Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

3rd Eye

noxinflux

Does anybody have any Satanic exersizes relating to the PINEAL GLAND/3rd EYE that I could work with?

You can find some on JoyOfSatan.org under the "Meditations" link.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 6, 2013, at 2:21 AM, "noxinflux" <noxinflux@... wrote:

Does anybody have any Satanic exersizes relating to the PINEAL GLAND/3rd EYE that I could work with?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I heard one that I have not yet tried. It works exactly like the chakra empowering exercises. You vibrate Gaum into your pineal. From my understanding of it you can do this anywhere from 7-108 times depending on how much energy you are able to handle. The Gaum sounds like GG-AH-OO-MM. Remember to drag out the G almost like gargling but without making your uvula rattle. Hope this helps. Hail Satan!

Sent from my LG Mobile

noxinflux <noxinflux@... wrote:

Lately when I meditate on my third eye, I've been feeling some weird sensation radiating from my third eye, extending to my whole forehead. It feels relative to water coming out of my pineal gland, squeezing through/out my third eye and pouring all over my forehead. Also, I see extremely detailed and colorful art when I close my eyes and I have gained the ability to remote view recently. What is all this?

I would say its your third eye opening. The third eye and sixth chakra are the psychic seats of the soul.

On Sunday, May 31, 2015 6:42 PM, "vtorres.smile99@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Lately when I meditate on my third eye, I've been feeling some weird sensation radiating from my third eye, extending to my whole forehead. It feels relative to water coming out of my pineal gland, squeezing through/out my third eye and pouring all over my forehead. Also, I see extremely detailed and colorful art when I close my eyes and I have gained the ability to remote view recently. What is all this?

Your advancing spiritually man nothing to be worried about!  

On Sunday, May 31, 2015 3:42 PM, "vtorres.smile99@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Also, I believe I'm starting to open my 3rd Eye. I'm starting to feel a pressure in the center of my head above my eyes like where it should be. 
It's a little unpleasant. It reminds me of a headache but it's different, if that makes sense. Is this normal?
How long do I need to do the excercises to open it? And will the discomfort worsen? 
I'm quite a wimp when it comes to discomfort lol.
Also, what will I see now that it's starting to open? 
And how will I know it's 100% opened?
Thanks in advance for your answers!

If you performed the opening of the the 3rd eye exercise for 4 days straight you still have to continue to meditate on the third eye daily.

As pot depression, clean your aura twice daily and empower yourself. Do power meditations daily

Hail Father Satan

Discomfort and pain are not the same.You want change, there will be discomfort, whether it is mental, emotional, or physical. Just don't push yourself to feel actual physical pain, obviously stop, or slow down if that happens.

On Friday, June 14, 2019, 11:37:13 p.m. EDT, Jh I j30pihj@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Also, I believe I'm starting to open my 3rd Eye. I'm starting to feel a pressure in the center of my head above my eyes like where it should be. 
It's a little unpleasant. It reminds me of a headache but it's different, if that makes sense. Is this normal?
How long do I need to do the excercises to open it? And will the discomfort worsen? 

I've been dreaming a lot more too. Is this another thing that happens when one starts opening their 3rd Eye?
On Tue, Jun 18, 2019, 9:56 AM Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Discomfort and pain are not the same.You want change, there will be discomfort, whether it is mental, emotional, or physical. Just don't push yourself to feel actual physical pain, obviously stop, or slow down if that happens.

On Friday, June 14, 2019, 11:37:13 p.m. EDT, Jh I j30pihj@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I am very stressed to open ajna chakra

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 4:24 PM, Jh I j30pihj@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I've been dreaming a lot more too. Is this another thing that happens when one starts opening their 3rd Eye?
On Tue, Jun 18, 2019, 9:56 AM Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Friday, June 14, 2019, 11:37:13 p.m. EDT, Jh I j30pihj@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Would some of you just stop posting stupid bullshit that's not related to my post please!? It's fucking annoying!
If you can't answer my question then don't post!
You know who you are!
On Sat, Jun 22, 2019, 4:20 PM Sandeep Jadhav sandeepj1890@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 4:24 PM, Jh I j30pihj@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   I've been dreaming a lot more too. Is this another thing that happens when one starts opening their 3rd Eye?

sandeepj what are you expecting to happen? Are you expecting to see Demons, auras and all kinda of shapes and colors with your eyes opened from the ‘opening the third eye meditation’? Because that’s not going to happen. 
To the original poster, if you’ve done the 4 days for opening the third eye then it’s probably fine to move onto the next chakra opening meditation provided that you know how to properly vibrate a mantra into your chakras which is simple and it explains it on the JoS and there is audios for these.

Then after you open all of your chakras then you can begin doing the full chakra meditation which empowers the chakras and you can do regular meditation on your third eye if you wish.
As it’s been said before plenty of times, we all come here at different levels and it takes some people some time to feel the effects of the meditations but if they stay consistent in their meditations then they will end up experiencing their chakras and soul etc. 
I’ve seen this before; I’ve seen people who have no experience in meditation and/or yoga come and try some of the meditations from the JoS and they get discouraged because they aren’t sensitive and/or aware enough to the effects of what these meditations do. These people tried meditation for a couple days only and then quit because they’re used to quick results in the physical world but this isn’t how it works when someone hasn’t practiced meditation and/or yoga for their entire life, sometimes even life times at that. 
Yoga is a great help when you’re working with your chakras in my opinion. The physical yoga session on the JoS website should be done everyday to keep energy from getting stuck in the lower centers but it also stimulates the chakras. 

Stay consistent and soon you will see how each chakra expands the consciousness in different ways and each chakra has different ‘feel’ too it. 

On Jun 22, 2019, at 3:55 AM, Sandeep Jadhav sandeepj1890@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 4:24 PM, Jh I j30pihj@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   I've been dreaming a lot more too. Is this another thing that happens when one starts opening their 3rd Eye?

By the way, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to read this post by High Priest Hooded Cobra titled,”how the third eye works” to get a better understanding on the subject at hand. 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xpfwq6aea4dor ... 6.pdf?dl=1
Satan’s library has a lot of good sermons by the HPs, a lot of members sleep on this for some reason. Learning some knowledge from those who are more experienced here isn’t a bad idea. 

On Jun 22, 2019, at 4:26 PM, Jh I j30pihj@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Would some of you just stop posting stupid bullshit that's not related to my post please!? It's fucking annoying!
You know who you are!
On Sat, Jun 22, 2019, 4:20 PM Sandeep Jadhav sandeepj1890@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Excuse me but when my inner vision opened up I do see spirits and I do see my chakras colors in my aura in mediation to the person asking just use different techniques I do believe mirror magick open me up found in franz bardon in conjunction with the wonderful power meditations found here

On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 1:27 PM, Jay allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   By the way, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to read this post by High Priest Hooded Cobra titled,”how the third eye works” to get a better understanding on the subject at hand. 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xpfwq6aea4dor ... 6.pdf?dl=1
Satan’s library has a lot of good sermons by the HPs, a lot of members sleep on this for some reason. Learning some knowledge from those who are more experienced here isn’t a bad idea. 

On Jun 22, 2019, at 4:26 PM, Jh I j30pihj@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You know who you are!
On Sat, Jun 22, 2019, 4:20 PM Sandeep Jadhav sandeepj1890@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

On Friday, June 14, 2019, 11:37:13 p.m. EDT, Jh I [email protected] [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I didn’t say that they won’t see such things with their eyes closed; while in meditation.
I said they won’t see such things with their eyes opened from just doing the initial opening exercise.

Sent from my iPhone

Oops, I was just trying to make myself clear. Too even further clarify, maybe some will see auras with their eyes opened provided they are in a meditative/trance state. But not while they’re in a regular conscious state you know what I’m sayin? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone

I dnt suggest new ppl to try and see anything in the Astral with there physical eyes anyways. Just catching glimpses of things in the dark or light tht are literally inches from ur face can be an unnerving experience.

Especially for those that are affected by jump scares, because man do things like to make their presence known once they realize u can see them even if it's only occasional.

Try saving seeing into the Astral physically for a latr part of ur spiritual journey.

My understanding is that people come into this world with differing levels of awareness  and psychic powers already.

And power meditations open up the mind even further. This is a great thing. It's an advantage. Are great things and advantages to be feared and stopped? 

Some people, I'm sure, can see things in their mind's eye and also with their physical eyes, things and entities that other people who are not as open cannot see, unless it is shown to them by said entity/being. Some people were born this way or worked their way to being more open, psychic, aware.
Yes, seeing non-human entities on the astral that are never talked about in books and that hollywood movies never made up can be unnerving but nothing to be afraid of. Why give them power over you by fearing them?
Fear of the unseen, fear of the unknown? That's not for the elite who are spiritual Satanists here.

So? Are you going to live in fear your whole life? 

Or are you going to advance, empower your mind and soul, strengthen your willpower and focus and let nothing hinder you?

Yes, one fears what they may not be able to see or knows anything about. One can adapt, get used to it. It's called opening the mind to the astral realms, to your own inheritance of psychic powers and gifts. 
It can be alarming and a bit nerve-wracking at first. But we are spiritual Satanists. Take the necessary precautions like doing daily Aura Cleaning and Aura of Protection. Talk to Satan, keep close to him and your Guardian Demon(s). You're not in this alone, by yourself. You can talk to those who would understand, guide and direct you, and never mislead you. It helps a lot.

All I hear and read in your post is fear of the astral, of the unknown. Don't bring that fear into this group. And don't spread it either. We don't need contagious fear to stop one from advancing, opening their minds, honing and mastering their gifts and powers. Don't subtly imply or suggest that power meditation or opening up the astral senses is bad or wrong. 

Be strong in mind, and know that there are plenty of non-human entities and beings that share this world with us. You'll see them soon enough, and that's not a bad thing, nor should it be feared. 

On Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 05:29:44 a.m. EDT, dylan.bartone@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I dnt suggest new ppl to try and see anything in the Astral with there physical eyes anyways. Just catching glimpses of things in the dark or light tht are literally inches from ur face can be an unnerving experience.

Especially for those that are affected by jump scares, because man do things like to make their presence known once they realize u can see them even if it's only occasional.

Try saving seeing into the Astral physically for a latr part of ur spiritual journey.

Nice post, Magus. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 29, 2019, at 7:51 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  My understanding is that people come into this world with differing levels of awareness  and psychic powers already.

And power meditations open up the mind even further. This is a great thing. It's an advantage. Are great things and advantages to be feared and stopped? 

Some people, I'm sure, can see things in their mind's eye and also with their physical eyes, things and entities that other people who are not as open cannot see, unless it is shown to them by said entity/being. Some people were born this way or worked their way to being more open, psychic, aware.
Yes, seeing non-human entities on the astral that are never talked about in books and that hollywood movies never made up can be unnerving but nothing to be afraid of. Why give them power over you by fearing them?
Fear of the unseen, fear of the unknown? That's not for the elite who are spiritual Satanists here.

Or are you going to advance, empower your mind and soul, strengthen your willpower and focus and let nothing hinder you?

Yes, one fears what they may not be able to see or knows anything about. One can adapt, get used to it. It's called opening the mind to the astral realms, to your own inheritance of psychic powers and gifts. 
It can be alarming and a bit nerve-wracking at first. But we are spiritual Satanists. Take the necessary precautions like doing daily Aura Cleaning and Aura of Protection. Talk to Satan, keep close to him and your Guardian Demon(s). You're not in this alone, by yourself. You can talk to those who would understand, guide and direct you, and never mislead you. It helps a lot.

All I hear and read in your post is fear of the astral, of the unknown. Don't bring that fear into this group. And don't spread it either. We don't need contagious fear to stop one from advancing, opening their minds, honing and mastering their gifts and powers. Don't subtly imply or suggest that power meditation or opening up the astral senses is bad or wrong. 

Be strong in mind, and know that there are plenty of non-human entities and beings that share this world with us. You'll see them soon enough, and that's not a bad thing, nor should it be feared. 

On Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 05:29:44 a.m. EDT, dylan.bartone@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Thanks Jay. ^_^

Hail Satan!Hail Marchosias!
On Saturday, June 29, 2019, 11:27:00 p.m. EDT, Jay allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Nice post, Magus. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 29, 2019, at 7:51 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 05:29:44 a.m. EDT, dylan.bartone@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I ddnt even think of what i was trying to say in that manner. Simply ddnt want those new to this trying to force seeing stuff in the astral being on the top of their agenda, possibly leading to regret. Ive known plenty of ppl that have seeing things like ghosts and wat not and are terrified by the concept and try to refuse the existence of anything astral related. Or lump it all into the same catagory as a bad experience and give up. Simply because like u said the fear of the unknown and dnt realise we can have personal protection and protection from demons and be fine(my own experience it seems that average entities cant even really affect u any ways).

Personally im not as bothered by seeing things like i was before dedicating, reading through JoS, and others experiences on the forums.

Will try being more careful with how i say things dnt want to imply something im not meaning. Ive seen some beautiful looking creatures and seen some amazing things sometimes that i wish I wasnt the only one enjoying in tht moment sometimes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back