Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditations #300 How to open the third eye

This question is related to meditation.
Meditations did not work for me and I think that meditation is not the right path
In reality that meditation works, because the third eye itself responds to certain vibrations. If you feel like meditation isn't working, it may be that you just need to keep doing it. Sometimes certain areas are very stubborn and you simply have to continue.

If the area is very stubborn, really very stubborn, I would advise you to consider reading here:
(note: on this page that I linked to you the mantras are not updated, use those from the opening meditation page)

In reality that meditation works, because the third eye itself responds to certain vibrations. If you feel like meditation isn't working, it may be that you just need to keep doing it. Sometimes certain areas are very stubborn and you simply have to continue.

If the area is very stubborn, really very stubborn, I would advise you to consider reading here:
(note: on this page that I linked to you the mantras are not updated, use those from the opening meditation page)

Anyway, can I ask you, if you feel like telling me, why do you think meditations don't work for you?

The sensations that someone gets from meditations can vary depending on their personal energetic sensitivity, the openness of their soul, and even the fact that everyone is different and experiences different things.

What makes you think that meditations don't actually work for you? Sometimes it could even be that on a sensation level we don't feel anything at all, but actually the meditation is working/has worked, and as we advance spiritually, our sensitivity and openness will grow.

Meditations did not work for me

على أية حال، هل يمكنني أن أسألك، إذا كنت تشعر برغبة في أن تخبرني، لماذا تعتقد أن التأملات لا تنجح معك؟

يمكن أن تختلف الأحاسيس التي يحصل عليها شخص ما من التأملات اعتمادًا على حساسيته الشخصية للطاقة، وانفتاح روحه، وحتى حقيقة أن كل شخص مختلف ويختبر أشياء مختلفة.

ما الذي يجعلك تعتقد أن التأملات لا تفيدك حقًا؟ في بعض الأحيان قد لا نشعر بأي شيء على الإطلاق على مستوى الإحساس، ولكن في الواقع فإن التأمل يعمل/نجح، ومع تقدمنا روحيًا، ستنمو حساسيتنا
الحقيقة أنني أشعر ببعض الضغط بين حجابي وبعض البرودة، هذا كل شيء. السبب الذي جعلني أقول إن التأمل ليس الطريقة الصحيحة هو أنني سمعت أنه لا بد أن يكون هناك شخص لديه عين ثالثة نشطة، وسوف ينشطها لك أو بتعويذات وكلمات معينة.

أنت تحتاج إلى الوقت للحصول على الأشياء أو النتائج، حتى مع التأمل. "كل شيء والآن" هي عقلية خاطئة لن توصلك إلى أي مكان.
نعم، هذا صحيح. أنا بحاجة إلى الوقت، ولكنني لا أريد ذلك، لأنني شخص متسرع للغاية. لا أحب الانتظار، والشيء الذي يزعجني هو أن بعض الأشخاص يقولون إنهم مارسوا التأمل لمدة 6 أشهر وما زالوا لا يحصلون على نتائج. شكرًا لك على ردك

في الواقع، هذا التأمل يعمل، لأن العين الثالثة نفسها تستجيب لاهتزازات معينة. إذا شعرت أن التأمل لا يعمل، فقد يكون الأمر أنك بحاجة إلى الاستمرار فيه. في بعض الأحيان تكون بعض المناطق عنيدة للغاية وعليك ببساطة الاستمرار.

إذا كانت المنطقة عنيدة جدًا، عنيدة جدًا حقًا، أنصحك بالتفكير في القراءة هنا:
(ملاحظة: في هذه الصفحة التي أرفقت لك رابطها، لا يتم تحديث التراتيل، استخدم تلك الموجودة في صفحة التأمل الافتتاحية)
Thank you, brother. I have read the instructions and this is exactly what I feel, but I have a question: Why are my chakras blocked? What is the reason?

في الواقع، هذا التأمل يعمل، لأن العين الثالثة نفسها تستجيب لاهتزازات معينة. إذا شعرت أن التأمل لا يعمل، فقد يكون الأمر أنك بحاجة إلى الاستمرار فيه. في بعض الأحيان تكون بعض المناطق عنيدة للغاية وعليك ببساطة الاستمرار.

إذا كانت المنطقة عنيدة جدًا، عنيدة جدًا حقًا، أنصحك بالتفكير في القراءة هنا:
(ملاحظة: في هذه الصفحة التي أرفقت لك رابطها، لا يتم تحديث التراتيل، استخدم تلك الموجودة في صفحة التأمل الافتتاحية)
وأيضاً الحرارة التي تخرج من بين حجابي تصل إلى درجة لا أستطيع معها التنفس

الحقيقة أنني أشعر ببعض الضغط بين حجابي وبعض البرودة، هذا كل شيء. السبب الذي جعلني أقول إن التأمل ليس الطريقة الصحيحة هو أنني سمعت أنه لا بد أن يكون هناك شخص لديه عين ثالثة نشطة، وسوف ينشطها لك أو بتعويذات وكلمات معينة.
هذا مثال واضح على حماقة معلمي الإنترنت الذين يجعلونك تعتقد أنك وحدك لا تستطيع فعل أي شيء ويجب أن تعتمد على شخص سيقوم بالعمل نيابة عنك، وربما حتى مقابل المال. غالبًا ما لا يعرف هؤلاء الأشرار على الإطلاق كيفية القيام ببعض الوظائف الروحية، ويأتون إليك ليخبروك أنك بحاجة إليهم عندما يكون ذلك غير صحيح. يعلمك آلهة الشيطان أن تفعل الأشياء بنفسك وأن تفعلها بشكل جيد.

This is a clear example of the foolishness of internet teachers who make you believe that you alone cannot do anything and must rely on someone to do the work for you, perhaps even for money. Often these evil people do not know at all how to do some spiritual work, and they come to you telling you that you need them when that is not true. Satanas' Gods teach you to do things yourself and do them well.

هذا مثال على حماقة معلمي الإنترنت الذين يستخدمونك وتعتقد أنك وحدك لا تستطيع أن تفعل أي شيء وأن تعتمد على شخص للعمل بالعمل نيابة عنك، بل وحتى مقابل المال. غالبا ما لا يعرف لماذا الأشرار على الإطلاق كيفية القيام بالكارثة الروحية، ويأتون إليك ليخبروك أنك بحاجة إلى ذلك عندما يكون ذلك غير صحيح. يعلمك آلهة الشيطان أن تفعل أشياء بنفسك وأن تفعلها جيدا.

هذا مثال واضح على حماقة معلمي الإنترنت الذين يجعلونك تعتقد أنك وحدك لا تستطيع أن تفعل أي شيء ويجب أن تعتمد على شخص آخر للقيام بالعمل نيابة عنك، ربما حتى مقابل المال. غالبًا ما لا يعرف هؤلاء الأشرار على الإطلاق كيفية القيام ببعض الأعمال الروحية، ويأتون إليك ويخبرونك أنك بحاجة إليهم بينما هذا ليس صحيحًا. يعلمك آلهة الشيطان أن تفعل الأشياء بنفسك وتفعلها جيدًا.
هذا صحيح، أريد أن أطرح سؤالاً، إذا أردت الإجابة، هل عينك الثالثة نشطة؟ وما هي الميزة التي حصلت عليها إذا كانت نشطة؟

هذا صحيح، أريد أن أطرح سؤالاً، إذا أردت الإجابة، هل عينك الثالثة نشطة؟ وما هي الميزة التي حصلت عليها إذا كانت نشطة؟
لقد قمت بنجاح بتأملات فتح العين الثالثة. هذا لا يعني أن عيني الثالثة قد تطورت بشكل مثالي، يجب أن أستمر في العمل عليها لتحسين حالة العين الثالثة. سأخبرك أكثر: في هذه الفترة أقوم بتقوية عيني الثالثة باستخدام تأملات مختلفة على الموقع والمنتدى. أفعل هذا مع تقوية الشاكرات ومع تقوية الغدة الصنوبرية. ما تحتاج إلى معرفته هو أن فتح عينك الثالثة هو البداية، ولكن بعد ذلك عليك الاستمرار في العمل عليه. وفيما يتعلق بفوائد العين الثالثة، فإن العين الثالثة تحكم التخاطر إلى جانب أن لها وظائف على طرق أداء السحر مثل التحريك الحركي والتحريك الذهني، وهي ضرورية للرؤية النفسية وزيادة الوعي وغير ذلك الكثير، بالطبع عندما تكون تم تعزيزه بشكل صحيح. ولكن في الوقت الحالي، يكفيك أن تعرف أنه من الضروري أن تفتح عينك الثالثة لأنها جزء من عملية فتح الروح، وهو أمر أساسي لبدء المسار الروحي.

I have successfully done the meditations to open the third eye. This does not mean that my third eye has developed perfectly, I must continue to work on it to improve the condition of the third eye. I will tell you more: during this period I am strengthening my third eye using various meditations on the site and forum.

I do this with strengthening the chakras and with strengthening the pineal gland. What you need to know is that opening your third eye is the beginning, but after that you have to continue working on it.

Regarding the benefits of the third eye, the third eye governs telepathy and also has functions on methods of performing magic such as telekinesis, and is necessary for psychic vision, increasing awareness and much more, of course when it is properly strengthened.

But for now, it is enough for you to know that it is necessary to open your third eye because it is part of the process of opening the soul, which is essential for starting the spiritual path.

Thank you, brother. I have read the instructions and this is exactly what I feel, but I have a question: Why are my chakras blocked? What is the reason?

It is really normal that if you have never worked on the chakras, not even in some past lives, you may find that they are blocked. But that's not a problem because you can work on them and unblock them. :)

However, if you can speak in English it will make the answers I can give you much easier. This is not necessary because online translators exist and by using basic grammar and double-checking how this is translated by the online translator itself, I can handle the situation. But if it doesn't bother you and you can use English to speak, at least consider doing so.

In any case I am writing you the replies to your messages in Arabic also in English so you can double check if I make a translation mistake and therefore you don't understand something I wrote. :D

If you do not want to, that is your problem and an emotional one. The “quickly” and making “comparisons” are both “mistakes.”

The “time” to reach your goal is different for each person, and depends on many factors. Another problem is “ignorance,” the first factor that leads people to failure. Misconceptions and misinformation lead people to fail to achieve the goal. If you know that 1+1 makes 4, every operation will be wrong and you will think that math is wrong.

Your mindset is the same. “I want to reach the goal in six months,“ '”others don't reach the goal,” ‘I don't want to,’ you are doing 1+1= 4. These are the causes of lack of knowledge and not understanding things. Sometimes this, as in your case, will lead people to say, 'but this doesn't work' or 'that's not true' and more. But the reality is not that.

Another thing, This is the English section, and you should write in English, and not in other languages, please.

If you do not want to, that is your problem and an emotional one. The “quickly” and making “comparisons” are both “mistakes.”

The “time” to reach your goal is different for each person, and depends on many factors. Another problem is “ignorance,” the first factor that leads people to failure. Misconceptions and misinformation lead people to fail to achieve the goal. If you know that 1+1 makes 4, every operation will be wrong and you will think that math is wrong.

Your mindset is the same. “I want to reach the goal in six months,“ '”others don't reach the goal,” ‘I don't want to,’ you are doing 1+1= 4. These are the causes of lack of knowledge and not understanding things. Sometimes this, as in your case, will lead people to say, 'but this doesn't work' or 'that's not true' and more. But the reality is not that.

Another thing, This is the English section, and you should write in English, and not in other languages, please.
Thank you, brother, for the advice. I will change the writing to English, even though it is not my mother tongue

It's all exactly true. I would also like to add that the fact that certain things take time to obtain is not a problem in itself. The problem is thinking it's not worth it regardless because it takes time.

If I were to have an accident that damages my legs until I can no longer walk and my legs are then stuck without being able to move, the doctor might tell me that it could take two years of physical therapy to walk again.

At that point would I really avoid walking again because "two years are too long"? Is being stuck in a wheelchair for life really the best choice?? What could I do if I could walk again? Maybe before I had the accident I would have liked to become a famous basketball player, etc. Is giving up this dream the most appropriate option?

No. After three months of physiotherapy I could be in better condition. After seven months I could even start taking small steps while leaning on crutches which is always much better than being paralyzed. There is progress.

And I'm the one who has to do it, because it has to work on me.
نعم، هذا صحيح. أنا بحاجة إلى الوقت، ولكنني لا أريد ذلك، لأنني شخص متسرع للغاية. لا أحب الانتظار، والشيء الذي يزعجني هو أن بعض الأشخاص يقولون إنهم مارسوا التأمل لمدة 6 أشهر وما زالوا لا يحصلون على نتائج. شكرًا لك على ردك

Can u please write in english

I kinda feel like my 3rd eye might be somewhat blocked off. But there is no mantra listed there for the 3rd eye specifically.
I guess the same mantra for the opening of the 3rd eye would be fine: THAUM?

I kinda feel like my 3rd eye might be somewhat blocked off. But there is no mantra listed there for the 3rd eye specifically.
I guess the same mantra for the opening of the 3rd eye would be fine: THAUM?

Yes, THAUM is the mantra that is good in these cases and is in fact related to the third eye. :)

I Highly recommend this it has inspirational message from Satan black book the al jilwa and is a beginners class that will help into the right direction

Attachments

• hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program (1).pdf
    319 KB · Views: 22

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back