Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#328 Eye sight

AskSatanOperator

how to fix nearsightedness with magick? im so blind. i cant see past my forearms everything is blurry.

Go to a doctor and use the prescription glasses he/she gives you.

Sun Square should help fix this. Just make sure it is in the right sign.

Someone who uses the aura well can help you
It's more about making permanent changes, a "healer" won't help as long as his chakras are weak and he is predisposed to this, it would be a temporary fix even if let's say he somehow finds someone advanced and wise enough to do this properly.

The best thing he can do, is request the help of Valefor, and sooner or later, he'll fix it all from the root, gradually.
It's more about making permanent changes, a "healer" won't help as long as his chakras are weak and he is predisposed to this, it would be a temporary fix even if let's say he somehow finds someone advanced and wise enough to do this properly.

The best thing he can do, is request the help of Valefor, and sooner or later, he'll fix it all from the root, gradually.
Advanced people can solve some problems and help others, but I do not know if it is possible to help him strengthen his eyesight

Empowering your Soul, cleaning your Soul, opening and empowering your astral sight ( clairvoyant centers, third eye, 6th chakra, solar chakra ) and practicing Kundalini Yoga for Eyes will contribute to Healing.

https://www.pinklotus.org/- KY Kriya for the eyes set 1.htm ( choose one routine )
https://www.pinklotus.org/- KY Kriya for the eyes set 2.htm ( choose one routine )

It's a long process, but from my initial -3.00 on Both Eyes, I am at -2.00 right now.
Just by these efforts? Because there are methods to train eyesight and people report even greater results than you by those methods alone. I would figure that those plus these would be even more potent.

Just by these efforts? Because there are methods to train eyesight and people report even greater results than you by those methods alone. I would figure that those plus these would be even more potent.
I am unaware of other methods but I would love to learn about them.

More sunlight in the eyes either by naturally going outside in countries with hotter climates or direct sunlight via closed-eyelids (but don't be silly, of course), and train yourself to get into the habit of looking at objects from far away distances.

Nearsightedness is oft caused by being indoors a lot or not looking at objects from great distances (e.g., those who read a lot or spend too much time in front of screens). Of course there's the genetic factor, but the eye's also adapt to your need's, for better or worse.

I am unaware of other methods but I would love to learn about them.
I am referring to practical eye exercises presented by endmyopia.org. There should be free material along with paid material for you to get some basic introduction and maybe even benefits before committing further to it. Also, the post by Vivek is useful here.

I am referring to practical eye exercises presented by endmyopia.org. There should be free material along with paid material for you to get some basic introduction and maybe even benefits before committing further to it. Also, the post by Vivek is useful here.
Thank you, I'll look into it!

Just a fun thing to mention, the active focus technique seems to stimulate my Solar Chakra, in a way that there is some resistance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back