Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

3 Step Meditation

Onbael_

Website
www.satanisgod.org
I constructed this meditation in 3 Steps.

Step 1:
Do the Ptah meditation on the Pineal Gland.

Inhale blue-purple energy into the Pineal Gland 7 times, then vibrate PTAH 7 times. This is one repetition, do it 7 times.

When you are done affirm 7 times:
"My Pineal Gland is fully active and empowered in all ways, in the healthiest and most positive way for me, now forever."

Then meditate for a few minutes on the Pineal Gland and vibrate Satya in it 3 times.

Through all the process you can visualize the Pineal Gland within the Dodecahedron (violet but with gold details), the Platonic Solid related to the ether, to activate it at the deepest and most fundamental level.

The numbers here are also related to this.
(7×7)+(7×7)+7+3=108

108 is one of the corners of the regular pentagon; the Dodecahedron contains 12 regular pentagons. In total to make all the angles will take you 60 days.
Number of power and number of Lord Baalzebul.

Step 2:
Do this meditation:

Step 3:
Do the Hamsa meditation:

Immediately after Step 2, vibrate 7 Haum on the 7th chakra, and then Saum 7 times on the 6th chakra. You may want to concetrate slightly on the 3rd or 1st chakra to better balance their counterpart, 6th and 7th charka, but the focus should still be directed on these.

Then place the 5 fingers of your left hand on your forehead, where the 3rd eye is, and visualize one at a time the Platonic Solids within it, feeling each element. Here the advice in the meditation section may be helpful.

Begin with the Tetrahedron for fire, the Octahedron for air, the Hexahedron for earth, The Icosahedron for water, and finally conclude with the Dodecahedron for ether. Visualize them golden and luminous.

Afterwards vibrate Satya 3 times, at the deepest, central point.

And finally affirm 9 times:
"My 3rd eye is fully active and open in all ways, in the healthiest and most positive way for me, now and forever."

Close with:
Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back