Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

3rd Eye Opening

ahrisabid

I wanna know that while exhaling during third eye opening mediation, we have to exhale through mouth producing thuth sound or through the nose?

Inhale through your nose, fill up your lungs with air starting from the bottom slowly filling it up with air, then fill up the center of your lungs with air, then the top with air.

Then vibrate your word of power.

Repeat for as much as needed.

Descriptive answer to prevent any more type of confusion.
Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ahrisabid" <ahrisabid@... wrote:

I wanna know that while exhaling during third eye opening mediation, we have to exhale through mouth producing thuth sound or through the nose?

Also when breathing dont fill your lungs uncomfortably. Make sure you are breathing steadily smoothly and comfortably.

------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 11:19 AM PDT bunpuppet@... wrote:

Inhale through your nose, fill up your lungs with air starting from the bottom slowly filling it up with air, then fill up the center of your lungs with air, then the top with air.

Then vibrate your word of power.

Repeat for as much as needed.

Descriptive answer to prevent any more type of confusion.
Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ahrisabid" <ahrisabid@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back