Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

2 apparitions at night and burning sensation in church

Dan1

My friend has told me for about a month or two when she goes to church she gets a burning sensation, and its very uncomfortable(she doesn't believe in christianity, but works as a youth leader to get some extra cash). then about 2 weeks ago shes woken up at 4am, by noises to only then see 2 apparitions(shadow people) at the end of her bed staring at her. This happens every night at the same exact time. Could this be related or something different. What is causing either? I thought it could be angel, but not sure. Any help? I don't think this is caused by the same thing, cuz the burning sensation came before the apparitions. also there is no blue aura on the apparitions which tells me it isn't demon, and i know its not a residual haunting because it only just started two weeks ago. Which leads me to believe its angel, but not entirely sure, any help explaining either of the two situations would be of great help.

yes,they could be angels.When you go to church,you enter a vortex of psyche energy that is negative to us because that energy is used by angels and other entities.
Those angels cant harm your friend,They only trying to scare him or her.
Just ignore them.Ignoring is an extremly powerful weapon against enemy entities.Dont talk to them,if you do so,your inviting them into your aura and thats when they start draining energy.
Dont have fear.They cant harm your friend.Fear is also a powerful weapon.Just do something brain distracting like laughing,tv watching,or something physical.
Going to church might do this.Going to church is so boring,i almost feel asleep before I became an athiest.Do what you have to.If you need to go,Then do so but expect whats happening.Because we are people of great knoledge.And angels dont like smart people.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan" <hollenkonig@... wrote:

My friend has told me for about a month or two when she goes to church she gets a burning sensation, and its very uncomfortable(she doesn't believe in christianity, but works as a youth leader to get some extra cash). then about 2 weeks ago shes woken up at 4am, by noises to only then see 2 apparitions(shadow people) at the end of her bed staring at her. This happens every night at the same exact time. Could this be related or something different. What is causing either? I thought it could be angel, but not sure. Any help? I don't think this is caused by the same thing, cuz the burning sensation came before the apparitions. also there is no blue aura on the apparitions which tells me it isn't demon, and i know its not a residual haunting because it only just started two weeks ago. Which leads me to believe its angel, but not entirely sure, any help explaining either of the two situations would be of great help.

4 is the # of Satan, 4 = 4am. maybe there's some connection?

Hail SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 9:20:52 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: 2 apparitions at night and burning sensation in church

yes,they could be angels.When you go to church,you enter a vortex of psyche energy that is negative to us because that energy is used by angels and other entities.
Those angels cant harm your friend,They only trying to scare him or her.
Just ignore them.Ignoring is an extremly powerful weapon against enemy entities.Dont talk to them,if you do so,your inviting them into your aura and thats when they start draining energy.
Dont have fear.They cant harm your friend.Fear is also a powerful weapon.Just do something brain distracting like laughing,tv watching,or something physical.
Going to church might do this.Going to church is so boring,i almost feel asleep before I became an athiest.Do what you have to.If you need to go,Then do so but expect whats happening.Because we are people of great knoledge.And angels dont like smart people.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Dan" <hollenkonig@ ... wrote:

My friend has told me for about a month or two when she goes to church she gets a burning sensation, and its very uncomfortable( she doesn't believe in christianity, but works as a youth leader to get some extra cash). then about 2 weeks ago shes woken up at 4am, by noises to only then see 2 apparitions( shadow people) at the end of her bed staring at her. This happens every night at the same exact time. Could this be related or something different. What is causing either? I thought it could be angel, but not sure. Any help? I don't think this is caused by the same thing, cuz the burning sensation came before the apparitions. also there is no blue aura on the apparitions which tells me it isn't demon, and i know its not a residual haunting because it only just started two weeks ago. Which leads me to believe its angel, but not entirely sure, any help explaining either of the two situations would be of great help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back