Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

2012 story!

Mike1

Hi guys (and girls)! I'm writing a story at the moment. It's about 2012, when Satan grasps power (I've read this once, and I felt it would be great to write a story about). It's about a guy of 14, who's a Satanist. So if anyone's interested in it, you can ask me and I could send what I've written to you! ^^

What happens in 2012?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mike" <mikelangedijk@... wrote:

Hi guys (and girls)! I'm writing a story at the moment. It's about 2012, when Satan grasps power (I've read this once, and I felt it would be great to write a story about). It's about a guy of 14, who's a Satanist. So if anyone's interested in it, you can ask me and I could send what I've written to you! ^^

2012 is the end of Maya/Illusion.

I don't think this will be the time that father returns. What I do think is that a lot of people will open their eyes and see the truth. They will see the 3 religions for what they really are, the Trinity of Deception.

I think we are on the brink of a global awakening.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ABIGOR!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dalovey_wolf" <dharris791@... wrote:

What happens in 2012?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mike" <mikelangedijk@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]i would like to read it it sound cool my email yezidialjilwah@...

--- On Thu, 6/17/10, Dalovey_wolf <dharris791@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: 2012 story!
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, June 17, 2010, 5:33 PM

What happens in 2012?
--- [/IMG][email protected], "Mike" <mikelangedijk@... wrote:

[/TD]

the sky will open and cookies will fall upon the earth haha :p
no srsly i heard so much about 2012 ... i know somthing will happen and somethings will change. mi no astrologer... so all i say is have patience and wait. believe what u see then and theres no need to make a big story out of it before it has happened

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dalovey_wolf" <dharris791@... wrote:

What happens in 2012?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mike" <mikelangedijk@ wrote:

I'm assuming you mean in my own story. I haven't really dug into too much details of the story, I actually just get certain things and then just starts writing and see what comes from it (might not be the best way of writing, don't blame me for it). But some events that occur are that Christian churches are being burnt down, pastors are being arrested for sexually abusing children, and all things that make Christianity go down and down. Meanwhile Satanism is being talked about more and more. That's basically a bit of the story. ^^

What happens in 2012?

<td val[/IMG]id like to read that. send me it :)

--- On Fri, 6/18/10, Mike <mikelangedijk@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: 2012 story!
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, June 18, 2010, 9:19 AM

I'm assuming you mean in my own story. I haven't really dug into too much details of the story, I actually just get certain things and then just starts writing and see what comes from it (might not be the best way of writing, don't blame me for it). But some events that occur are that Christian churches are being burnt down, pastors are being arrested for sexually abusing children, and all things that make Christianity go down and down. Meanwhile Satanism is being talked about more and more. That's basically a bit of the story. ^^

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Dalovey_wolf" <dharris791@... wrote:

What happens in 2012?
--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Mike" <mikelangedijk@ wrote:

[/TD]

I don't think I want to get hit in the head with cookies ;D. Why don't you write about him finding his way too Satan. That's what I want to do. Mine will be about a boy who finds his way but it will manly be stuff about me that way people can relate to him more if it's stuff that could really happen. I don't mind posting my idea because it won't be the same as your story and the more we have the more people can read them right? I think you had a good idea but you can't write about what you think will happen and then be wrong knowing is one thing but not knowing and writing it is another. Wait till it all goes down. Then bust their head open with a story they can't help but read.

Satan is my God my Father and My King

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Frederik" <slavfighter91@... wrote:

the sky will open and cookies will fall upon the earth haha :p
no srsly i heard so much about 2012 ... i know somthing will happen and somethings will change. mi no astrologer... so all i say is have patience and wait. believe what u see then and theres no need to make a big story out of it before it has happened

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dalovey_wolf" <dharris791@ wrote:

What happens in 2012?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back