Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

3rd eye meditation vibration

jesse.dameron

Dear brothers and sisters,

I have been doing the 3rd eye meditation, tonight will be my 3rd night but I don't think I'm doing it right. I try to make the "thoth" vibration but I don't feel anything in my head. Can anyone explain the sound I'm suppose to make? Or maybe an audio clip? I've been doing it like "thhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh thhhhhh." Any help is GREATLY apreciated. :)

Hail Satan!

Jesse

In the Joy of Satan Youtube videos, HP Maxine pronounces Thoth's name as Th-oh-th, not Th-ah-th. Just focus on the middle of your forehead like the picture, and keep vibrating it until you feel the pressure. It might take as much as 20+ tries for some people.

Here's a tip: mental vibration is just as powerful, if not more so. I rarely do physical vibration anymore, I just "hear" myself in my head vibrating the names or runes or mantras. "Hear" yourself, and feel the vibration, focus on the chakra you are working with.

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jesse.dameron" <jesse.dameron@... wrote:

I have been doing the 3rd eye meditation, tonight will be my 3rd night but I don't think I'm doing it right. I try to make the "thoth" vibration but I don't feel anything in my head. Can anyone explain the sound I'm suppose to make? Or maybe an audio clip? I've been doing it like "thhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh thhhhhh." Any help is GREATLY apreciated. :)

Hail Satan!

Jesse

Please explain the mental vibration more. I am currently in a place where I cannot vibrate runes etc. and this would be most beneficial for me as well as others. Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan!
Hail the Pantheon of HelL!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2011 1:38:23 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: 3rd eye meditation vibration

In the Joy of Satan Youtube videos, HP Maxine pronounces Thoth's name as Th-oh-th, not Th-ah-th. Just focus on the middle of your forehead like the picture, and keep vibrating it until you feel the pressure. It might take as much as 20+ tries for some people.

Here's a tip: mental vibration is just as powerful, if not more so. I rarely do physical vibration anymore, I just "hear" myself in my head vibrating the names or runes or mantras. "Hear" yourself, and feel the vibration, focus on the chakra you are working with.

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jesse.dameron" <jesse.dameron@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Jesse

Wow mental vibration hmmm for some reason I feel better with the physical..because physical sound feels more penetrating to me.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 9:38:29 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

I have been doing the 3rd eye meditation, tonight will be my 3rd night but I don't think I'm doing it right. I try to make the "thoth" vibration but I don't feel anything in my head. Can anyone explain the sound I'm suppose to make? Or maybe an audio clip? I've been doing it like "thhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh thhhhhh." Any help is GREAT

You really should thank HP Mac Friday for this one! He helped out soooo many people with this! Not just you.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Sat ... /item/list   |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 3rd eye meditation vibration

Hail Satan!

Jesse

you know the "th" sound in the word 'the'? Thats the sound you want to make thru out the vibration, tho try to adjust the pitch anyway you can until you can feel it in the middle of your forehead. It may take some practice, but with dedication and persistency, as well as patience, i have faiTH you'll get it

TH as in THose shoes.
TH-OH-TH.

Hail Satan.

----------

Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 7:22:53 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 3rd eye meditation vibration

Hail Satan!

Jesse

Hail Satan!

Jesse
Go here : http://www.youtube.com/user/JoSMinistries

Listen to the Teachings of Thoth part 1.I go by "Thhhhh oohhh thhhh." like the way HP Maxine explains on the website.At first I didn't feel the pressure but after a few meditations my first experience was a headache combined with nausea lol.I'm not even sure if I am doing it correctly,but I believe it must be working, because I keep feeling it y'know, that huge pressure, hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

And what is there to be explained? It is not silent chanting - you chant the rune in your mind, audiovisualising the sound.

Of course, focused mind is also needed here, but the method itself is as effective as if you were to chant it aloud.

I use it myself, and well ;)

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

Please explain the mental vibration more. I am currently in a place where I cannot vibrate runes etc. and this would be most beneficial for me as well as others. Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan!

----------

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jesse.dameron" <jesse.dameron@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Jesse

Well, we're all different, and to me mental vibration is the most powerful, as long as I don't lose focus lol. I can feel the vibrations even more than physical.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Wow mental vibration hmmm for some reason I feel better with the physical..because physical sound feels more penetrating to me.

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jesse.dameron" <jesse.dameron@ wrote:

I have been doing the 3rd eye meditation, tonight will be my 3rd night but I don't think I'm doing it right. I try to make the "thoth" vibration but I don't feel anything in my head. Can anyone explain the sound I'm suppose to make? Or maybe an audio clip? I've been doing it like "thhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh thhhhhh." Any help is GREAT

Ever get a song stuck in your head, and you are "listening" to it? Not with your physical ears, but with your mind. Same thing. Just amplify it a bit, and direct the sound to whatever you're working on.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

----------

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Jesse

It's not exactly like having a song stuck in your head, it's mentally imitating the same vibrations caused by vibrating a mantra physically and then directing the vibration to a goal or a chakra or pineal gland. You don't really focus at the sound of the mantra, but the vibration the sound causes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Ever get a song stuck in your head, and you are "listening" to it? Not with your physical ears, but with your mind. Same thing. Just amplify it a bit, and direct the sound to whatever you're working on.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

----------

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Jesse

Sorry if what I said sounds confusing, but I really didn't find a better way to explain it :(

When I said "vibrations" I meant the physical sensation in your vocal chords and body you feel when vibrating a mantra rather than the sound of it. For example when you mentally vibrate a mantra in your pineal gland you imagine the pineal gland vibrating and feeling that sensation there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

It's not exactly like having a song stuck in your head, it's mentally imitating the same vibrations caused by vibrating a mantra physically and then directing the vibration to a goal or a chakra or pineal gland. You don't really focus at the sound of the mantra, but the vibration the sound causes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

----------

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Jesse

So what are you saying? Are you turning people away from the meditation that High Priestess Maxine has made, or whats the purpose. You post her meditation and then blatantly override it with your own. 
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 7:12 AM

Well, we're all different, and to me mental vibration is the most powerful, as long as I don't lose focus lol. I can feel the vibrations even more than physical.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

You have to  use the o sound [/IMG]</var>

HP Mac are you saying that Physical vibration is stronger? I think so. I never really understood the whole mental vibration. I would only do mental vibration if I needed too...but I never heard Maxine say anything about Mental vibration. What do you think?
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2011 2:13:09 pm
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: 3rd eye meditation vibration

So what are you saying? Are you turning people away from the meditation that High Priestess Maxine has made, or whats the purpose. You post her meditation and then blatantly override it with your own.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Wow mental vibration hmmm for some reason I feel better with th

I'm so glad you mentioned the mental vibration because I was just wondering about this in the past few days. I wasn't sure if they would be as effective and even as valid as the physical.

Thank you so much. I love it when I get answers to my questions without even having to post. Somehow the topic that's on my mind at any given moment always ends up being discussed and I get answers before I even open my mouth.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Try looking at a picture of where the third eye is and focus on that spot (that's all it took for me) then do the chant.

Hail Satan!

Jesse

Yeah, that's what I tried saying with my first post, but he wanted more clarification so I was trying to come at it from another side. But when I have a song in my head, I can also "feel" it, like I'm singing along, but of course the vibrations aren't directed anywhere. I guess not everyone does that. My dad's band used to practice in the basement growing up, so I'm used to the vibrations of music, and I associate them together.

What mantra do you use for the pineal gland? I'm trying to work mine more and would love some advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Sorry if what I said sounds confusing, but I really didn't find a better way to explain it :(

When I said "vibrations" I meant the physical sensation in your vocal chords and body you feel when vibrating a mantra rather than the sound of it. For example when you mentally vibrate a mantra in your pineal gland you imagine the pineal gland vibrating and feeling that sensation there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

----------

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Jesse

I use the "AUM MANI PADME HUM" mantra (which HP Maxine said it's very powerful for stimulating the pineal gland), together with interlacing my hands about 5 inches over my head and having my eyes concentrating at the tip of my nose. Those mudras are optional, but they multiply the effect 100x if you do use them.

Yeah, that's what I tried saying with my first post, but he wanted more clarification so I was trying to come at it from another side. But when I have a song in my head, I can also "feel" it, like I'm singing along, but of course the vibrations aren't directed anywhere. I guess not everyone does that. My dad's band used to practice in the basement growing up, so I'm used to the vibrations of music, and I associate them together.

What mantra do you use for the pineal gland? I'm trying to work mine more and would love some advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

----------

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Jesse

What? Was that aimed at me? Of course I use HPS Maxine's meditations, I just vibrate them mentally. I don't use anything that is not on the JoS site! I didn't post any meditation of my own, I just said that I vibrate them mentally.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Thank you!

I use the "AUM MANI PADME HUM" mantra (which HP Maxine said it's very powerful for stimulating the pineal gland), together with interlacing my hands about 5 inches over my head and having my eyes concentrating at the tip of my nose. Those mudras are optional, but they multiply the effect 100x if you do use them.

This happens to all SS, we find the answers here without even asking them. Probably has to do something with Telepathy or the Gods. There was a thread asking about this and almost everyone agreed that they get their questions answered here just after some hours of thinking of them!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

I'm so glad you mentioned the mental vibration because I was just wondering about this in the past few days. I wasn't sure if they would be as effective and even as valid as the physical.

Thank you so much. I love it when I get answers to my questions without even having to post. Somehow the topic that's on my mind at any given moment always ends up being discussed and I get answers before I even open my mouth.

HAIL SATAN!

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

HP Don/Mageson said that he tried mental vibration and it is usually stronger. It depends on how advanced you are. Mental vibration needs more concentration and a more trained mind because it's always easier to concentrate on a physical feeling than to something in your mind, so it's not recommended for newbies

HP Mac are you saying that Physical vibration is stronger? I think so. I never really understood the whole mental vibration. I would only do mental vibration if I needed too...but I never heard Maxine say anything about Mental vibration. What do you think?
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Can be stron[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 4:41:13 PM

HP Don/Mageson said that he tried mental vibration and it is usually stronger. It depends on how advanced you are. Mental vibration needs more concentration and a more trained mind because it's always easier to concentrate on a physical feeling than to something in your mind, so it's not recommended for newbies

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

No, thats not what im saying. This depends on the person, I have not fully tried the mental version so I can not say if it is or not. I do as well use the physical, but this does not mean the mental is any less effective.  Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:17 AM

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Okay, I needed to know. I know you are a regular in the group, but sometimes we still have to be careful. So if there is no harm, no foul, just disregard my last post.  
Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 11:59 AM

What? Was that aimed at me? Of course I use HPS Maxine's meditations, I just vibrate them mentally. I don't use anything that is not on the JoS site! I didn't post any meditation of my own, I just said that I vibrate them mentally.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Yeah it just depends on the person. I did not mean to imply that one is as strong as the other. I thought the original poster was implying that we should do mental instead of physical vibrations. I can tell you, if High Priest Mageson says anything or gives any suggestions, it would be in your best interest to pay attention. 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 1:41 PM

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Ok, no problem. I know accounts can be hacked by infiltrators. I was quite confused though.

Hail Satan!

Okay, I needed to know. I know you are a regular in the group, but sometimes we still have to be careful. So if there is no harm, no foul, just disregard my last post. 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

I guess I should have emphasized that it's just as powerful if not more so, **completely depending on the person**. I did say that's how it is for me, but I really should have emphasized that. Sorry for any confusion.

Hail Satan!

Yeah it just depends on the person. I did not mean to imply that one is as strong as the other. I thought the original poster was implying that we should do mental instead of physical vibrations. I can tell you, if High Priest Mageson says anything or gives any suggestions, it would be in your best interest to pay attention. 

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

As I stated before both are powerful but I recommend the use of audio vocal vibration over any first and foremost. I mentioned the internal in the past in a conversation on the subject and noted its properity was also strong.   If we look into the ancient Egyptians records on the subject we see a constant reference to using the power of the audo vocal sounds and statements as "I am the God who creates with the power of speech."etc So from the ancient records and our own experiences we can denote the audio vocal is a power to be employed daily and not to be ignored.   People should not fall into the trap of stating the ability to use mental is more powerful "as its more advanced" if you can think internally and feel the pulse of your heart which anyone can you can do the mental.   The practical fact is with mantra once you understand the harmonic speech HP Maxine has on the instruction CD's and the mantra you want and the hours. You are good to work.    The RHP have turned a simple science of natural power into a bizzare clown carnival. I just read a text stating you have to do all this  hokey pokey nonsense just to sit down and make a sound with your mouth and reviberate it through your being.........You know its a load of nonsense when we understand the obvious fact we do that every time we speak aloud with no OCD behaviour required as a prerequisite.  
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:54:45 PM

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Both are meant to be used together,but the mental is harder,as many are intuned to the physical act.depending one development in the kaabala from past lifes,so is one ability to speak,as with the elements,some newbies have succes with the elements due to this,practice makes perfect,the effect of power meditation last beyond death,done with consistensy of course.

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 07:43 PDT Celina wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

I've read that the Astral frequency for the third eye is the sound of a roar. Has anyone experienced this yet?

Simi.

Similar

Ok, no problem. I know accounts can be hacked by infiltrators. I was quite confused though.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Everyone, I you helped so much! I can feel it now, the audio clips assisted me greatly. Thanks again friends!

Jesse

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

As I stated before both are powerful but I recommend the use of audio vocal vibration over any first and foremost. I mentioned the internal in the past in a conversation on the subject and noted its properity was also strong.

If we look into the ancient Egyptians records on the subject we see a constant reference to using the power of the audo vocal sounds and statements as "I am the God who creates with the power of speech."etc So from the ancient records and our own experiences we can denote the audio vocal is a power to be employed daily and not to be ignored.

People should not fall into the trap of stating the ability to use mental is more powerful "as its more advanced" if you can think internally and feel the pulse of your heart which anyone can you can do the mental.

The practical fact is with mantra once you understand the harmonic speech HP Maxine has on the instruction CD's and the mantra you want and the hours. You are good to work.

The RHP have turned a simple science of natural power into a bizzare clown carnival. I just read a text stating you have to do all this  hokey pokey nonsense just to sit down and make a sound with your mouth and reviberate it through your being.........You know its a load of nonsense when we understand the obvious fact we do that every time we speak aloud with no OCD behaviour required as a prerequisite.

Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:54:45 PM

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

I think what Diznit is saying is you have to imagine it , like you do on the astral. But to imagine or play over you first need to physically do it.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

----------

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Jesse

Its okay Lydia, We love you! lol :)
Date: Thursday, September 15, 2011 6:13:49 pm

I guess I should have emphasized that it's just as powerful if not more so, **completely depending on the person**. I did say that's how it is for me, but I really should have emphasized that. Sorry for any confusion.

Hail Satan!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Mental vibration is the auditory visualisation,its an imaginative exercise,the reason the mental is 'more powerful',is thoughts are bioelectrical impulses,are of vibration higher than physical sound.It is subtler than the coarser physical sound.But both are to be trained n used.We satanist are warriors of oppurtinity!Hail iblis.

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 23:46 PDT Catlovers Foreva wrote:

Both are meant to be used together,but the mental is harder,as many are intuned to the physical act.depending one development in the kaabala from past lifes,so is one ability to speak,as with the elements,some newbies have succes with the elements due to this,practice makes perfect,the effect of power meditation last beyond death,done with consistensy of course.

HAIL SATAN!

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Mental vibration is the auditory visualisation,its an imaginative exercise,the reason the mental is 'more powerful',is thoughts are bioelectrical impulses,are of vibration higher than physical sound.It is subtler than the coarser physical sound.But both are to be trained n used.We satanist are warriors of oppurtinity!Hail iblis.

HAIL SATAN!

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Mental vibrations are not more powerful, we just discussed this. 
Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 12:31 AM

HAIL SATAN!

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back