Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

...?

neko.jessi

v_v I hate to admit it, but I don't know alot about Satanism, though my heart is drawn to it, and I want to worship Satan with all my heart, mind, body and soul. Can someone help me to know how to do rituals and learn without my aunt or uncle or dad noticing? I'm 12, and I live in a really REALLY small town, where just about everyone shivers and runs when you say "I don't belive in your god," so if anyone knows I worship The Father in any way I can, I'm afraid of what may happen to me... I mean, if losing all my friends is a sacrifice I have to make to be able to worship Father fully, without having to hide anything, it's a price I'm more than willing to pay, but there are many people who wouldn't hesitate to harm me in about two seconds. So, what should I do..?

Take time to read "Everything" on the main Joy of Satan site:

www.joyofsatan.com

Also, the Teens for Satan Group may be very helpful, as members there have been and are dealing with similar issues.

Conduct your Faith privately so as not to arouse conflict for yourself. It is hard to learn about something nobody else seems to know, or want to know about, which is often the way with Family and Friends, particularly if they are devout xians. But, the information is there, and information is Power, depending on what You do with it.

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "neko.jessi" <neko.jessi@... wrote:

v_v I hate to admit it, but I don't know alot about Satanism, though my heart is drawn to it, and I want to worship Satan with all my heart, mind, body and soul. Can someone help me to know how to do rituals and learn without my aunt or uncle or dad noticing? I'm 12, and I live in a really REALLY small town, where just about everyone shivers and runs when you say "I don't belive in your god," so if anyone knows I worship The Father in any way I can, I'm afraid of what may happen to me... I mean, if losing all my friends is a sacrifice I have to make to be able to worship Father fully, without having to hide anything, it's a price I'm more than willing to pay, but there are many people who wouldn't hesitate to harm me in about two seconds. So, what should I do..?

Remember, rituals don't need to be fancy. If you got the will, and the power (this comes with power meditation) then there is a good chance that it will work.

Power meditations are a good way to empower yourself, they can be done in bed, so nowone knows. As for rituals, you can do them in an astral tempel, just by visualization, but it is bettet to do then in real life.

As for contacting demons, it is quite advanced, so even if you do manage to contact a god without anyone noticing, you may not be able to see them. wiered stuff usually happens.

I would say to just stick to meditation for the moment, then move on to advanced things when you feel you are ready. If things don't work out, it is probably because you need to be more powerful in you aura and chakras.

Hope this helps!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "neko.jessi" <neko.jessi@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back