Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#255 this is not normal

AskSatanOperator

What to do when you start to feel attracted to a different race than your own? I know that finding someone of a different race than mine pretty, is normal, but what happens when it reaches the level of attraction? I don't see myself having sex, but I see myself having affectionate moments... I don't like it, I know it's wrong (I haven't done anything with another person of a different race)

Are you simply dreaming of this, or has this happened in real life? Make sure you are not just attaching some sort of archetype that you desire, such as a water-dominant woman, onto the races, which then drives you to look for an asian woman, or something like this. Yes, the races have their own elemental expressions which you may wish to interact with, but so do the individuals within the same race.

What characteristics of this person are you attracted to? What do you wish to do to them? How does your mind believe they will, or desire them to act? Once this is defined, then you can find this within the appropriate race. Maybe you identify the traits to a specific zodiac sign or energy, then you can search for women like this to more easily find what you want.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back