Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

///

ariusdeloria

Hey guys.

So.. I'm terrified for my life for the first time since my dedication in August. I got caught posting anti-xian tracts at a church I am forced to go to. I was caught by my dad. He gave me such a foul look of disgust, I got soooo pissed off. He is absolutely ugly inside and out, not exaggerating in the slightest.

To tell you guys the truth, my cover as a Satanist has been blown to my retarded lunatic parents. They have looked at the Joy of Satan website but it's clear they read not even 5 paragraphs into the homepage, or they're in defense mode because their beliefs have been debunked.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid. This really does not feel good at all. I have built up a hefty aura of protection since August so I usually come out of things without a scratch. I give credit to Father Satan if he has helped me in any way without my knowledge.

I am considering starting a Thurisaz/Hagalaz death working, when the Moon enters Scorpio later this afternoon in my time zone.

Is this the right thing to do? The love is just not there anymore and I gave them the blatant information; they took it for granted.

My dad's astrological chart is also pretty bad. He has a prominent Neptune and Saturn and his Jupiter amplifies both of them. His Jupiter is on 25 Degrees of Leo. Neptune IS involved as it trines Jupiter.

His Sun is in fixed star Hamal, showing possibility of cruelty and premeditated crime.

His Mars is 4 degrees away from Caput Algol, a violent star in the zodiac. Jupiter aspects his Mars, amplifying it.

Who even knows where his mind is at, he is insane and definitely in the advanced stages of xianity. I know that if either of them even tried to kill me, it would be him.

It makes me sick to my fucking stomach trying to wrap my head around this, this is so not cool.

Just relax and keep up meditation and the reverse rituals. Saying you are going to kill your parents because they don't believe in the site is phychotic. Well sorry dad, it's time to cut your head off now. All that does is reinforce the Blasphemies of Satan. The reason for the nasty look. Just relax and let things fall where they may. 

Family issues... what a pain in the ass sometimes! Willing to kill your parents is not really sane, anyway I can understand having so much hate for them, it is quite common that xian parents will try to stop you if they see or suspect you are a Satanist. This is not because they are good or bad, they simply are manipulated by the enemy (like robots, whose mind is handled the enemy). It has been said by HP Maxine in the bottom link that psychic vampyres (negative souls stealing energy from you) can also be family members. This might be the case, and some family members can be spiritually negative or enslaving for you. Probably they feed with some of your feelings (anger too) to refuel their weak and damaged Souls on a constant basis. This does not mean you need to destroy them, simply - I speak by experience - detaching them from your chakras will let you feel better and more powerful.   http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html   If you know Astrology, have a look to your : 4th house (childhood/family), Moon (mother/family), 4th house ruler planets, also planets in your 4h house, to determine the tendency of your fate in respect to family. You can have a look to JoS Azazel Astrology interpretations of planets to understand this point.   So basically, if your family is made of vampyres, much better to DETACH them from your chakras (most often they attach to the heart chakra, for feelings, and 2nd chakra, to lower your self esteem - in my experience) and gradually become independent, move out and live as a strong person of Satan.   This Sermon may be also useful for you http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... EOPLE.html   Also, try to step a bit back with your parents and let them know you were only evaluating Satanism and you are a bit confused, maybe later telling them you are not caring about Satanis while secretely practicing it ... something like this. Satan will understand, and you will avoid further harassment. This is my point of view at least.     HAIL SATAN!!!   Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2016 at 4:28 PM
From: "ariusdeloria@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ///   Hey guys.

So.. I'm terrified for my life for the first time since my dedication in August. I got caught posting anti-xian tracts at a church I am forced to go to. I was caught by my dad. He gave me such a foul look of disgust, I got soooo pissed off. He is absolutely ugly inside and out, not exaggerating in the slightest.

To tell you guys the truth, my cover as a Satanist has been blown to my retarded lunatic parents. They have looked at the Joy of Satan website but it's clear they read not even 5 paragraphs into the homepage, or they're in defense mode because their beliefs have been debunked.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid. This really does not feel good at all. I have built up a hefty aura of protection since August so I usually come out of things without a scratch. I give credit to Father Satan if he has helped me in any way without my knowledge.

I am considering starting a Thurisaz/Hagalaz death working, when the Moon enters Scorpio later this afternoon in my time zone.

Is this the right thing to do? The love is just not there anymore and I gave them the blatant information; they took it for granted.

My dad's astrological chart is also pretty bad. He has a prominent Neptune and Saturn and his Jupiter amplifies both of them. His Jupiter is on 25 Degrees of Leo. Neptune IS involved as it trines Jupiter.

His Sun is in fixed star Hamal, showing possibility of cruelty and premeditated crime.

His Mars is 4 degrees away from Caput Algol, a violent star in the zodiac. Jupiter aspects his Mars, amplifying it.

Who even knows where his mind is at, he is insane and definitely in the advanced stages of xianity. I know that if either of them even tried to kill me, it would be him.

It makes me sick to my fucking stomach trying to wrap my head around this, this is so not cool.

<td val[/IMG]Cursing family members without just cause (like if a family member intentionally physically harmed you to cause injury or death) is not smiled upon by the gods at all. Satan is very pro family and only justifies cursing family members when in a situation like the one I stated above. I honestly don't know what else I can tell you to fix your wrong against your parents cause I'm not dumb enough to do what you did without it being a just act on my behalf. So good luck to you, hopefully your curse failed without rebounding back to you cause if not your really fucked.

From:"taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 2:04 PM
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Re: ///

First off all, if you live with your parents it isn't smart to curse em or kill them (is not smart in any way to be honest). 

Secondly you could just have lied about it saying 'oh its a favor from my friend I owe him' 

Thirdly, you can always talk to father Satan about this (for so far I have understood).

You know there is a warning on the website that says to not post anything on places where you will be recognized (basicly). Ok it is put down in other words but I believe it kind of comes down to this. [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Thank you guys for the responses. I was very angry when I wrote this post a few days ago and wasn't thinking clearly.

I was meditating on this and thinking about this whole situation I'm in. Making mistakes and the distinct pain that comes with it is not a good feeling but it must be overcome and dealt with for a deeper transformation

Especially what Matthew said about how our Gods don't smile upon this kind of thing. I truly hate being reprimanded even if it's for my own good. I started thinking about how I might have made one of our Gods look away in shame and I ended up crying; I really don't want to disappoint

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back