Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Family #32 Princess Diana

This question is related to the user's family.

AskSatanOperator

I recently discovered that the English royal family is Jewish, although even before I was initiated into Father Satan I felt a bad vibe towards them and their behavior. That's why I asked myself: what about Princess Diana? Was she Jewish too? Or was she a Gentile and that's why they killed her? Because I'm super convinced that it was all planned by that crazy Charles and his family

Of course it was planned.
Only the person on top of the pyramid was able to give orders to kill her.
There are a lot of conspiracy theories. I even read some official reports are still not available to the public. What do they have to hide?

You can tell from her eyes and her facial features that she was jewish as well. She was born into the English aristocracy before she married Charles, and a most (but not all) of them are jews also. She was likely killed off because she was just acting out a lot and making the rest of them look bad in the media.

You can tell from her eyes and her facial features that she was jewish as well. She was born into the English aristocracy before she married Charles, and a most (but not all) of them are jews also. She was likely killed off because she was just acting out a lot and making the rest of them look bad in the media.
Omg, you are right. I was not aware before.

th.jpg

I recently discovered that the English royal family is Jewish, although even before I was initiated into Father Satan I felt a bad vibe towards them and their behavior. That's why I asked myself: what about Princess Diana? Was she Jewish too? Or was she a Gentile and that's why they killed her? Because I'm super convinced that it was all planned by that crazy Charles and his family
The enemy (the Jew) has infiltrated many royal families.

Many modern monarchs and their families have lost their honor and aristocracy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back