Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

2 suns

That's really interesting but no there aren't two suns, I watched other videos and saw it could be another planet, or....
photoshop. . there are a LOT of fake videos on jewtube that seem real. TOO many. you wouldn't believe what people come up with, pshh... or maybe you would hahaxD but thatd be the problem. that's interesting though. if that video is real. if it was a second suun, you realize we'd be burnt to death not speaking right now?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

One of my coworkers has been telling me all week that there are 2 suns, I went on jewtube this morning to see what he was talking about and it seems he's right. If there are infact 2 suns I wonder where the other one came from.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... j2j1j1.8.0.

The second "sun" in all of those videos is the planet, Niburu. It is simply so close to us, and reflective that the sun's light bounces off of it.

It's just a fake or reflection, Nibiru doesn't exist. If it was so close we would feel its gravity and have many things like earthquakes and floods happen all over the world. It's supposed to be a planet much larger than the earth, so its gravitational pull would be very strong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Crystal Derpina <chreiyab@... wrote:

The second "sun" in all of those videos is the planet, Niburu. It is simply so close to us, and reflective that the sun's light bounces off of it.

Could be, I'm not speculating on what it might be or might not be. I those the video from a Chinese news channel was interesting where the sun and whatever the other one is next to it were side by side. Another video talked about bionary suns meaning our sun and another sun meet up every 24,000 years. And that's quite interesting but where I live I've yet to see anything hense the reason I'm not saying there are 2 suns

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Crystal Derpina <chreiyab@... wrote:

Nibiru is another name for Jupiter, Kishar (The Foremost of Firm Land) being the 1st.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

It's just a fake or reflection, Nibiru doesn't exist. If it was so close we would feel its gravity and have many things like earthquakes and floods happen all over the world. It's supposed to be a planet much larger than the earth, so its gravitational pull would be very strong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Crystal Derpina <chreiyab@ wrote:

I have looked up towards the sun and sadly, all I see are clouds or chem trails. Maybe they're trying to cover something up? I have heard it's because of global warming... they say the chemicals in the spray reflect the light to keep us cool.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

Could be, I'm not speculating on what it might be or might not be. I those the video from a Chinese news channel was interesting where the sun and whatever the other one is next to it were side by side. Another video talked about bionary suns meaning our sun and another sun meet up every 24,000 years. And that's quite interesting but where I live I've yet to see anything hense the reason I'm not saying there are 2 suns

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Crystal Derpina <chreiyab@ wrote:

There seems to be a many floods and earthquakes
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I've seen a few videos of amateurs and professionals,who show what looks like a second planet near the sun. I've seen videos of a large Craft close to the sun. They are swarming around youtube. Amateurs and Professionals, and NASA astronauts, and others.

I think there is something there, for the video evidence is overwelming!!!

Whether it is Nibiru or not, that I cannot say. But there is SOMETHING THERE.

Hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mightymelkie" <mightymelkie@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Probably a bunch of UFOs. UFO sightings have spiked since the beginning of 2012. Guess the enemy knows what awaits them. 
I do not believe this Nibiru exist. If it did, we would be able to clearly see it. And I also remember something I read about aliens living their, if it is so far away from our sun, how can it sustain life?? 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!
Heil the Nazi Heroes!

-Sami
On 26 Apr 2012, at 16:52, "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:
  I've seen a few videos of amateurs and professionals,who show what looks like a second planet near the sun. I've seen videos of a large Craft close to the sun. They are swarming around youtube. Amateurs and Professionals, and NASA astronauts, and others.

I think there is something there, for the video evidence is overwelming!!!

Whether it is Nibiru or not, that I cannot say. But there is SOMETHING THERE.

Hailz

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "mightymelkie" <mightymelkie@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Crystal Derpina <chreiyab@ wrote:

It's a brown dwarf star and normally can't be seen without infrared/IRAS. You can sometimes catch a faint glimpse as people worldwide have the last few years.

NASA originally discovered Planet X(X as in the roman numeral 10) in 1983, but has since been hushhush about it. It's the most classified subject in military/Illuminati circles today.

Eventually, it'll be on display for all to see and it's existence undeniable. When this happens, you have roughly 7 weeks before the pole shift occurs. I advise all my fellow Satanists to prepare accordingly in case it does. I would love for this to be the most advanced hoax ever created, but my gut tells me otherwise.

The good news is the arrival of Nibiru also means the return of Lucifer/Enki.

One of my coworkers has been telling me all week that there are 2 suns, I went on jewtube this morning to see what he was talking about and it seems he's right. If there are infact 2 suns I wonder where the other one came from.

First of all I don't think the poles will shift, and second nibiru is fake. There's been lots of posts about when Satan is coming back, and Maxine said she hasn't heard anything about their return.
It is possible a smaller sun is sharing a bionary orbit with our sun, but like I've been saying until I personally see it in the sky its just a possibility.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ivtrk" <ivtrk@... wrote:

It's a brown dwarf star and normally can't be seen without infrared/IRAS. You can sometimes catch a faint glimpse as people worldwide have the last few years.

NASA originally discovered Planet X(X as in the roman numeral 10) in 1983, but has since been hushhush about it. It's the most classified subject in military/Illuminati circles today.

Eventually, it'll be on display for all to see and it's existence undeniable. When this happens, you have roughly 7 weeks before the pole shift occurs. I advise all my fellow Satanists to prepare accordingly in case it does. I would love for this to be the most advanced hoax ever created, but my gut tells me otherwise.

The good news is the arrival of Nibiru also means the return of Lucifer/Enki.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back