Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#310 The stories

AskSatanOperator

There are stories of our gods, of our witch ancestors and those who followed the path of the devil. But I think the papers have been destroyed. I want to read them. But how...

There are stories of our gods, of our witch ancestors and those who followed the path of the devil. But I think the papers have been destroyed. I want to read them. But how...
Most of the stories about our Gods can be found in mythologies. Although we should realize they are symbolic stories and not spesifically real things that littreally happen.

What stories are you referring to? A lot about the Gods and Magick was lost during the various burnings of the Library of Alexandria

The Joy of Satan site is the best way to restore the past of our people who followed the Gods. Through time, there will be more and more information available for this, High Priest HoodedCobra666 is really doing his best to handle many things and build sections on the site to answer questions like this, you can see for yourself his most holy intentions:

If you also want to contribute to this, if you know something specific that High Priest HoodedCobra should investigate, you could propose to send a reply to the article I linked to let him know, another good method could be to make donations to Joy of Satan to financially support the research process:

For this last piece of advice I would like to point out that many people have a wrong conception of how donations work. In our world, possibilities in many cases are based on economics: to have means (such as books and things like that to research, but also much more to support Satanism itself) you need money.

Very often I see ex-Christians (or current Christians) "disgusting" donations as a method of support, this happens because they have been very badly accustomed by Christianity itself, which taught them that the money for which the Christian had worked so hard to earn they were to be donated into church donation bins to finance some luxury apartment of a Catholic bishop where he could better sexually abuse children or something. This is how Christianity works, however this is NOT how Satanism works.

In Satanism, donations are simply a method to collectively contribute to the search for truth and the promotion of the Justice of the Gods which is something that concerns us and which makes us evolve as followers of these Gods by enhancing our lives. High Priest HoodedCobra was the first to donate to JoS because he understood the importance of Satanism as the pillar of the universe, its backbone.

I know I went a little off-topic, but I've wanted to explain this for a while. As if that wasn't enough, there are also many rewards for those who donate, because by taking care of JoS you demonstrate that you sincerely care about JoS and this can only be promoted:

If you decide to make a donation, please write an email to HP HoodedCobra666 proving that you have made the donation, etc. You might have some nice surprises! But first find out how cryptocurrency donations work so as not to make mistakes if you decide to do so. Those who care about Satanism should know that they are doing something that is sacred for the Gods, as well as very positive for themselves first and foremost. Obviously always according to your personal realistic possibilities. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back