Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#203 How old is the African race?

They are the oldest race on earth as far as I know, but maybe this information is not correct
As far as I know, they were the first race created by the Gods here. While whites discend from the Gods.

I don't know about other races.

I think the theory of blacks being the first race created was an assumption based on the theory of evolution.
Because in this theory the "first race" is black, so they tried to fit these two things together.

It's difficult to trace the beginnings of the black species when most sources are just sensationalism and lies.

I don't believe so much in Shannon's words or others' interpretation of what Maxine said.
A lot of what Maxine said could have been misinterpreted as thinking that the black race was the creation of the Gods.

She only called it "gentile" because until then it meant "non-Jewish" or "polytheistic" which is what Black people really were.
But that doesn't necessarily mean being created by God, it's easier to think that the Gods gave a technology for the generation of a soul capable of creating kundalini.

I think the theory of blacks being the first race created was an assumption based on the theory of evolution.
Because in this theory the "first race" is black, so they tried to fit these two things together.

It's difficult to trace the beginnings of the black species when most sources are just sensationalism and lies.

I don't believe so much in Shannon's words or others' interpretation of what Maxine said.
A lot of what Maxine said could have been misinterpreted as thinking that the black race was the creation of the Gods.

She only called it "gentile" because until then it meant "non-Jewish" or "polytheistic" which is what Black people really were.
But that doesn't necessarily mean being created by God, it's easier to think that the Gods gave a technology for the generation of a soul capable of creating kundalini.
Both the black and Asian races were created by the gods..there are black and Asian gods too, we are all creations of Satan.

AFAIK they were created closer to the time when the enemy first arrived around 10, 000 year's ago, which has halted their development as a race considerably. So, we can extrapolate they're approximately that old, but this is just speculation on my part. Take it with a grain of salt.

I think the black race is the oldest race originally created on Earth, and were invented by the Gods. The white race is older, just because we were not originally created on Earth and we are the direct grandchildren of the Gods.

It is hard to know exactly how old the asian race is because there is less evidence that has been found. They seem to have first existed in the area of Siberia. They may be equally as old as the black race, but there is just less information available. Which may mean that they are younger.

I think the black race is the oldest race originally created on Earth, and were invented by the Gods. The white race is older, just because we were not originally created on Earth and we are the direct grandchildren of the Gods.

It is hard to know exactly how old the asian race is because there is less evidence that has been found. They seem to have first existed in the area of Siberia. They may be equally as old as the black race, but there is just less information available. Which may mean that they are younger.
Arabs, indians, latinos, and those dark skinned asians. Where did they come from?

Both the black and Asian races were created by the gods..there are black and Asian gods too, we are all creations of Satan.
Thank you for affirming something I've already said I don't believe in, any statement I've read countless times doesn't change anything.

"There are black and Asian gods" yes, in fact there are gods of various races.
Why is that? Because all these peoples were polytheists, and the Asians are still too many.

It's entirely up to you to assimilate the black and Asian Gods to the Aryan Gods and; to say that these are all the same Gods, but that in essence all the Gods remain white Because they are Nordic, even if in a way the Asians based their divine Gods and Buddhas on their race.

And we have another point that I can talk about more freely and clearly, you might be saying Gods of race in the sense that an African God has achieved M.O. or that an Asian has achieved M.O..
Well, I don't see how that changes what I think about attaining M.O. enlightenment and even divinity simply doesn't make you a complete creation of the Gods.

Not even according to the old jos information the whites are a complete creation of the Gods, since there was still a cro-magno in the equation (something I don't really care about) because information changes like water so it's good not to cling to anything.

I prefer to believe that Whites have always been White, and that it didn't take a caveman to create it

I prefer to believe that blacks received a different soul capable of creating the serpent after its development (the dark-skinned Gods are not black, Their race is very different, and they were not responsible for creating it.

About the Asians: the whites really do look like them in certain respects, so I can think that the Gods had contact with the Asians a little before the complete development of the race.
(This with the thought that the Gods are really white)

Now, an explanation: when I say something that comes from my own logical reasoning, it doesn't mean that I haven't had contact with these ancient ideas

There's no point in telling me: the Gods created everyone, it's like you're trying to shove something in that won't go in.

As an individual being with my own analytical thinking, I prefer to see all information as potential.
Since it changes so often, I would feel very weird if in the near future a spiritual leader of jos said that what I believed and protected tooth and nail is wrong, and that now we have new information at stake, and I would feel like a hypocrite for changing so suddenly.

So not clinging to what I think is unfinished and incomplete is *for me* the best thing to do, and *for me* it's to have it as a reference for analyzing various other issues together.

I'm not saying you should do it, everyone is different and we have our own way of dealing with information.
And I completely respect that, because I can put myself in your shoes.

Thank you for affirming something I've already said I don't believe in, any statement I've read countless times doesn't change anything.

"There are black and Asian gods" yes, in fact there are gods of various races.
Why is that? Because all these peoples were polytheists, and the Asians are still too many.

It's entirely up to you to assimilate the black and Asian Gods to the Aryan Gods and; to say that these are all the same Gods, but that in essence all the Gods remain white Because they are Nordic, even if in a way the Asians based their divine Gods and Buddhas on their race.

And we have another point that I can talk about more freely and clearly, you might be saying Gods of race in the sense that an African God has achieved M.O. or that an Asian has achieved M.O..
Well, I don't see how that changes what I think about attaining M.O. enlightenment and even divinity simply doesn't make you a complete creation of the Gods.

Not even according to the old jos information the whites are a complete creation of the Gods, since there was still a cro-magno in the equation (something I don't really care about) because information changes like water so it's good not to cling to anything.

I prefer to believe that Whites have always been White, and that it didn't take a caveman to create it

I prefer to believe that blacks received a different soul capable of creating the serpent after its development (the dark-skinned Gods are not black, Their race is very different, and they were not responsible for creating it.

About the Asians: the whites really do look like them in certain respects, so I can think that the Gods had contact with the Asians a little before the complete development of the race.
(This with the thought that the Gods are really white)

Now, an explanation: when I say something that comes from my own logical reasoning, it doesn't mean that I haven't had contact with these ancient ideas

There's no point in telling me: the Gods created everyone, it's like you're trying to shove something in that won't go in.

As an individual being with my own analytical thinking, I prefer to see all information as potential.
Since it changes so often, I would feel very weird if in the near future a spiritual leader of jos said that what I believed and protected tooth and nail is wrong, and that now we have new information at stake, and I would feel like a hypocrite for changing so suddenly.

So not clinging to what I think is unfinished and incomplete is *for me* the best thing to do, and *for me* it's to have it as a reference for analyzing various other issues together.

I'm not saying you should do it, everyone is different and we have our own way of dealing with information.
And I completely respect that, because I can put myself in your shoes.
Yes information changes a lot here in Jos, it's nothing new, but I think Maxine or anyone else who was in leadership would have talked about it.
Whites, Asians and blacks are totally different from each other, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. You may not sympathize with non-white people, that's your problem, but trying to deny something that has been said countless times is pure ignorance. I understand that you may be afraid of holding on to an idea and it changing completely, but no one is forcing you to do that here...you may have your own opinions but certain things come from the gods and I think it's better to trust their word.
About the gods, yes, there are gods exclusively of the black and Asian races, you may think that not only because the gods are in all nations and this ends up "changing" their races, like Satan is Shiva in India, they are in all cultures that's a fact, but they have their own exclusive races, they are part of different continents but it doesn't change their reality.

The Black and Asian races were created on Earth invented and created by Nordic Gods. So originally before this creation, there were not Black or Asian gods at first.

Now there have been many Black and Asian Gods who were humans on Earth who developed and became Gods. Mostly during the Global Golden Age Civilization. They might mostly be in the levels of Heroes and Demons.

The race information is unfinished and incomplete.
What I'm saying isn't about aversion stimulated by a "I don't like non-whites" bias, it's just observations.
The issue of race is unfinished and incomplete, not everything came directly from the Gods and if it did it was with the aim of creating a reference for that moment. Ideal for the purpose of the message that the Gods wanted to give at that time.

Maxine must have observed it this way: Jews are bad, they categorize "goys" as non-Jews, so all non-Jews like the subraces and others are gentiles. Translating: polytheists or as some like to say: pagans *cough* Lmao.

She was right, indeed in their origin they were all polytheists.
And they could practice the vocal and bodily rituals that eventually brought Satanic enlightenment.

But that doesn't mean that all races were created from the beginning by the Gods.

Whites: as one member has already said; distant grandchildren of the Gods and truly created by them in a hidden way by genetic engineering? Ok but without the cro-magno or with artificial insemination. Because the nature of the Gods is so divine that this does not fit, the ancients already described the creation of man in a more perfect way being beyond imagination.

Blacks: were probably already developing naturally with the evolution of their species, some built a different soul with alchemy and others remained immaculate. Shannon said that meditation creates a soul And even to "fix" something that in my opinion isn't a fix, because it didn't exist.

Now I'm going to use a theory from the world of thoughts that is quite disposable for me, because on this particular issue I consider myself ignorant and just a great speculator.
The Asian race must have been created by God, because their culture seems very deep and rooted in the spirituality of the Gods.
But not from beginning to end, from half to half.

Regarding the numerous statements made by you, of which I have a high respect for no reason, apart from the fact that I must be as cordial as possible so that my writings are not seen as an affront to the point where I can be warned without the intention of direct offense.

You said about that statement having been said several times, but I think that's just an impression.
Because, note: maxine may have said some things only once and people and more people came asking here about things related to race, eventually several other members gave the same answers as maxine for obvious reasons.
And so this can give the impression that this statement is really unquestionable and immaculate of the Gods.

Of course, since we don't have anything else talking about other races that is extremely confirmed by a High Priest, and with the benefit of the so-called divine word that makes our hearts fill with conviction: "Gods told me directly" I can't be absolutely sure of anything.

And this thing of uncertainty is also present in me; since I became a Satanist, like everyone else I have made sure to put the word of the Priests above my analysis.
But fortunately I can identify what was the fruit of a priest's solitary study, to a literal speech of the Gods.
And that seems to have left me with a burden of indifference towards all the others who reaffirm things that are unfinished, but which in the near future may be forgotten by the decree of the Masters. Who so pragmatically seem to study day and night.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back