Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

2012 12, 20

josh

hello my name is josh and, i am just woundering what is going to happen on this day because i heard before that satan will be comeing back on this day and i want to now if this is true or is something else is going to happen.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Josh" <belore101@... wrote:
hello my name is josh and, i am just woundering what is going to happen on this day because i heard before that satan will be comeing back on this day and i want to now if this is true or is something else is going to happen.

Hail Satan
urm scientific view, the answer will be no.
but may be a huge unknown planet that revolves around the sun, or a comet might knock into us.
It's not the end of the world just because the Mayan calender ends, but a new cycle.

If you're looking at satanism's view, it is said that satan will appear again because, now it's the pisces age, soon it will end and will come to the aquarian age, which is satan. He's symbol is an aquarius and he made everything during the aquarius age. It will be his time to rule again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Josh" <belore101@... wrote:

Hail Satan
weok
I thought there was going to be a huge battle between angels and demons, whoever wins is the ultimate religon. there's alot of theories about this but this is only one.

just we dont know yet what will exactly happen but we know that:
all demons will be freed
Satan will land on earth
that satanist will grow up much more and more

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Hey, I'm sorry I don't know know, I never heard anything about it, but if you find out, can you let me know?

<em>Samantha Jones</em>

--- On Sun, 11/29/09, Josh <belore101@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] 2012 12, 20
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 4:15 AM

Hail Satan
[/TD]

If I'm not mistaken,this is the day we enter the Aquarius Age.And yes,Father might come back to Earth,I don't actually know.I've written something down but not much.
Nothing 'bad' will happen.We're going to be fully aligned with the whole galaxy and that will cause change in the Earth's vibrations.Now if that change is so sudden and sharp,maybe something will happen e.g. earthquake,tsunami but not the whole 'Apocalypse-package'.

Hail Satan

we're going to get up and go to work/school, sit in traffic, milk the cows, etc.. life will go on as usual. nothing is going to happen on this day. -paul

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 4:59:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] 2012 12, 20

<td vAl[/IMG]Hey, I'm sorry I don't know know, I never heard anything about it, but if you find out, can you let me know?

<em>Samantha Jones</em>

--- On Sun, 11/29/09, Josh <belore101@yahoo. com wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] 2012 12, 20
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 4:15 AM

Hail Satan
[/TD]

"I thought there was going to be a huge battle between angels and demons, whoever wins is the ultimate religon. there's alot of theories about this but this is only one."

I fucking lost it when I read this... Seriously.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back