Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

3rd eye meditation vibration

Sorry for the confusion mac,i never said it more powerful.Thats why *'*more powerful*'*,im saying due this being of higher vibration,it mistaken as more powerful..Black is 1 of the most powerful,yet it not a higher vibrating energy.For example.

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:18 PDT High Priest Mac Friday wrote:

Mental vibrations are not more powerful, we just discussed this.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 12:31 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: 3rd eye meditation vibration

Mental vibration is the auditory visualisation,its an imaginative exercise,the reason the mental is 'more powerful',is thoughts are bioelectrical impulses,are of vibration higher than physical sound.It is subtler than the coarser physical sound.But both are to be trained n used.We satanist are warriors of oppurtinity!Hail iblis.

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 23:46 PDT Catlovers Foreva wrote:

Both are meant to be used together,but the mental is harder,as many are intuned to the physical act.depending one development in the kaabala from past lifes,so is one ability to speak,as with the elements,some newbies have succes with the elements due to this,practice makes perfect,the effect of power meditation last beyond death,done with consistensy of course.

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 07:43 PDT Celina wrote:

I'm so glad you mentioned the mental vibration because I was just wondering about this in the past few days. I wasn't sure if they would be as effective and even as valid as the physical.

Thank you so much. I love it when I get answers to my questions without even having to post. Somehow the topic that's on my mind at any given moment always ends up being discussed and I get answers before I even open my mouth.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Well, we're all different, and to me mental vibration is the most powerful, as long as I don't lose focus lol. I can feel the vibrations even more than physical.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Wow mental vibration hmmm for some reason I feel better with the physical..because physical sound feels more penetrating to me.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 9:38:29 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: 3rd eye meditation vibration

In the Joy of Satan Youtube videos, HP Maxine pronounces Thoth's name as Th-oh-th, not Th-ah-th. Just focus on the middle of your forehead like the picture, and keep vibrating it until you feel the pressure. It might take as much as 20+ tries for some people.

Here's a tip: mental vibration is just as powerful, if not more so. I rarely do physical vibration anymore, I just "hear" myself in my head vibrating the names or runes or mantras. "Hear" yourself, and feel the vibration, focus on the chakra you are working with.

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jesse.dameron" <jesse.dameron@ wrote:

Dear brothers and sisters,

I have been doing the 3rd eye meditation, tonight will be my 3rd night but I don't think I'm doing it right. I try to make the "thoth" vibration but I don't feel anything in my head. Can anyone explain the sound I'm suppose to make? Or maybe an audio clip? I've been doing it like "thhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh thhhhhh." Any help is GREAT

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back