html

God Adramelech: Originally the Sun-God and River God, He was presiding over the town of Sippur in Akkad (Older Sumeria). Originally a Babylonian God, also worshiped largely in Ancient Syria. The jews coined all these regions as "Sepharvaim", something which would be a combined word for the "Those of Sippar". His Assyrian Name was Adar.

Due to the almost complete lack of information about this God, the enemy has liberally dictated the lowest slander against him also; the usual abominations they constantly write about all the Gentile Pagan Gods. His association with Peacocks is due to the fact that the Peacock is a symbol of splendor, power and spiritual rectification; also related to the Rivers around which peacocks reside.

He has two Names, one that corresponds to the Sun [Adramalekh] and one that corresponds to the Moon [Annamalekh]. The Ancient people's listed in the Bible as yet another "enemy of Israel", worshiped Adramelech. In the grimoire works of the Jews, he is regarded as a most fearsome entity, that is "Very close to Lucifer" and "Most Loyal to Lucifer".

Andrealphus and Adramelech are the same being; Adra-Melech and Adre-Alphus are two names for the same being. Another name of Andramelech from Ancient Greek origin, is Alpheus. Alpheus was a God of Rivers. Adramelech and Alpheus are very valid Names to use. Both in the Ancient Greek lore, and in the Babylonian lore, he is symbolic of the power of Rivers.

Andrealphus_16530.gif
1722167689937.png

Here is the Ritual of Andramalekh [Alpheus]: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/adramalech-alpheus-power-ritual.html

Also worth noting, we will no longer be updating the Old JoS Rituals site (https://old.josrituals.org) as it has officially served its purpose. Please try using the new website and let me know if there are any speed or loading problems. The links on the old site's homepage will redirect to the new site going forward.

What a beautiful post, can't wait to do the rituals when I wake up in the morning. Thank you sir.

For me this is the best time. It is the best time to start again and do the rituals.
After a long time I couldn't do the rituals, but now I feel like I have to start again and make it a part of my daily routine.
thank you. Thank you Hoodedcobra666.🙏🏻🪷💕

I am personally very excited for Lord Asmodeus' Ritual, but I'm so happy that we got four different ones this time. There really is a lot of progress being made in cleaning up the names of the Gods.

I can see from the article itself that the preparation of this article required a great deal of research and much going back and forth with the Gods. I am most sincerely grateful to our beloved High Priest Hooded Cobra for his efforts in exposing the slanders of Jews about our Gods.

We must do these God rituals and break the curses and slanders on the Names of our Gods!

Hail Hephaistos!
Hail Alastor!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Andramalekh!

Thank you for all your hard work I just finished reading and in a little bit I'll start them.

I am very happy to announce 4 more New Rituals about our Gods. Now, make sure to read the descriptions about them, as the rabbit hole goes deep with all of them. Below will be found the rectified identities of these Gods, outside of the Jewish context.

Names of Jewish origin [or slander titles] as I have mentioned before, will be removed in the Joy of Satan and have a secondary importance when the Demon's Section will be re-done. That is a long and lifelong task as I see it. Therefore, the Rituals will be up first and Rituals are the reference for the identities of these Gods.

I will wipe out every jewish reference, curse and abomination of the so called "Left Hand Path" on top of the Gods. That is necessary for us to move forward. However, for historical sake, the Joy of Satan will always retain in it the origins of the what the Jews have done to the Gods, while also I will simultaneously explain all the grand crimes and misappropriations the Jews have caused historically against them. Any jewish slander or any "Left hand path" nonsense will have a last of the least mention when it comes to any of the Gods going forward.

That is an extremely long task. These Rituals and researches you see here, took a very large amount of research. However, the task as a High Priest is to serve the Gods and my destiny is to reconnect you with Them in a very purified manner. I also want to thank JG ApolloAbove (Making into webpages) and JG PowerOfJustice (editing the Ritual)

Fan art or generic art will be included with each God, to give an idea of their depictions based on how they appear.

4Gods.png

God Mulciber: Is actually Hephaistos of the Ancient Greeks and Vulcan of the Romans. He was also Gobbanus and Goibniu (Irish & Gaul), and credited in this context as the Head Blacksmith of the Gods, (Tuatha De Danaan). To the Egyptians, He was Ptah, the Name Hephaistos comes from He-Patah of the Egyptians.

In the "Goetic" sources, He is called "Satan's Palace Designer" and also "Grand Architect". The same role, for Zeus and the Gods, was that of Hephaistus [He is the par excellence God of Architectural and Technology Engineers - Master Craftsman of the Gods, purported to make the "Weaponry of the Olympians" and other structures].

The word "Mulciber" that was used for description, is merely a Roman word meaning "To shape through fire", or someone who shapes metals and other materials through the use of fire. That is related to anvils, as Vulcan [Roman Pantheon] works upon the Anvil with "Molten Fire]. The two Irish and Gaulish Names Gobbanus and Goibniu, are correlated with the Ancient Greek "Κόπανος" (Κ is C in the above alphabets), a dual word used to indicate "Hitting", but also the sound created by hitting; in that context, the sound of hitting something on an anvil.

Hephaistos means "He of the Volcano" (Literally in Ancient Greek) and is credited with being one of the creators to Mankind. The statement that he is "Beelzebul's Second in Command", is because when Zeus created mankind, his Son, Hephaistus helped shape mankind further through what we know as Genetic...Engineering. Who is known as Mulciber in the "Goetia", is actually Hephaistos, Zeus's son. Hephaistos is a God of advance architecture and divine technology.

From Ancient sources, he also created robotics [What we could today refer to as AI Robots] and other impressive machines, which ended up being labelled as "Mythological" later. The so called "Fall of Hephaistus from the Mount Olympus", is a mystical code since Hephaistus rules the Earthly Realm [where creation of machines, robotics, weapons, and anything scientific] can take place. The mythological and impressive allegories of Hephaistos are too many to mention here [he has a most deep occult significance]. Due to very close significant relation with his Father Beelzebul/Zeus, the sigil of Beelzebul was conflated with that of Hephaistos/Mulciber.

The Sigil of Mulciber is a symbolic Anvil, as Hephaistos's symbol was the Anvil. The Anvil is a very important symbol, because it has to do with creation of ideas into material forms. More on this will be given into a seminar and future updates of the JoS Demon section.

Mulciber will be removed from the Joy of Satan and replaced by Hephaistus, as Mulciber is just a generic Roman word and nothing else.

View attachment 3357View attachment 3362

Here is the Ritual of Mulciber [Hephaistos]: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/mulciber-ptah-hephaistos-vulcan-power-ritual.html

Demon Alastor: Alastor is one of the direct rip-offs from Ancient Greek words. In Ancient Greece, Zeus also had an identity that was called "Ζευς Αλάστωρ". That is widely known, and one can click here to read more about Zeus Alastor or Alastoras.

Alastor in the "Goetia" which lacks complete information about him, simply writes "That he enforces down the Decrees of Satan".

In the context of the above, Zeus Alastor is the face Zeus takes when there is an absolute necessity to enforce decrees; to even out injustices, to annihilate tyrants, or to destroy extreme deviants or utmost criminals. Alastor is symbolic of this state of inescapable wrath, but not blind wrath, but wrath and unrelenting anger towards those who do the most deplorable crimes. Zeus sends the Demon Alastor to punish criminals and the impious for the sake of ultimate Justice.

Alastor is an independent Demon [whose sigil will be available and provided by Him directly, from now on], that works under Beelzebul/Zeus.

Alastor is most terrifying to the enemy, only comparable to a few other Demons. Alastor can torment without cessation both in this life and the next, those who do the most deplorable acts against the Gods, their Initiates or Disciples who are learning under Zeus. Alastor specializes also in punishing those who attack members of their own family [or their own race], or those who commit the highest penalizing errors of attacking brothers and sisters [as thus, Beelzebul "who handles the infighting between Satanists", also as a spiritual family]. Alastor can wipe out the whole "lot" of a person, if the amount of sacrilege is too great.

His Sister is Nemesis [another Goddess that will be introduced to the Joy of Satan, sister of Alastor]. Nemesis is a personification of divine retribution when Hybris is committed [high sacrilege against the Gods]. Jews branded all of these entities as "Entities of utmost evil", having habitually committing for themselves both the crime of Hybris and all the crimes punishable by Alastor.

View attachment 3358View attachment 3363

Here is the Ritual of Alastor [Alastoras]: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/alastor-power-ritual.html

King of Demons Asmodeus: Asmodeus was the God the Sidonian Canaaites who worshiped him as Eshmun [Esh-Mendai or Ashmedai later in Hebrew sources].

His other Name in the enemy's works is referred to as "Sidonai", which means "He of Sidon", indicating both a location, or a God worshipped or Sidon, or a being that came from Sidon. The City of Sidon in present day Lebanon, is one of the most Ancient Cities in the World.

The name of Asmodeus has also a code hidden in it; it comes from the Ancient Greek Asma [Song] and Deus [Zeus - God] and means "Song of God". At the same time, the modern name "Amadeus" comes from Asmodeus, and means "Love of God". The relation of "Songs" and Asmodeus, is because he is a Son of Apollo.

Asmodeus is on the Rank of Demon, and is one very beloved God among Spiritual Satanists. He can teach numerous sciences, music, magick, astrology and spirituality overall. He was a Mortal who ascended all the way up to the Demonic Rank.

On the enemy's side and claims, Asmodeus is among the most hated and most slandered Gods in the Jewish literature. He was also called "Ashmedai". An avid hater of Israel and Jews, Asmodeus has a prominent position in all the false literature of the enemy, who ranks him as a highest "Satan" [persecutor entity against Israel]. The jews, speaking in code, say that Asmodeus also attacked King Solomon (never existed, it's an allegorical tale) in more than one ways. This equates him to a legendary ranking of power, where few have reached in History.

There is no problem to call Him Asmodeus, but one can also call Him Eshmun. He can confer impressive powers, and many of these described of in "grimoires". Asmodeus is the King of Demons, meaning he is on the top rank where the Demonic Hierarchy is concerned, exactly below the higher ranks. Therefore, his power is impressive.

As the Name is of Ancient Greek roots, it does not need any change. The slander and false correlation of the root "Ashmu or Eshma" to relate to emotions of rage, lust and related lower emotions [as in traditional grimoires] comes from a mish-mash of Judaism and late Zoroastrianism, likely related to the term Aeshmadev. Since the Jews were enslaved by the Zoroastrians for a long time, they didn't lose the chance to promote gross misrepresentations of Asmodeus. As an oppressive force for the Jews, he has humiliated Israel in all it's history.

Under Asmodeus there were many small Ancient Schools of Spirituality all over Arabia, but that information cannot be disclosed and it's directly from him. He taught people directly for centuries, unaffected by the slander of the enemy. He also mentioned "Turkey and Anatolia". Hidden sects who were parading on the front as "Islamic", were internally in league with Asmodeus and learning how to ascend to the Godhead.

Inadvertedly, he became really famous through the Islamic hoaxes slander accounts to the Arabic world, and many interested occultists and people who needed knowledge, did go to him for knowledge and instruction. "He of Sidon" has never abandoned his ancestral continent.

This is where the twist happens historically and Asmodeus ends up being called all of the endless slanderous names. Even this did not hold much water in it. Regardless, the fact that he is wrathful against Jews and a blessed one for the followers of the Gods, is a well known fact.

View attachment 3360
View attachment 3364

Here is the Ritual of Asmodeus [Eshmun]: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/asmodeus-eshmun-power-ritual.html

God Adramelech: Originally the Sun-God and River God, He was presiding over the town of Sippur in Akkad (Older Sumeria). Originally a Babylonian God, also worshiped largely in Ancient Syria. The jews coined all these regions as "Sepharvaim", something which would be a combined word for the "Those of Sippar". His Assyrian Name was Adar.

Due to the almost complete lack of information about this God, the enemy has liberally dictated the lowest slander against him also; the usual abominations they constantly write about all the Gentile Pagan Gods. His association with Peacocks is due to the fact that the Peacock is a symbol of splendor, power and spiritual rectification; also related to the Rivers around which peacocks reside.

He has two Names, one that corresponds to the Sun [Adramalekh] and one that corresponds to the Moon [Annamalekh]. The Ancient people's listed in the Bible as yet another "enemy of Israel", worshiped Adramelech. In the grimoire works of the Jews, he is regarded as a most fearsome entity, that is "Very close to Lucifer" and "Most Loyal to Lucifer".

Andrealphus and Adramelech are the same being; Adra-Melech and Adre-Alphus are two names for the same being. Another name of Andramelech from Ancient Greek origin, is Alpheus. Alpheus was a God of Rivers. Adramelech and Alpheus are very valid Names to use. Both in the Ancient Greek lore, and in the Babylonian lore, he is symbolic of the power of Rivers.

View attachment 3361
View attachment 3365

Here is the Ritual of Andramalekh [Alpheus]: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/adramalech-alpheus-power-ritual.html
This is remarkable! ❤️‍🔥🤘 This beautiful, work and amazing! Thank you for sharing this!💪🔥🖤 Hail Satan.

Utterly amazing works are possible with these Rituals! Excellent work from both JGs ApolloAbove and PowerofJustice!

It's also nice to see a reference to a Celtic identity of a God in Gobbanus, since so much of this was lost to xianity absorbing Celtic identity altogether...

HAIL HEPHAISTOS!
HAIL ALASTOR!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL ADRAMELECH!

Hephaestus' sigil also contains a plumb bob. Interesting given his association with architecture & engineering. I also remember thinking how his sigil looks similar to the sigil of Baal. Now I know why.

5278-006.jpg

Thank you for bringing these to us, HP.

Every time I do an RTR or a ritual with a curse, during the affirmation I hear a sound in my mind that is the sound of a hammer hitting a metal anvil. I hear the sound of metal hitting together, and see the image of somebody slamming 2 rocks together. And a flash of lightning.

I think the RTR rituals work well with a visualization like that. I started doing this by thinking about Baal Enlil with the lightning and thunder, and it was also related to his son with the anvil.

4Gods.png

View attachment 3360
View attachment 3364

View attachment 3361
View attachment 3365

Wonderful rituals 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
As soon as I read it, I immediately began to fulfill them!

Thank you everyone very much High Priest Hoodedcobra666, JG Apollo Above and JG PowerOfJustice (y)(y)(y)

Hail Satan! Hail Mulciber! Hail Alastor! Hail Asmodeus! Hail Adramelech!

Tanrılarımız hakkında 4 Yeni Ritüel daha duyurmaktan büyük mutluluk duyuyorum. Şimdi, tavşan deliği hepsinde derinlere gittiğinden, bunlar hakkındaki açıklamaları okuduğunuzdan emin olun. Aşağıda, bu Tanrıların Yahudi bağlamı dışında düzeltilmiş kimlikleri bulunacaktır.

Daha önce de belirttiğim gibi Yahudi kökenli isimler [veya iftira başlıkları] Şeytan'ın Sevinci'nde kaldırılacak ve Demon's Section yeniden yapıldığında ikincil öneme sahip olacak. Benim gördüğüm kadarıyla bu uzun ve hayat boyu süren bir görev. Bu nedenle, Ritüeller ilk sırada olacak ve Ritüeller bu Tanrıların kimlikleri için referanstır.

Tanrıların üstündeki sözde "Sol El Yolu"nun her Yahudi referansını, lanetini ve iğrençliğini sileceğim. Bu, ilerlememiz için gereklidir. Ancak, tarihsel açıdan, Şeytan'ın Sevinci, Yahudilerin Tanrılara yaptıklarının kökenlerini her zaman koruyacak, aynı zamanda Yahudilerin onlara karşı tarihsel olarak neden olduğu tüm büyük suçları ve kötüye kullanmaları da açıklayacağım. Herhangi bir Yahudi iftirası veya herhangi bir "Sol El Yolu" saçmalığı, ileride Tanrılardan herhangi biri söz konusu olduğunda en son en az bahsi geçen olacak.

Bu son derece uzun bir görev. Burada gördüğünüz bu Ritüeller ve araştırmalar çok büyük miktarda araştırma gerektirdi. Ancak, bir Baş Rahip olarak görev Tanrılara hizmet etmektir ve benim kaderim sizi Onlarla çok saf bir şekilde yeniden bir araya getirmektir. Ayrıca JG ApolloAbove'a (web sayfalarına dönüştüren) ve JG PowerOfJustice'e (Ritüeli düzenleyen) teşekkür etmek istiyorum.

Her bir tanrının tasvirleri hakkında fikir vermek için, tanrıların nasıl göründüklerine göre hayran çizimleri veya genel çizimler eklenecektir.

4Gods.png

Tanrı Mulciber: Aslında Antik Yunanlıların Hephaistos'u ve Romalıların Vulcan'ıdır . Ayrıca Gobbanus ve Goibniu'dur (İrlandalı ve Galyalı) ve bu bağlamda Tanrıların Baş Demircisi (Tuatha De Danaan) olarak anılır. Mısırlılar için O Ptah'tı , Hephaistos ismiMısırlıların He-Patah'ından gelir .

"Goetik" kaynaklarda, "Şeytan'ın Saray Tasarımcısı" ve ayrıca "Büyük Mimar" olarak anılır. Zeus ve Tanrılar için aynı rol, Hephaistos'un rolüydü [Mimarlık ve Teknoloji Mühendislerinin mükemmel Tanrısı - Tanrıların Usta Zanaatkarı, "Olimposluların Silahları"nı ve diğer yapıları yaptığı iddia ediliyor].

Açıklama için kullanılan "Mulciber" kelimesi, yalnızca "Ateşle şekillendirmek" veya metalleri ve diğer malzemeleri ateş kullanarak şekillendiren biri anlamına gelen bir Roma kelimesidir. Bu, Vulcan'ın [Roma Pantheon'u] "Eritilmiş Ateş" ile Örs üzerinde çalışması gibi örslerle ilişkilidir. İki İrlanda ve Galya İsmi olan Gobbanus ve Goibniu, "Vurma"yı belirtmek için kullanılan ikili bir kelime olan Antik Yunanca "Κόπανος" (yukarıdaki alfabelerde Κ C'dir) ile ilişkilidir, ancak aynı zamanda vurmanın yarattığı sestir; bu bağlamda, bir örs üzerinde bir şeye vurma sesi.

Hephaistos, "Volkan'ın Adamı" anlamına gelir (Antik Yunanca'da tam anlamıyla) ve İnsanlığın yaratıcılarından biri olarak kabul edilir. "Beelzebul'un İkinci Komutanı" olduğu ifadesi, Zeus insanlığı yarattığında, Oğlu Hephaistos'un Genetik...Mühendislik olarak bildiğimiz şey aracılığıyla insanlığı daha da şekillendirmesine yardımcı olmasından kaynaklanmaktadır. "Goetia"da Mulciber olarak bilinen kişi aslında Zeus'un oğlu Hephaistos'tur. Hephaistos, ileri mimari ve ilahi teknoloji tanrısıdır.

Antik kaynaklardan, robotik [Bugün AI Robotları olarak adlandırabileceğimiz] ve daha sonra "Mitolojik" olarak etiketlenen diğer etkileyici makineleri de yarattı. "Hephaistos'un Olimpos Dağı'ndan Düşüşü" olarak adlandırılan, Hephaistos'un Dünya Diyarını yönettiği [makinelerin, robotiklerin, silahların ve bilimsel olan her şeyin yaratılabildiği] için mistik bir koddur. Hephaistos'un mitolojik ve etkileyici alegorileri burada bahsetmek için çok fazladır [çok derin bir okült öneme sahiptir]. Babası Beelzebul/Zeus ile çok yakın ve önemli bir ilişkisi olduğu için, Beelzebul'un mührü Hephaistos/Mulciber'in mührüyle birleştirildi.

Mulciber'in Mührü, Hephaistos'un sembolü Örs olduğu için sembolik bir Örs'tür. Örs çok önemli bir semboldür, çünkü fikirlerin maddi formlara dönüştürülmesiyle ilgilidir. Bununla ilgili daha fazla bilgi bir seminerde ve JoS Demon bölümünün gelecekteki güncellemelerinde verilecektir.

Mulciber, Şeytan'ın Sevinci'nden çıkarılacak ve yerine Hephaistus getirilecek, çünkü Mulciber sadece genel bir Roma kelimesidir ve başka bir şey değildir.

İşte Mulciber [Hephaistos] Ritüeli: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/mulciber-ptah-hephaistos-vulcan-power-ritual.html

Demon Alastor: Alastor, Antik Yunanca kelimelerden doğrudan kopyalanmış bir kelimedir. Antik Yunan'da Zeus'un da "Ζευς Αλάστωρ" olarak adlandırılan bir kimliği vardı. Bu yaygın olarak bilinir ve Zeus Alastor veya Alastoras hakkında daha fazla bilgi edinmek için buraya tıklayabilirsiniz.

Kendisi hakkında tam bilgi bulunmayan "Goetia"da Alastor, sadece "Şeytanın emirlerini yerine getirir" diye yazmaktadır.

Yukarıdakilerin bağlamında, Zeus Alastor, Zeus'un, kararnameleri uygulamak için mutlak bir gereklilik olduğunda takındığı yüzdür; adaletsizlikleri dengelemek, tiranları yok etmek veya aşırı sapkınları veya en büyük suçluları yok etmek için. Alastor, bu kaçınılmaz öfke durumunun sembolüdür, ancak kör bir öfke değil, en iğrenç suçları işleyenlere karşı öfke ve amansız bir öfkedir. Zeus, nihai Adalet uğruna suçluları ve dinsizleri cezalandırmak için İblis Alastor'u gönderir.

Alastor, Beelzebul/Zeus'un emrinde çalışan bağımsız bir Demon'dur [bundan sonra mührü doğrudan O'nun tarafından sağlanacak ve mevcut olacaktır].

Alastor düşman için en korkutucu olanıdır, sadece birkaç diğer İblisle kıyaslanabilir. Alastor, hem bu hayatta hem de öbür dünyada, Zeus'un altında öğrenim gören Tanrılara, İnisiyelerine veya Müritlerine karşı en aşağılık eylemleri yapanlara durmaksızın işkence edebilir. Alastor ayrıca, kendi ailelerinin üyelerine [veya kendi ırklarına] saldıranları veya kardeşlere ve kız kardeşlere saldırmak gibi en büyük cezalandırıcı hataları yapanları [bu nedenle, "Şeytancılar arasındaki çekişmeyi idare eden" Beelzebul, aynı zamanda ruhsal bir aile olarak] cezalandırmada uzmanlaşmıştır. Alastor, küfür miktarı çok fazlaysa, bir kişinin tüm "topluluğunu" yok edebilir.

Kız kardeşi Nemesis'tir [Şeytan'ın Sevinci'ne tanıtılacak bir diğer Tanrıça, Alastor'un kız kardeşi]. Nemesis, Hybris işlendiğinde [Tanrılara karşı büyük bir küfür] ilahi cezanın kişileştirilmesidir. Yahudiler bu varlıkların hepsini "Son derece kötü varlıklar" olarak damgaladılar, hem Hybris suçunu hem de Alastor tarafından cezalandırılabilecek tüm suçları kendileri için alışkanlıkla işlediler.

İşte Alastor [Alastoras] Ritüeli: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/alastor-power-ritual.html

Şeytanların Kralı Asmodeus: Asmodeus, Sidonlu Kenalıların kendisine Eşmun [İbranice kaynaklarda daha sonra Eş-Mendai veya Aşmedai] adıyla taptıkları tanrıydı .

Düşmanın eserlerindeki diğer ismi "Sidonai" olarak anılır, bu da "Sidon'lu" anlamına gelir ve hem bir yeri, hem de tapılan bir Tanrı'yı veya Sidon'u veya Sidon'dan gelen bir varlığı belirtir. Günümüzde Lübnan'da bulunan Sidon Şehri, Dünya'nın en Eski Şehirlerinden biridir.

Asmodeus isminde de gizli bir kod vardır; Antik Yunanca Asma [Şarkı] ve Deus [Zeus - Tanrı] kelimelerinden gelir ve "Tanrı'nın Şarkısı" anlamına gelir. Aynı zamanda, modern isim "Amadeus" Asmodeus'tan gelir ve "Tanrı'nın Sevgisi" anlamına gelir. "Şarkılar" ile Asmodeus arasındaki ilişki, onun Apollon'un Oğlu olmasından kaynaklanır.

Asmodeus, Demon Rütbesindedir ve Spiritüel Satanistler arasında çok sevilen bir Tanrıdır. Çok sayıda bilim, müzik, büyü, astroloji ve genel olarak spiritüellik öğretebilir. Demonik Rütbeye kadar yükselen bir Ölümlüydü.

Düşmanın tarafında ve iddialarında, Asmodeus Yahudi edebiyatında en çok nefret edilen ve en çok iftira atılan Tanrılar arasındadır. Ayrıca "Ashmedai" olarak da anılırdı. İsrail ve Yahudilerden ateşli bir nefret duyan Asmodeus, düşmanın tüm sahte edebiyatında, onu en yüksek "Şeytan" [İsrail'e karşı zulmeden varlık] olarak sıralayan önemli bir konuma sahiptir. Şifreli konuşan Yahudiler, Asmodeus'un Kral Süleyman'a (asla var olmamış, alegorik bir hikaye) birden fazla şekilde saldırdığını söyler. Bu, onu Tarihte çok azının ulaştığı efsanevi bir güç sıralamasına eşitler.

Ona Asmodeus demek sorun değil, ancak ona Eshmun da denebilir. Etkileyici güçler verebilir ve bunların çoğu "grimoire"larda anlatılır. Asmodeus, Demonların Kralı'dır, yani Demonic Hierarchy'de en üst rütbededir, tam olarak daha yüksek rütbelerin altındadır. Bu nedenle, gücü etkileyicidir.

İsim Antik Yunan kökenli olduğundan, herhangi bir değişikliğe ihtiyacı yoktur. "Ashmu veya Eshma" kökünün öfke, şehvet ve ilgili alt duygularla ilişkilendirilmesinin iftirası ve yanlış korelasyonu [geleneksel büyü kitaplarında olduğu gibi] Yahudilik ve geç Zerdüştlüğün bir karışımından gelir, muhtemelen Aeshmadev terimiyle ilişkilidir. Yahudiler uzun süre Zerdüştler tarafından köleleştirildikleri için, Asmodeus'un büyük yanlış tanıtımlarını teşvik etme şansını kaçırmadılar. Yahudiler için baskıcı bir güç olarak, İsrail'i tüm tarihi boyunca aşağıladı.

Asmodeus döneminde Arabistan'ın her yerinde birçok küçük Antik Maneviyat Okulu vardı, ancak bu bilgi ifşa edilemez ve doğrudan ondan gelir. Düşmanın iftiralarından etkilenmeden, yüzyıllar boyunca insanlara doğrudan öğretti. Ayrıca "Türkiye ve Anadolu"dan da bahsetti. "İslami" olarak cephede geçit töreni yapan gizli mezhepler, içsel olarak Asmodeus ile ittifak halindeydi ve Tanrısallığa nasıl yükseleceklerini öğreniyorlardı.

İstemeden, İslam'ın uydurma iftira hesaplarıyla Arap dünyasına gerçekten ünlü oldu ve birçok ilgili okültist ve bilgiye ihtiyaç duyan insanlar bilgi ve eğitim için ona gittiler. "Sidonia'lı" atalarının kıtasını asla terk etmedi.

Tarihsel olarak olay burada gelişir ve Asmodeus'a sonu gelmeyen iftira dolu isimlerin hepsi söylenir. Bu bile pek su götürmez. Ne olursa olsun, Yahudilere karşı öfkeli ve Tanrıların takipçileri için kutsanmış biri olduğu bilinen bir gerçektir.

View attachment 3360
View attachment 3364

İşte Asmodeus [Eşmun] Ritüeli: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/asmodeus-eşmun-güç-ritual.html

Tanrı Adramelech: Aslen Güneş Tanrısı ve Nehir Tanrısı, Akkad'daki (Eski Sümer) Sippur kasabasına başkanlık ediyordu. Aslen bir Babil Tanrısıydı, ayrıca Antik Suriye'de büyük ölçüde tapınılırdı. Yahudiler tüm bu bölgelere "Sepharvaim" adını verdiler, bu da "Sippar'lılar" için birleşik bir kelime olurdu. Asurca adı Adar'dı .

Bu Tanrı hakkında neredeyse tamamen bilgi eksikliğinden dolayı, düşman ona karşı da en düşük iftirayı cömertçe dikte etti; her zamanki iğrençlikler, tüm Gentile Pagan Tanrıları hakkında sürekli olarak yazıyorlar. Tavus kuşlarıyla olan ilişkisi, Tavus kuşunun ihtişam, güç ve ruhsal düzeltmenin bir sembolü olmasından kaynaklanmaktadır; ayrıca tavus kuşlarının yaşadığı Nehirlerle de ilişkilidir.

İki ismi vardır, biri Güneş'e [ Adramalekh ] karşılık gelir ve diğeri Ay'a [ Annamalekh ] karşılık gelir. İncil'de "İsrail'in bir başka düşmanı" olarak listelenen Antik halklar, Adramelech'e tapıyorlardı. Yahudilerin büyü kitaplarında, "Lucifer'e Çok Yakın" ve "Lucifer'e En Sadık" olan en korkunç varlık olarak kabul edilir.

Andrealphus ve Adramelech aynı varlıktır; Adra-Melech ve Adre-Alphus aynı varlığın iki adıdır. Andramelech'in Antik Yunan kökenli bir diğer adı da Alpheus'tur . Alpheus bir Nehir Tanrısıydı. Adramelech ve Alpheus kullanmak için çok geçerli İsimlerdir. Hem Antik Yunan bilgisinde hem de Babil bilgisinde, Nehirlerin gücünün sembolüdür.

View attachment 3361
View attachment 3365

İşte Andramalekh [Alpheus] Ritüeli: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/adramalech-alpheus-power-ritual.html
Harika!

4Gods.png

View attachment 3360
View attachment 3364

View attachment 3361
View attachment 3365

Here is the Ritual of Andramalekh [Alpheus]: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/adramalech-alp

4Gods.png

Asmodeus döneminde Arabistan'ın her yerinde birçok küçük Antik Maneviyat Okulu vardı, ancak bu bilgi ifşa edilemez ve doğrudan ondan gelir. Düşmanın iftiralarından etkilenmeden, yüzyıllar boyunca insanlara doğrudan öğretti. Ayrıca "Türkiye ve Anadolu"dan da bahsetti. "İslami" olarak cephede geçit töreni yapan gizli mezhepler, içsel olarak Asmodeus ile ittifak halindeydi ve Tanrısallığa nasıl yükseleceklerini öğreniyorlardı.

İstemeden, İslam'ın uydurma iftira hesaplarıyla Arap dünyasına gerçekten ünlü oldu ve birçok ilgili okültist ve bilgiye ihtiyaç duyan insanlar bilgi ve eğitim için ona gittiler. "Sidonia'lı" atalarının kıtasını asla terk etmedi.

Tarihsel olarak olay burada gelişir ve Asmodeus'a sonu gelmeyen iftira dolu isimlerin hepsi söylenir. Bu bile pek su götürmez. Ne olursa olsun, Yahudilere karşı öfkeli ve Tanrıların takipçileri için kutsanmış biri olduğu bilinen bir gerçektir.

View attachment 3360
View attachment 3364

Bu Tanrı hakkında neredeyse tamamen bilgi eksikliğinden dolayı, düşman ona karşı da en düşük iftirayı cömertçe dikte etti; her zamanki iğrençlikler, tüm Gentile Pagan Tanrıları hakkında sürekli olarak yazıyorlar. Tavus kuşlarıyla olan ilişkisi, Tavus kuşunun ihtişam, güç ve ruhsal düzeltmenin bir sembolü olmasından kaynaklanmaktadır; ayrıca tavus kuşlarının yaşadığı Nehirlerle de ilişkilidir.

Andrealphus ve Adramelech aynı varlıktır; Adra-Melech ve Adre-Alphus aynı varlığın iki adıdır. Andramelech'in Antik Yunan kökenli bir diğer adı da Alpheus'tur . Alpheus bir Nehir Tanrısıydı. Adramelech ve Alpheus kullanmak için çok geçerli İsimlerdir. Hem Antik Yunan bilgisinde hem de Babil bilgisinde, Nehirlerin gücünün sembolüdür.

View attachment 3361
View attachment 3365

Bu Harika!

4Gods.png

View attachment 3360
View attachment 3364

View attachment 3361
View attachment 3365

4Gods.png

View attachment 3360
View attachment 3364

View attachment 3361
View attachment 3365

Thank you for all that you do. It’s amazing how much hard work and dedication you put into these rituals.

Just wondering, are Hephaistos and Surtr in any way related? And when possible could you please mention which Norse deities any future Gods relate to?

Who agrees to dedicate a day to bless HPHC with the rituals it has brought us?

For all the work and effort he does and has done, and for the honor of participating in Gods business, he deserves all our love and support.

Ptah is a mantra used to connect with an empower the pineal gland.
How does Hephaistos/ Ptah relate to the pineal gland?

HS.

Outstanding! When I saw their fan art tears came to my eyes!

Very Excited to try these

Ptah is a mantra used to connect with an empower the pineal gland.
How does Hephaistos/ Ptah relate to the pineal gland?

HS.

To create, you need to have the Pineal Gland open. Because this is the seat of the soul and imagination.

Utterly amazing works are possible with these Rituals! Excellent work from both JGs ApolloAbove and PowerofJustice!

It's also nice to see a reference to a Celtic identity of a God in Gobbanus, since so much of this was lost to xianity absorbing Celtic identity altogether...

HAIL HEPHAISTOS!
HAIL ALASTOR!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL ADRAMELECH!

I am always on the lookout. The idea is to restore all their identities to the most perfect amount possible. Unfortunately, a lot of information has been missed in the sands of time due to the enemy. But not all of it.

Whats the schedule?
This time there is no schedule for doing the rituals?

Who agrees to dedicate a day to bless HPHC with the rituals it has brought us?

For all the work and effort he does and has done, and for the honor of participating in Gods business, he deserves all our love and support.

Thank you for your beautiful words. I appreciate them. To that end, any blessings to me are only blessings to the JoS. I am doing what I was sent here to to do.

Hephaestus' sigil also contains a plumb bob. Interesting given his association with architecture & engineering. I also remember thinking how his sigil looks similar to the sigil of Baal. Now I know why.

5278-006.jpg

Thank you for bringing these to us, HP.

This further proves the point of the Sigil, yes. There are many conflations in the Demon's Section, but when I will be done, it will be completely rectified and the most wonderful section the world has ever seen in regard to the Gods. Without anything of the enemy.

Excellent work and a big thank you HPHC 666, JG's Apollo Above and Power of Justice!

HAIL THE JoS!
HAIL HEPHAISTOS!
HAIL ALASTOR!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL ADRAMELECH!

4Gods.png

View attachment 3360
View attachment 3364

View attachment 3361
View attachment 3365

Here is the Ritual of Andramalekh [Alpheus]: https://josrituals.org/ritual/demon/adramalech-alpheus-power-ritual.ht

4Gods.png

View attachment 3360
View attachment 3364

View attachment 3361
View attachment 3365

Looking forward to these and delving more in depth about them. I am excited.

I always thought that the name Ptah and the name Hephaestus were related in some way. But for that very reason I thought Hephaestus was Satan himself.

Thank you so much for this information and for opening the doors to the Gods!

Thank you so much for these rituals!

Thank you. Wonderful rituals.

I did not know the ritual schedule so I did all 4 rituals. But I had already done FRTR and Lord Dagon's ritual during the day.
So it was a bit of a drag.
But fortunately we found out what the daily breakdown of rituals is.

All rituals are very interesting.

Getting to know Lord Hephaistos for real is also exciting.

Lord Alastor is also incredible.
And it is also interesting that they are both sons of Lord Baalzebul.

The ritual of Lord Asmodeus is also a big surprise.

The ritual of Lord Andramalekh is also great.

Hail Hephaistos!

Hail Alastor!

Hail Asmodeus!

Hail Andramalekh!

Hail Beelzebul!

Thank you for these rituals! I see a lot of research has gone into these and I am excited for the updated Demons section and future rituals. I know you have already heard it multiple times by now, but many people would also like to see:

1) Adolf Hitler Hero Ritual
2) Anti-Islamic RTR
3) Oriental Race Awakening

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back