Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

2/26/11 - 666BlackSun - Yes, I know it is Down

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
The 666BlackSun website is gone. It was part of the JoS website. Of course, many of you know the enemy doesn't want you to know or to read certain things- in other words- you don't have the right to freely choose what you read, the enemy chooses for you. This is no different from how the enemy also chooses your religious beliefs and actively shapes your mind, your experiences and your outlook from early childhood.

OH MY! HEAVEN FORBID WE SHOULD EVER CRITICIZE THE JEWISH RACE, THE CHOSEN OF GOD! How DARE You??!!

We have already won, though we won't be seeing the effects of this immediately, as I mentioned before, this is like a long train, our Gods being at the front and we being near the caboose so to speak. JoS is now at stage two. Stage one already served its purpose.

I will fight back in every way I can. I will be making full copies of the Black Sun on pdf and make sure this is available. As for part of the sermons and meditations and everything else that was on that website, I will make sure these are available. It will take a few days, but I am dealing with this.

No, even in the USA, you do NOT have the right to choose what you read, NOR do you have the right to EVER openly even criticize, let alone say anything derogatory about Yaweh's chosen people. In addition, you must make personal sacrifices- most of us have to budget ourselves, deny ourselves [and those who don't right now, this may very well change in the face of impending economic collapse], many work very hard- 2 or more jobs just to barely make ends meet, working your ass off for shitty wages. You do all of this for yaweh's chosen people, while the majority live in opulence and splendor. Nearly every big business, the media and everything else is either directly owned by and/or operated by JEWS. All the while, we 'goyim' are indoctrinated with and force fed their xian agenda of destruction- adafges such as 'poverty is a virtue' 'turn the other cheek' 'walk the extra mile' 'cut off thine hand' 'pluck out thine eye' and most of all 'Bless Israel' 'The
Chosen People of God.'

Many of you who are actively involved in spiritual warfare have seen that one cannot openly criticize xianity in many places. Links are prohibited, taken down and accounts are banned. KNOW YOUR ENEMY!

Our GENTILE GODS are hideously denegrated, spat upon, blamed for everything the jews and their filth do, and much, much worse; we are prohibited for openly worshipping them or having our own churches. All the while, the jews can say whatever slander they wish against our Gods, but we are not allowed to defend them. Inquisition?

I, myself will fight back through the bitter end. It is obvious we are doing this malignant scum a lot of damage. We must keep it going and never let up on it. Yes, we have won, but the enemy deserves much worse. We dedicated ones must avenge what has been done to our Gods, our people and and our rights. Unbeknownst to many, you are slaves to the fucking jews. You unknowingly make many major concessions and sacrifices for them. You unknowingly take abuse for them. Most of this is not only economic, but spiritual. Most people cannot see this as their souls are not open to see. The world is under a major spell. Wake up and fight back, people!

http://www.joyofsatan.org

I'm curious but what happened?  Did some agency internet cop come and shut it down based on what you were saying?

Ecrin Satan!
Patiently Waiting...

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 10:49 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] 2/26/11 - 666BlackSun - Yes, I know it is Down

The 666BlackSun website is gone. It was part of the JoS website. Of course, many of you know the enemy doesn't want you to know or to read certain things- in other words- you don't have the right to freely choose what you read, the enemy chooses for you. This is no different from how the enemy also chooses your religious beliefs and actively shapes your mind, your experiences and your outlook from early childhood.

OH MY! HEAVEN FORBID WE SHOULD EVER CRITICIZE THE JEWISH RACE, THE CHOSEN OF GOD! How DARE You??!!

We have already won, though we won't be seeing the effects of this immediately, as I mentioned before, this is like a long train, our Gods being at the front and we being near the caboose so to speak. JoS is now at stage two. Stage one already served its purpose.

I will fight back in every way I can. I will be making full copies of the Black Sun on pdf and make sure this is available. As for part of the sermons and meditations and everything else that was on that website, I will make sure these are available. It will take a few days, but I am dealing with this.

No, even in the USA, you do NOT have the right to choose what you read, NOR do you have the right to EVER openly even criticize, let alone say anything derogatory about Yaweh's chosen people. In addition, you must make personal sacrifices- most of us have to budget ourselves, deny ourselves [and those who don't right now, this may very well change in the face of impending economic collapse], many work very hard- 2 or more jobs just to barely make ends meet, working your ass off for shitty wages. You do all of this for yaweh's chosen people, while the majority live in opulence and splendor. Nearly every big business, the media and everything else is either directly owned by and/or operated by JEWS. All the while, we 'goyim' are indoctrinated with and force fed their xian agenda of destruction- adafges such as 'poverty is a virtue' 'turn the other cheek' 'walk the extra mile' 'cut off thine hand' 'pluck out thine eye' and most of all 'Bless Israel' 'The
Chosen People of God.'

Many of you who are actively involved in spiritual warfare have seen that one cannot openly criticize xianity in many places. Links are prohibited, taken down and accounts are banned. KNOW YOUR ENEMY!

Our GENTILE GODS are hideously denegrated, spat upon, blamed for everything the jews and their filth do, and much, much worse; we are prohibited for openly worshipping them or having our own churches. All the while, the jews can say whatever slander they wish against our Gods, but we are not allowed to defend them. Inquisition?

I, myself will fight back through the bitter end. It is obvious we are doing this malignant scum a lot of damage. We must keep it going and never let up on it. Yes, we have won, but the enemy deserves much worse. We dedicated ones must avenge what has been done to our Gods, our people and and our rights. Unbeknownst to many, you are slaves to the fucking jews. You unknowingly make many major concessions and sacrifices for them. You unknowingly take abuse for them. Most of this is not only economic, but spiritual. Most people cannot see this as their souls are not open to see. The world is under a major spell. Wake up and fight back, people!

http://www.joyofsatan.org

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back