Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#213 What women can I aspire to with relatively weak genetics?

AskSatanOperator

For the record, I'm white, not very tall (180cm), a bit skinny, my face is not unpleasant to look at but my side profile is really weak like not a great jawline despite my posture being decent. And well, i'm not gifted down there either. So I say this because I always wanted to date a bautiful woman but now I'm thinking that I can't. women can calculate genetics better and i think they won't want to be around me. So with these features, what kind of woman I can find? What can I realistically expect? thanks in advance and hail Satan!

For the record, I'm white, not very tall (180cm), a bit skinny, my face is not unpleasant to look at but my side profile is really weak like not a great jawline despite my posture being decent. And well, i'm not gifted down there either. So I say this because I always wanted to date a bautiful woman but now I'm thinking that I can't. women can calculate genetics better and i think they won't want to be around me. So with these features, what kind of woman I can find? What can I realistically expect? thanks in advance and hail Satan!
Build muscle, build wealth, become important to a community of people, and become your best self.

That's all there is to it. There are women who date the scum of the earth and even have kids by them, there is no reason why you can't find your own success if you put in the work.

Brother, I will tell you a secret that is not a secret.

Women have different sexual tastes for men, some like thin, some like fat, but unfortunately, women pay more attention to overweight men than to thin ones (according to my observation).

I recommend that you focus on building muscle mass.

Women often are not guided by intelligence when choosing a partner, although they believe that they are guided, but my predictions regarding the reliability of a particular partner for a particular woman who illogically decided that for some reason a brutal male would live with her when he actually does not put other women in anything, but only skillfully convinces women of the opposite of which he sleeps with comes true in 100% of cases.

Genetics has nothing to do with it.

If you don't have a jaw like a Gigachad, it doesn't mean bad genetics, it's just that you have a different jaw.

In comparison with previous eras, for example, if we take the Roman Republic, when there was a normal patriarchy and at least men grew strong, a man could be himself, show aggression when necessary towards the outside world, including a woman (for example, to put her in place) when she trying control a man, a man could tell a woman what he thinks and wants to tell her, including in terms of criticism, some uncomfortable moments that a woman makes to him, then now in the modern era before saying something to a woman, a man has to think ten times, because a woman can complain about you (also from the point of view of the law), and your aggression (which is natural for men) will be perceived as abuse and that you are supposedly a bad person, i.e. as unnatural behavior among those who constantly figuratively lick women's ass and he her pleases in everything.

Instead of harsh Spartan conditions, men are now often raised by single mothers who impose and drive in their complexes and restrictive attitudes, for example, in kindergarten it will not work to make a face at a bully, you will quickly be put in the place of a woman teacher and their still complain to your mother.

Now there are things in terms of family legislation and in terms of raising boy children that I do not like, in my opinion, in order for the situation to change and boys not to be weak, including in front of women, boys need male education and upon reaching the age of eight, boys should be raised exclusively by men, by analogy with Sparta, only This needs to be adapted to modern realities.

You can strive for absolutely any women you like, but you need to build relationships with those women who like you!

Unrequited love, which is not love, should not be!

If she doesn't like you and she snorts, then let her go to the ass, look for a normal, adequate girl who likes you!

For the record, I'm white, not very tall (180cm), a bit skinny, my face is not unpleasant to look at but my side profile is really weak like not a great jawline despite my posture being decent.

This is really what a lot of Woman looking for, or satisfied with. The physical look is also just a portion of what there is to be considered. Also, a too sharp jawline is a jewish feature if I'm not mistaken.

And well, i'm not gifted down there either.

On average, a vagina is 5-7 cm deep. With that, you don't really need a much longer tool. All Gods and figures with naked full body sculptures in ancient Greek has a considerably "small" penis, although this is the normal size.

Monica Bellucci, one of the most beautiful women in the world, married and had children with Vincent Cassell... yes appearence is important, but charisma... and personality. Those are the keys

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back