Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

wolfdude543

I know that on 2012 Father is coming back (I do read as much off of here as I can, I just don't have many questions yet), but is he coming back only for those who have completed the magnum opus? Because it sounds like it takes over 4 years to progress that far, and 2012 is in 3 years...so are those of us that are joining now screwed? Thanks and Hail Satan.

i would say were all good, Magnum Opus is for those who are out of puberty, which i wont be until 2012 or 2013. so i kno it cant be that, hes here to support all of his followers, no one will be left behind.

if people were to be left behind, hed be no better than the xtians, which we know him to be much greater than.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfdude543" <wolfdude543@... wrote:

I know that on 2012 Father is coming back (I do read as much off of here as I can, I just don't have many questions yet), but is he coming back only for those who have completed the magnum opus? Because it sounds like it takes over 4 years to progress that far, and 2012 is in 3 years...so are those of us that are joining now screwed? Thanks and Hail Satan.

Who keeps telling you guys that Father is coming back on 2012? I can 100% assure you that this is NOT going to happen, 2012 is another scam just like Y2K. There is absolutely NOTHING on he JoS site that suggests such a thing. I'm really sick of this 2012 bullshit that keeps getting brought up. People, there is NOTHING special happening on 2012, this was even announced by Father himself. Even Maxine stated her say on the 2012 controversy and she said she asked Father directly about it, and Father's response was "This is just another Y2K sort of thing."

I suggest people actually study the subject. According to Astronomers, the Age of Aquarius isn't estimated to start until between the years 2060 - 2160. And not only that, but it was also announced by Satan the Celestial God/Planet Nibiru will not return until sometime around the year 2030. The Nibiru crisis WILL happen before Satan returns, and I can assure you Nibiru will not be returning 2012. If it were, all of Earth would be seeing it in the sky by now.

-Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfdude543" <wolfdude543@... wrote:

No defenatly not, Everyone in the world currently still has a chance to join us, Which is why I am trying to get as many people on our side as possible before the Age of Aquarius.
Anyways point beign, No Satan will be here for all of his followers

i read up on that, i didnt really get it, why do we have to wait to get out of puberty to start it??

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 18 June, 2009 2:29:16 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: 2012...

i would say were all good, Magnum Opus is for those who are out of puberty, which i wont be until 2012 or 2013. so i kno it cant be that, hes here to support all of his followers, no one will be left behind.

if people were to be left behind, hed be no better than the xtians, which we know him to be much greater than.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "wolfdude543" <wolfdude543@ ... wrote:

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

because, it releases chemicals int he body that cause reverse aging, if its done out of puberty it could possible stunt ur development.

Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:57:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: 2012...

i read up on that, i didnt really get it, why do we have to wait to get out of puberty to start it??

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

666 is symbolic to the age of Aquarius, which is when satan is supposed to return. 666 or 6x6x6 is equal to 216, which is sybolic to the 2,160 years that represents an astrological age. every 21,600 years come the age of Aquarius, which also happens to be the time we reach a Solar peak AND the Sun rises into the center of the galaxy(Satan aka Enki is the Sun God), opening a highway for ships to travel to earth.

2012 is when we start the age of Aquarius.

all of these facts support that Satan will return to us in 2012, and ive even had to confirmed by one of the high preists.

and for the record, all that ive just said IS ON THE JoS WEBSITE.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Niko" <nikopope@... wrote:

Who keeps telling you guys that Father is coming back on 2012? I can 100% assure you that this is NOT going to happen, 2012 is another scam just like Y2K. There is absolutely NOTHING on he JoS site that suggests such a thing. I'm really sick of this 2012 bullshit that keeps getting brought up. People, there is NOTHING special happening on 2012, this was even announced by Father himself. Even Maxine stated her say on the 2012 controversy and she said she asked Father directly about it, and Father's response was "This is just another Y2K sort of thing."

I suggest people actually study the subject. According to Astronomers, the Age of Aquarius isn't estimated to start until between the years 2060 - 2160. And not only that, but it was also announced by Satan the Celestial God/Planet Nibiru will not return until sometime around the year 2030. The Nibiru crisis WILL happen before Satan returns, and I can assure you Nibiru will not be returning 2012. If it were, all of Earth would be seeing it in the sky by now.

-Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfdude543" <wolfdude543@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucifer4pres666" <lucifer4pres666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfdude543" <wolfdude543@ wrote:

im pretty sure satan isnt coming on the 2012 date, in a post a long time ago, on of the HP's said something like that if im not mistaken, it said that 2012 is an alignment and the start of the next age, but its not some apocalypic date or something. at least i dont think it is. sry to burst bubbles, i hope that satan is coming by then, but i dont think its this early.

dude lol thats rough

Sent: Thursday, 18 June, 2009 11:16:12 AM

because, it releases chemicals int he body that cause reverse aging, if its done out of puberty it could possible stunt ur development.

Reading this email at work? Make a change with Yahoo!Xtra Jobs

NO ONE EVER SAID THAT SATANS RETURN IS APOCALYPTIC!! 2012 isnt the end of the world like everyone claims, its the start of the age of aquarius, which, ACCORDING TO JOS, is when Father is supposed to return. to rule again.

you guys gotta stop overthinking this, the concept is really simple.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Michael" <mike_da_king1111@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucifer4pres666" <lucifer4pres666@ wrote:

im pretty sure satan isnt coming on the 2012 date, in a post a long time ago, on of the HP's said something like that if im not mistaken, it said that 2012 is an alignment and the start of the next age, but its not some apocalypic date or something. at least i dont think it is. sry to burst bubbles, i hope that satan is coming by then, but i dont think its this early.

I have heard that 2020 Satans coming but i didnt know he was coming 2012...and i am not out of puberty until 2013 that sucks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David De Jager <shadow.slade@... wrote:

dude lol thats rough

well, it is said that Satan will rule again in the Age of Aquarius, which pertains to the time period between 2012 and 4172, and he'll take all of those who are loyal to him, not just those who've achieved Magnum Opus. 

Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:39:35 PM

I have heard that 2020 Satans coming but i didnt know he was coming 2012...and i am not out of puberty until 2013 that sucks

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, David De Jager <shadow.slade@ ... wrote:

dude lol thats rough

____________ _________ _________ __

And you called out my name for...why? That was very pointless and not cool just a plain simple response like all others would;ve been fine Thank you. If you're going to post stuff like that, you better be ready to back yourself up. If you claim something is from the JoS, then you better post a link. I'd really love to see this if you claim it is on the JoS. There is quite a huge difference between RULING and RETURNING. Through every age a different god takes their turn to rule the age. An example of this is when Marduk ruled during the age (I can't recall which) of the Babylon and Egyptian period. Will Satan rule again the Age of Aquarias? Yes. Will he return the very moment The age returns? No. I will not deny changes for 2012, but I can assure you Satan will NOT return in the flesh 2012, nor will there be any catastrophe.

Here is a post by Maxine herself in the older JoS groups.

"IMO, this is just another hoax like YK 2000 and nothing more, in the way of the
end of the world and such. This however though may be an important date for
astral change, but as for the end of the world or any other serious catastrophe,
Satan himself told me nothing like this will happen that year.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org"

It was also stated in another sermon by Maxine that sometime around the year 2030, Nibiru will make a orbit near Earth, (which is not occupied by our gods but by the enemy). THIS is when catastrophe will happen. Once Nibiru makes an orbit near Earth it will cause much destruction. Satan promises his dedicated ones and all of our loved ones will be protected during this catastrophe.

But to the point, I don't like how some people are encouraging to RUSH the Magnum Opus. I like to make it clear there is no need to panic or rush the Magnum Opus AT ALL. The Magnum Opus is no meditation or process to be rushed. Even OUT of puberty it is nothing to be rushed. If you are not SPIRITUALLY and PHYSICALLY ready to handle the Magnum Opus then you WILL experience much difficulty. If you feel your soul and body is advanced enough to start the process, then by all means, feel free to start it. But as stated before in this topic it DOES have age reversal effects. If you want to stay 17 or 18 years old forever, then be my guest.

-Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], "lucifer4pres666" <lucifer4pres666@... wrote:

666 is symbolic to the age of Aquarius, which is when satan is supposed to return. 666 or 6x6x6 is equal to 216, which is sybolic to the 2,160 years that represents an astrological age. every 21,600 years come the age of Aquarius, which also happens to be the time we reach a Solar peak AND the Sun rises into the center of the galaxy(Satan aka Enki is the Sun God), opening a highway for ships to travel to earth.

all of these facts support that Satan will return to us in 2012, and ive even had to confirmed by one of the high preists.

--- In [email protected], "Niko" <nikopope@ wrote:

-Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], "wolfdude543" <wolfdude543@ wrote:

i accuall covered this in another post, the age of Aquarius is between 2012 and 4172, and that he will rule again in that period.  i accually asked here if this means he'll return to earth, and a HP replied "yes"

Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 2:28:37 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Niko - 2012...

And you called out my name for...why? That was very pointless and not cool just a plain simple response like all others would;ve been fine Thank you. If you're going to post stuff like that, you better be ready to back yourself up. If you claim something is from the JoS, then you better post a link. I'd really love to see this if you claim it is on the JoS. There is quite a huge difference between RULING and RETURNING. Through every age a different god takes their turn to rule the age. An example of this is when Marduk ruled during the age (I can't recall which) of the Babylon and Egyptian period. Will Satan rule again the Age of Aquarias? Yes. Will he return the very moment The age returns? No. I will not deny changes for 2012, but I can assure you Satan will NOT return in the flesh 2012, nor will there be any catastrophe.

"IMO, this is just another hoax like YK 2000 and nothing more, in the way of the
astral change, but as for the end of the world or any other serious catastrophe,

It was also stated in another sermon by Maxine that sometime around the year 2030, Nibiru will make a orbit near Earth, (which is not occupied by our gods but by the enemy). THIS is when catastrophe will happen. Once Nibiru makes an orbit near Earth it will cause much destruction. Satan promises his dedicated ones and all of our loved ones will be protected during this catastrophe.

But to the point, I don't like how some people are encouraging to RUSH the Magnum Opus. I like to make it clear there is no need to panic or rush the Magnum Opus AT ALL. The Magnum Opus is no meditation or process to be rushed. Even OUT of puberty it is nothing to be rushed. If you are not SPIRITUALLY and PHYSICALLY ready to handle the Magnum Opus then you WILL experience much difficulty. If you feel your soul and body is advanced enough to start the process, then by all means, feel free to start it. But as stated before in this topic it DOES have age reversal effects. If you want to stay 17 or 18 years old forever, then be my guest.

-Hail Satan!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "lucifer4pres666" <lucifer4pres666@ ... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Niko" <nikopope@ wrote:

-Hail Satan!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "wolfdude543" <wolfdude543@ wrote:

And you're just listening to any random person who calls themselves an HP? Why aren't you giving the HP's name?

--- In [email protected], Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@... wrote:

i accuall covered this in another post, the age of Aquarius is between 2012 and 4172, and that he will rule again in that period. i accually asked here if this means he'll return to earth, and a HP replied "yes"

-Hail Satan!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "lucifer4pres666" <lucifer4pres666@ ... wrote:

-Hail Satan!

And beyond that, you really haven't covered shit. If you expect me to take your posts for granted without question, then you're heavily mistaken. You still have not provided a link or any source of information (which you claim is supposedly from JoS), and you seem to be too scared to post the HP's name (it only took me one minute to find Maxine's post on 2012). This is actually kind of pathetic, if this is going to be the case, then I won't waste my time posting any further.

-Hail Satan!

i accuall covered this in another post, the age of Aquarius is between 2012 and 4172, and that he will rule again in that period. i accually asked here if this means he'll return to earth, and a HP replied "yes"

-Hail Satan!

-Hail Satan!

may i ask which HP? there are alot of imposters who claim as HP. and i doubt hes coming back to earth in flesh and bone. but im too lazy to explain and i know i'll get mad just typing it out. anywho just answer my question. thankx

her majesty

-Hail Satan!

-Hail Satan!

That 2012 is just another YK2000 scare. It may be a turning point of some sort, but not the end of the world. Satan himself confirmed this to me, and to others.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [email protected], "Niko" <nikopope@... wrote:

And beyond that, you really haven't covered shit. If you expect me to take your posts for granted without question, then you're heavily mistaken. You still have not provided a link or any source of information (which you claim is supposedly from JoS), and you seem to be too scared to post the HP's name (it only took me one minute to find Maxine's post on 2012). This is actually kind of pathetic, if this is going to be the case, then I won't waste my time posting any further.

-Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@ wrote:

-Hail Satan!

-Hail Satan!

im not entirely sure, i wanna say HP Burke, but i cannot be sure so dont quote me.

and i consider it a distinct possibility that he would return in flesh and bone, during certain ages the stars and planets align is such a way that open highways for ships to travel, my theory is that it is said he will rule again in the age of Aquarius because at that time he will be able to return to earth.

Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 2:53:13 PM

may i ask which HP? there are alot of imposters who claim as HP. and i doubt hes coming back to earth in flesh and bone. but im too lazy to explain and i know i'll get mad just typing it out. anywho just answer my question. thankx

her majesty

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@ ... wrote:

-Hail Satan!

-Hail Satan!

look, were all family here, theres no reason to be so aggressive. 

im not sure which HP it was, i didnt take note of which one it was.  and as for the link to JoS, ive spent a great deal of time trying to locate it again, since i stumbled upon it the first time and wasnt searching for it, which is what made me post the question "is satan going to return to us in 2012?"

again, we are all family here, there is no need to attack what im saying, as you dont know what ur saying to be any more true than what i am saying.

Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 3:49:48 PM

-Hail Satan!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@ ... wrote:

-Hail Satan!

-Hail Satan!

thank you HP maxine! finally! and thanks also for letting my post go thru.

her majesty

--- In [email protected], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

That 2012 is just another YK2000 scare. It may be a turning point of some sort, but not the end of the world. Satan himself confirmed this to me, and to others.

--- In [email protected], "Niko" <nikopope@ wrote:

-Hail Satan!

--- In [email protected], Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@ wrote:

-Hail Satan!

-Hail Satan!

well, thats my theory anyway, since the pineal gland secretes ambrosia, and in combination with the male half of the elixer from the sacral chakra may cause undesire side effects, such as being stuck in a teenage state, but ive never heard of any of it happening.

Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:28:03 AM

dude lol thats rough

Reading this email at work? Make a change with Yahoo!Xtra Jobs

thanks HP Maxime.

Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 11:41:00 PM

thank you HP maxine! finally! and thanks also for letting my post go thru.

her majesty

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ ... wrote:

-Hail Satan!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@ wrote:

http://www.joyofsat an.org"

-Hail Satan!

-Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back