Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#260 Venus beauty square when will i see results?

AskSatanOperator

Am i supposed to see linear progress? Cos i look the same, but my Heart/Venus debilitation and negative stuff feels a lot better but i kinda look the same. i am tryna fix facial scars from acne, so maybe its harder? how long to see results usually?

There is no set time. The results one gets are always based on the level of advancement of the mage and other influences such as when there is assistance from others, or from Gods or Demons.

With the Squares, I usually start to see the results after I have done the square. When I'm doing the square I don't see any improvement but after It's completed it starts to manifest. This has been my experience in the past, I think if you are more powerful it can start to manifest right away but that is only thanks to more power, another thing is large squares could begin to manifest even while you do them because there are more vibrations. The more powerful you are the quicker it will manifest but some things may take time regardless.

Are you doing anything physical to heal the scars? Honey, lemon juice, Vitamin E serum, are some ideas.

And breathe green energy into your skin, especially as you do the square and the physical application.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back