Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#244 New Member

AskSatanOperator

Now that I have finished my initiation process, how should I start living my life about.
What are the does and don't in JOY, what are my expectations, how long will it take for me to see changes in my life.
Thanks

Now that I have finished my initiation process, how should I start living my life about.
What are the does and don't in JOY, what are my expectations, how long will it take for me to see changes in my life.
Thanks
Good question;
Our lifestyle allign with nature. Everything that exist in nature is allowed. You are a free individual so your perspective may be different as well.
There are only a few "don'ts" in JoS, such as;
Do not race mix
Do not disrespect Gods
Do not support Jewish programs (Abrahamic Religions, Communism etc)

I believe most important thing that you should "do" is research, meditations and keep learning and growing.

Learn enemy programs, learn your Gods, learn the path of Magnum Opus...

Be yourself and live your life allign with nature.

Welcome to Life!

Adding to what Padme here already said:
Meditation is the bread and butter of SS (Spiritual Satanism).
When one begins, it is important that they start as soon as possible, without overwhelming themselves though.

It is highly suggested, to begin in this Path, to follow the 40 day meditation program: click here to see the PDF.
Read it thoroughly and don't hesitate to ask if you have any doubts.

Quick notes that you should find already in the PDF but I will state them nonetheless:
  • Despite being called "40 day" it can take longer if you need it. It is important to advance steady and with no rush, everyone needs to advance at their pace and not "fry" themselves.
  • It will also not be over after 40 days, you will need to meditate every day of your entire life, not just these 40 days. Do your best.
  • The main purpose of it is to get you started and making you used to having a meditation schedule, and to build constancy.
  • This is my personal advice: if you get lazy and don't feel like meditating, do it nonetheless. Do not feel bad for not wanting to meditate, for finding it like a "chore". It is really no different than the gym, it's normal to feel lazy, just never give in to it, and meditate regardless. You will feel proud of yourself for triumphing over laziness.
  • There are not only meditations, but also yoga sessions, in this program.
what are my expectations, how long will it take for me to see changes in my life.
Everyone's Path is different. My experience will most likely be different than yours, so it's really hard to tell what you specifically should expect.
It all depends on a myriad of factors, mainly your natal chart/karma, and what I'd call your "spiritual legacy", meaning the spiritual advancement you gained in your past lives.
I just reached a point where I can see my own aura much more easily than before, to the point I consider this a true breakthrough in my life.
But it took me many years (I dedicated 5 years ago), because I fell many times into inactivity (I am basically doing the 40 day program for the third time, it's my fault but this time I have no intention to fall back into inactivity).
Other people get to this point quicker, and others get here slower, I can't tell about you.
You might see your aura in a few months or in a few years or in many years... I don't know.
The only certainty is that the sooner you start, the sooner you'll see the effects.
Also, many things have more direct effects, like the chakra opening meditations, and it's all explained in the related web pages, so you'll see.

Best of luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back