Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

33d level

rebel192595

Hi there... I'm former Illuminati member who actively participated in both French and Russian revolutions. I have reached 33d level of illumination recently, but... I decided to get a fuck out of their stupid order due to their unjustified cruelty towards humans. Also, I left them because I'm a gentile myself and haven't yet forgotten about empathy towards living creatures. Being gentile I already asked lord Satan about if I can join your group and contribute somehow. I'm still waiting for his answer though . .. Have a good day babies!

Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!

Hello there, happy to have you here! I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about your former affiliations? I've only talked to one other member before but we have since lost contact. I understand if it's a topic we can't breach, but it would help bring a lot of clarity to my current very confused life as I believe they play an intrical part in my present world experience and future.

33rd level on what? Your wizard computer game?

No seriously though, if you’re serious you can start by stopping the bullshit because it’s not going to work here.

Study the JoyofSatan website thoroughly and dedicate your soul to Satan and work on developing yourself with the power meditations. Also Study Satan’s library and soak in the knowledge. New people who need answers come here frequently, study and develop yourself so you can actually give them an answer if that’s what you want to do, instead of lying.

Sent from my iPhone

You asked newb questions in the past and now you say this crap?

Illuminati is jewed as f. I highly doubt you would have been this at all and if you are you would have known better than to speak up because theyll have your head.

By admitting this youre an enemy towards humanity and Id very much like to see you leave. Bye Kike.

Do you think because you sign off by our God Satan that you can come here with this shit!

If you were anything like that you claim, you would already know that (and being the leval that you claim) what you say is bullshit!

Don't come here to waste our time because we are at war with infiltrators - and you have lost!!!

I don't really care about your story. But Satan accepts every gentile. A gentile being someone with absolutely no jewish blood in them.

Oh wow, I didn't know there was so much animosity towards the Illuminati here, I still have a lot to learn. In pretty sure they want to torture and kill me, so I was hoping to ask how I'm supposed to handle that.

You build an impenetrable aura of protection to deflect the success of their intentions, which are to as you claim, harm you.

The Illuminati are at the core of the older paradigm of the modern age that destroyed or maimed civilization.

The Illuminati are jooish, first and fore most.

I do not care what anyone says, it is jooish, Ive done my research, many of us here have, now I hope you continue to o yours, so you can have a better life free from that jooish sludge.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back