Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

3rd eye

Hi people need some advice if you will even though got no replies from my last 3 posts! well ive done the 3rd eye opening meditation but cant see auras or anything astral i have really powerfull sense of most of my aura just cant see it or others any help please?

HAIL ENKI

initially enjoy the feel of the aura and do advance mediation to see and feel the astral and aura.

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 12:44 AM, melvynjeffery <melvynjeffery@... wrote:
  Hi people need some advice if you will even though got no replies from my last 3 posts! well ive done the 3rd eye opening meditation but cant see auras or anything astral i have really powerfull sense of most of my aura just cant see it or others any help please?

HAIL ENKI

--
Thanks & Best Regards  Samael Semiazas[/B]. HP- JOS Asian Satanist Group.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/asiansforsatan  Official JOS Asian E-Group

so i have ben working on opening my 3rd eye and this morning i had truble opening my right eye could i be doing the meditaion wrong and btw do you say amen after praying to father i just wana know how to end the prayer so i can pray to him without haveing to worry about upseting him :D

for praying you shouldnt say a men,i end mine with hail satan.as for your third eye im not sure what you mean by not being able to open your right eye.but perhaps your aligning it wrong.i know you probably saw this already but just in case you didnt ill link it to you. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... d_Eye.html

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2011 10:46 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 3rd eye

so i have ben working on opening my 3rd eye and this morning i had truble opening my right eye could i be doing the meditaion wrong and btw do you say amen after praying to father i just wana know how to end the prayer so i can pray to him without haveing to worry about upseting him :D

Amen was used at the beginning and end of the Egyption prayer to Amon. It was bastardized by the filthy jews. I would just end with a Hail Satan or thanks.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 5:46:17 AM GMT-0000

Hi,

I just want to find out if there are any clips or sound files that I can reference to for the meditation on the third eye. How does the vibration sound like? I have been dedicated for a long time now. I have meditated numerous times and in the past, but i can't get to open my 3rd eye. I have tried many times.

I do struggle to concentrate and I am a daydreamer.

Any help Please!

Hail Father Satan!

Practice void meditation for your concentration. Eventually it will get easier.All this time and you haven't come across the joyofsatan online store? They have chakra opening cd.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 10:56 AM EDT sealed22000 wrote:

Hi,

I just want to find out if there are any clips or sound files that I can reference to for the meditation on the third eye. How does the vibration sound like? I have been dedicated for a long time now. I have meditated numerous times and in the past, but i can't get to open my 3rd eye. I have tried many times.

Any help Please!

Hail Father Satan!

It's possible that your third eye may be opened but just not empowered.  But in answer to your question, HPS Maxine has an excellent CD on properly vibrating the chakras in the online store found in the JOS links section.  The third eye vibration sounds just like the word "The."  I learned that off the CD I just spoke of.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 10:56 AM

Hi,

Any help Please!

Hail Father Satan!

I have come across the CD in the store there is only a bit of a problem, I live in Namibia and it is a bit difficult to get things here. I don't have a card that I can use over the internet and the bank here has issues. But I will eventually find an easier way. Thanks anyway,

I have been doing void meditation. My mind is as clear as day light, but I still struggle to concentrate. I can clear my mind instantly without any thoughts coming through.

Thanks Shannon

Hail Father Satan!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Practice void meditation for your concentration. Eventually it will get easier.All this time and you haven't come across the joyofsatan online store? They have chakra opening cd.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 10:56 AM EDT sealed22000 wrote:

Hi,

Any help Please!

Hail Father Satan!

Hi,

OK, I have done the meditation for the 3rd eye the 6th time in a row. I know it should be only done for 4 days then give a week before meditating again on the 3rd eye.

I don't know if I hit the correct tone could only feel pressure a bit and then nothing. With step 7 I cant visualize the golden white energy radiating from my 3rd eye. I did ask Father Satan for help a few days ago. As I was looking up at my 3rd eye only one thought came through and that was to meditate Satan, in my head not out loud, while I was looking up. The pressure increased extremely in where my 3rd eye is. The color I saw moved more rapid. I can only see purple that is a round shape and around that a more apricot sort of color. And some of them spin, not all of them. I do have a feeling of happiness after the meditation.

Is this a sign that I am doing something right?

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!

Thanx I apreciate your help.

Hail Father Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Walls of Teardrops <vampiregod1954@... wrote:

It's possible that your third eye may be opened but just not empowered.  But in answer to your question, HPS Maxine has an excellent CD on properly vibrating the chakras in the online store found in the JOS links section.  The third eye vibration sounds just like the word "The."  I learned that off the CD I just spoke of.

Hi,

Any help Please!

Hail Father Satan!

Seeing colors is definitely a good sign, congrats :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sealed22000" <sealed22000@... wrote:

Hi,

OK, I have done the meditation for the 3rd eye the 6th time in a row. I know it should be only done for 4 days then give a week before meditating again on the 3rd eye.

I don't know if I hit the correct tone could only feel pressure a bit and then nothing. With step 7 I cant visualize the golden white energy radiating from my 3rd eye. I did ask Father Satan for help a few days ago. As I was looking up at my 3rd eye only one thought came through and that was to meditate Satan, in my head not out loud, while I was looking up. The pressure increased extremely in where my 3rd eye is. The color I saw moved more rapid. I can only see purple that is a round shape and around that a more apricot sort of color. And some of them spin, not all of them. I do have a feeling of happiness after the meditation.

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!

I just recently ordered the Guide to the RUNEs CD and Book and have yet to receive them and so am wondering if that is the one that describes this too, or not.
As far as I know I've got it activated already now, however I am not entirely certain.  
And I cannot do the third-eye activation in order to speak with my brother telepathically on the other side of the State yet, but I keep trying.
I think if I did he would dedicate for certain, however he's sitting on the fence right now, even though I've told him very much about Father Satan and the help and abilities he's been providing me with.
I've recently also lost 2 other so-called friends due to my NOT being able to get them to dedicate I think.  
And so I Am wondering now if one of them who be-friend-ed me when I was in the hospital was even being very truthful with me all along or not.
Now with his mother being the fundamentalist Xtian fanatic she has been for so long and with what has happened lately I'm thinking he was acting more as an agent or spy - and whether he was/is really aware of it OR NOT he has been siding with the enemy way too much, and with too many things besides flat-out betraying me recently too in what turned into a HUGE FIASCO and a National News story.
So I'm fairly certain now even though he would verbally agree with me on practically everything I always had to say and tell him before he never dedicated.
Though my guardian did make sure to give him something to remember me by and knocked-his-hat right-off-his-head!...as I fired a warning-shot into a tree and yelled for him to get-away from me!~ ;)
That ought to have got him thinking a bit more about who's side he's really on!~

~ Hail Father Satan Enki! ~

<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 6:04 AM, sealed22000 <sealed22000@... wrote:
  Thanx I apreciate your help.

Hail Father Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Walls of Teardrops <vampiregod1954@... wrote:

Hi,

Any help Please!

Hail Father Satan!

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Cool!~ Thanks for the responses here too which are Good-to-know!~

And as I need and want to work on this more too for myself as I am not sure enough what-exactly and/or IF I have mine activated working correctly yet or not.

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 12:56 PM, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
  Seeing colors is definitely a good sign, congrats :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sealed22000" <sealed22000@... wrote:

Hi,

Hail Father Satan!!!!!!

--

Hello brothers,

I've been opening my soul, and my first step - 3rd eye
I did the working as indicated, I did feel a temporary headache ( 5-20
minutes) after the working all the 4 days.
However the first day I didn't nail it that well I believe, so now that I did the 4 days, could someone ( if there is) tell me a method to know if my 3rd eye is open or not?

AVE SATANI

Hello, I've been experiencing trouble with fully opening my 3rd eye; I've been getting completely relaxed, doing the mudra correctly (to my knowledge) and focusing on my 3rd eye thruout the meditation. And after the 4th consecutive day I'm experiencing no pressure or headache in the slightest. Could anyone be of any assistance in helping me? Much Joy and Love

Ave Santanis

If you are doing it all correctly as stated on the JoS. Then really all can be done is to keep trying.

Try, instead of doing the opening meditation. Doing a meditation focusing on your Third Eye. Just breath in bright silver energy into your Third Eye and see it shining brightly. It will also be more powerful/work better if you do this (or the opening meditation for that matter) under a full moon. And focus the Bright Silver energy coming from the moon into your Third Eye.

Make sure that you're concentrating on the right area, the Third Eye is located in the middle of your forehead.

Also, remember everyone is different. Some people may experiance headaches or pressure, others may experiance different things. For me it feels like a slight preassure on my brow, like someone is lightly pressing on my forehead. Just keep at it.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "light6bender9" <light6bender9@... wrote:

Hello, I've been experiencing trouble with fully opening my 3rd eye; I've been getting completely relaxed, doing the mudra correctly (to my knowledge) and focusing on my 3rd eye thruout the meditation. And after the 4th consecutive day I'm experiencing no pressure or headache in the slightest. Could anyone be of any assistance in helping me? Much Joy and Love

Ave Santanis

When I close my eyes after breathing in silver energy and meditating my mundra I can see my legs, arms, fingers Exedra Exedra. As in a dark whiteish body outline; even when I move my fingers I can see them. What does that mean exactly?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

If you are doing it all correctly as stated on the JoS. Then really all can be done is to keep trying.

Try, instead of doing the opening meditation. Doing a meditation focusing on your Third Eye. Just breath in bright silver energy into your Third Eye and see it shining brightly. It will also be more powerful/work better if you do this (or the opening meditation for that matter) under a full moon. And focus the Bright Silver energy coming from the moon into your Third Eye.

Make sure that you're concentrating on the right area, the Third Eye is located in the middle of your forehead.

Also, remember everyone is different. Some people may experiance headaches or pressure, others may experiance different things. For me it feels like a slight preassure on my brow, like someone is lightly pressing on my forehead. Just keep at it.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "light6bender9" <light6bender9@ wrote:

Ave Santanis

Hello,

I'm close to completing opening all the major chakras. After that, i would like to work hard on my 3rd eye and minor clairaudience points. Are there ruins i can vibrate into the minor points and how many times can i vibrate Thoth into the 3rd eye each day, or is there a recommendation on how hard i should work them to start out?

Hail Satan!

Oh trust me, I think you would know... When your third eye is opened you instantly start seeing the astral and you will feel a pressure in the middle of your forehead as they say on the JoS website, well... that's my experience anyways, lol. Everyone is different.

Steps to opening the third eye and all other chakras are on joyofsatan website. Meditation section.

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 6:37 AM PDT degshit wrote:

how can i open my erd eye..can you help me.

So i was meditating, and just trying not to think of anything and let come what ever would. I saw my third eye, which is that even possible? Or was it a vision of it and thats how i saw it?
Confusing but anyway, i saw it and it was open, but the iris was a dull green colour.

Just wondering if this makes any sense to anyone or if I just made myself see it.

The Third Eye isn't a literal physical eye. It is a chakra. It dosn't look like an actual eye.

However it could of been symbolic, or it could of been your imagination. Whats important is to 'feel' the chakras, before your start trying to see them.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "yourcircleoffearisthesame" <elizabeth_fedden@... wrote:

So i was meditating, and just trying not to think of anything and let come what ever would. I saw my third eye, which is that even possible? Or was it a vision of it and thats how i saw it?
Confusing but anyway, i saw it and it was open, but the iris was a dull green colour.

Just wondering if this makes any sense to anyone or if I just made myself see it.

Goodness! I did the third eye meditation following hps. Maxine meditation exercise.  In space of 24 hours. 4 consecutive days. I have a he'll of a headache.  It didn't occur til hours later. And yesterday I also I had a headache from the day before for the Meditation.  Is that normal? 
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" Date:06/11/2014 6:00 PM (GMT-06:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The term 'Nazi'
  National Socialism is not solely National neither solely Socialism. It stands for the perfect union of both in the middle if this explains it. So when someone is trying to seperate the two parts, they are trying to troll you or deceive you or both.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I've been trying for several months to open and empower it, but I don't know what I am doing wrong. I've done the opening meditation a lot of times, the moon square full version and the necronomicon meditation at the right time. I tried breathing energy into my 3rd eye. I medidated in a very focused/concentrated state and in a relaxed state. Sometimes I see colors like green, yellow or purple, but this is very far from a full vision sight. 
Is my 3rd eye opened? How should I continue training, to obtain a full vision astral sight?  

Continue doing all of what you just wrote for your third eye to be fully open.

Στις 12:21 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 5 Απριλίου 2015, ο/η "eu71992@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I've been trying for several months to open and empower it, but I don't know what I am doing wrong. I've done the opening meditation a lot of times, the moon square full version and the necronomicon meditation at the right time. I tried breathing energy into my 3rd eye. I medidated in a very focused/concentrated state and in a relaxed state. Sometimes I see colors like green, yellow or purple, but this is very far from a full vision sight. 
Is my 3rd eye opened? How should I continue training, to obtain a full vision astral sight?  

I could be wrong so please others correct me. Thanks.
It's a good sign your seeing colors but keep in mind your 6th chakra may still be weak, and you must still keep putting energy in to it just like the others. Once it's fully open you will know and feel it when you just think of it, or seeing things around with or without eyes opened.
again please correct me if I'm wrong or missed somthing.
Hail father Satan

Hey, I'm opening my 3rd eye and I'm on day 3/4 and after day 4, do I just meditate on my 3rd eye or do I have to keep doing the steps until I feel the symptoms of it being opened? Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back