Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

2012, 2012, 2012

meleddie666

All this talk about 2012! Got me wondering so I started checking a bunch of stuff out. I've read so much. Im actually worried now. The sun is going to beat our ass! How can I protect myself against that? Should I just grit my teeth and suck it up? Is there anywhere any Satanist has built to protect us. Will the Anunnaki come like in Summerian times? 

Nothing to worry about. Satan himself has stated (I believe it's in the "Sermons" section on the JoS site, but it might be somewhere else) that 2012 is going to be like Y2K: a lot of hype about nothing. (2012 marks the end of an age in the Mayan/Aztec calendar, what they call the end of the Fifth Sun, a progression of years.)

As for the sun getting hotter, yes that is a fact. Stars have 'lifespans' and the lifespan of this particular one is going to run out -- in approximately four to six BILLION years (I've come across both figures). Again, nothing to worry about ...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "meleddie666" <meleddie666@... wrote:

All this talk about 2012! Got me wondering so I started checking a bunch
of stuff out. I've read so much. Im actually worried now. The sun is
going to beat our ass! How can I protect myself against that? Should I
just grit my teeth and suck it up? Is there anywhere any Satanist has
built to protect us. Will the Anunnaki come like in Summerian times?

fear. this is what got is in the shit in the first place. all of you mut stop fearing everything! i do not know what will happen on that date and i believe that nothing massive will...apart from sales booming somethign wicked.   STOP! WORRYING!   you wont die form it. it wont kill you. understand. 99% of the shit on the internet IS BULLSHIT! and written up by someone who things his ass is the centre of the world ok people. DO NOT believe EVERYTHING you hear or read!   i cant stress this enough. everyone just CALM THE FUUCK DOOWN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 23 July, 2009 2:51:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 2012, 2012, 2012

All this talk about 2012! Got me wondering so I started checking a bunch of stuff out. I've read so much. Im actually worried now. The sun is going to beat our ass! How can I protect myself against that? Should I just grit my teeth and suck it up? Is there anywhere any Satanist has built to protect us. Will the Anunnaki come like in Summerian times? 

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

This is nothing to worry about, we as Satanists should be advancing as the days go on, with our knowledge and proper techniques we will survive anything. Fear is a weapon of the enemy, don't be a victim of it, its almost like saying, HARDEN UP. All this talk about this and that happening, we will be fine! Let the xtians worry about the end of the world bullshit, its the end of the age coming, an that of the Aquarius is coming, this for me is a mark of celebration! Major changes will happen an if there are to be many deaths then so be it, what do we have to worry about, we are with Enki and he will look after his children! Stop worrying about 2012 and start focusing on advancing, or destroying the enemy! Nature will take its course! Win this war first!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

New Agers have everything wrong about 2012 thinking something ginormous of spiritual changes is going to occur on the 21st. They seem to make it their life's duty for putting this information out there just as the Xians did (and are still doing). The Mayans only signified that we're entering a different time period. Every 26,000 years the earth enters a dark period or an enlightening period. We are currently exiting this (Pisces) time period and moving into the Age of Aquarius, the age of light. Just because the the clock strikes midnight (or whatever) it does not mean that a wave of spiritual energy is going to sweep the entire human race making everyone levitate at will. Its going to take some time for the age of Aquarius to fully re-integrate itself.

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]
I have read a bunch of places that 666 has to do with astrology and the beginning age of aquarius.  So if 2012 is just the dawning of the age of aquarius then we are just entering the time when Satan will begin to have the upper hand on the planet?

--- On Thu, 7/23/09, hells_dragon_warrior <hellz_army75@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: 2012, 2012, 2012
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 6:33 AM

This is nothing to worry about, we as Satanists should be advancing as the days go on, with our knowledge and proper techniques we will survive anything. Fear is a weapon of the enemy, don't be a victim of it, its almost like saying, HARDEN UP. All this talk about this and that happening, we will be fine! Let the xtians worry about the end of the world bullshit, its the end of the age coming, an that of the Aquarius is coming, this for me is a mark of celebration! Major changes will happen an if there are to be many deaths then so be it, what do we have to worry about, we are with Enki and he will look after his children! Stop worrying about 2012 and start focusing on advancing, or destroying the enemy! Nature will take its course! Win this war first!

*HELLS WARRIOR*
[/TD]

I was under the impression that the age of aquarius started around
2150 not 2012. What I have heard about 2012 is that our planet will be in alignment with the sun and it will be in alignment with the center of the galaxy, and that is what happens every 26000 years. I've also heard people say something about governments colapsing in january of 2012.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@... wrote:

New Agers have everything wrong about 2012 thinking something ginormous of spiritual changes is going to occur on the 21st. They seem to make it their life's duty for putting this information out there just as the Xians did (and are still doing). The Mayans only signified that we're entering a different time period. Every 26,000 years the earth enters a dark period or an enlightening period. We are currently exiting this (Pisces) time period and moving into the Age of Aquarius, the age of light. Just because the the clock strikes midnight (or whatever) it does not mean that a wave of spiritual energy is going to sweep the entire human race making everyone levitate at will. Its going to take some time for the age of Aquarius to fully re-integrate itself.

HAIL SATAN!

the sun, earth and galaxy are going to align. What that means I have no idea. I think we are going to enter the new age sometime around 2012... the reason for government changes is because of Pluto switching signs. I have heard the earth magnetic field switches up every 50,000 years... it's supposed to be on it way to it next switcher rooo... If that happens then the Earths equator will no longer be in the same location which means crops growing in certain areas will die because of such a sudden climate change. Also Nibiru... is on it's way as well, we should all know what happened last time :/ Enki told us how to survive it, this time I believe he will reveal again a way so we may continue human evolution.
P.S. Is there not a current war between the Gods?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:
I was under the impression that the age of aquarius started around
2150 not 2012. What I have heard about 2012 is that our planet will be in alignment with the sun and it will be in alignment with the center of the galaxy, and that is what happens every 26000 years. I've also heard people say something about governments colapsing in january of 2012.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

The Mayan were astronomical wizard,they knew the Solar System lined up with the center of the galaxy on this date.They beleved this was where the underworld is.The Mayan calender has 5 cycles to it and this is the end of the fourth cycle each having 5,125 years.You are correct about every 26,000 years the solar system does this.Having 5,125 years to go I think it is safe to say don't be concerned about this date.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Elke Brujere <elke_brujere@... wrote:
I have read a bunch of places that 666 has to do with astrology and the beginning age of aquarius.  So if 2012 is just the dawning of the age of aquarius then we are just entering the time when Satan will begin to have the upper hand on the planet?

--- On Thu, 7/23/09, hells_dragon_warrior <hellz_army75@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: 2012, 2012, 2012
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 6:33 AM

*HELLS WARRIOR*
I dont know if I were you people I would be worried like I said smthgn is gonna happen but it seems lot of u just cant accept it.Deal with it,calm down not everyone is gonna die or whatever...Only ppl who r truly marked and respect u r father wont....Actually Im wonderin how much of u here r in that category...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back