Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

2/05/11 - Words of Power

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Vibrating words of power/mantras is one of the most powerful in raising energies. This is also an excellent alternative for those who cannot do the physical exercises. Ideally though, physical exercises such as Hatha Yoga, Kundalini [Serpent] Yoga, Tai Chi and other internal martial arts forms should be included for anyone who is able to do these, as all of these open up the physical self as well as the soul and work to keep energy circulating freely.

Words of power/mantras should be only as long as a short sentence. These should always be vibrated, never just stated. Each syllable must be vibrated. As with meditations, the effects of specific meditations are often individual and this is something you need to work with and choose for yourself. What may work well for one person may be different for another. The key here is these should feel pleasurable. One can also vibrate these in the mind when doing the holding during breathing exercises.

Here are some words of power that can be used to raise the energies of the soul. Vibrating these just 20 times, like in the morning [or after your main sleep], when you wake up, this can heighten your energies for the entire day:

This mantra is of Serpent Yoga and not only releases energy from and spins the chakras, but also praises Satan as our True Creator God. This is excellent for raising energies:

Ek Ong Kara SaTaNaaMa Shiri Vhaa Guru
Pronounced-
AYKK --- OHNG --- KAH-RAH --- SAH-TAH-NAH-AH-MAH --- SHEE-REE --- V-HAH-AH --- GUU-RUU

This mantra is of Amon RA and empowers the sun chakra. It can also be vibrated
into the aura:

Aum Shree Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram
Pronounced-
AH-UUU-MMM --- SHH-RR-EEE --- RAH-MMM --- YAH-EE --- RAH-MMM --- YAH-EE --- YAH-EE --- RAH-MMM

To remove obstacles in your life:
SaTaNaMa RaMaDaSa SaSay So Hung
Pronounced-
SAH-TAH-NAH-MAH --- RAH-MAH-DAH-SAH --- SAH-SAH-YAH --- SOH --- HUUU-NNG

For clairvoyance and opening the mind for more psychic power- what is known as the 'Veil of Isis' mantra. Isis is an alias of Astaroth:

Vibrate-
ISIS
Pronounced-
EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Excellent, very powerful and effective indeed!
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Sat, February 5, 2011 4:55:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 2/05/11 - Words of Power

Vibrating words of power/mantras is one of the most powerful in raising energies. This is also an excellent alternative for those who cannot do the physical exercises. Ideally though, physical exercises such as Hatha Yoga, Kundalini [Serpent] Yoga, Tai Chi and other internal martial arts forms should be included for anyone who is able to do these, as all of these open up the physical self as well as the soul and work to keep energy circulating freely.

Words of power/mantras should be only as long as a short sentence. These should always be vibrated, never just stated. Each syllable must be vibrated. As with meditations, the effects of specific meditations are often individual and this is something you need to work with and choose for yourself. What may work well for one person may be different for another. The key here is these should feel pleasurable. One can also vibrate these in the mind when doing the holding during breathing exercises.

Here are some words of power that can be used to raise the energies of the soul. Vibrating these just 20 times, like in the morning [or after your main sleep], when you wake up, this can heighten your energies for the entire day:

This mantra is of Serpent Yoga and not only releases energy from and spins the chakras, but also praises Satan as our True Creator God. This is excellent for raising energies:

Pronounced-
AYKK --- OHNG --- KAH-RAH --- SAH-TAH-NAH-AH-MAH --- SHEE-REE --- V-HAH-AH --- GUU-RUU

into the aura:

Pronounced-
AH-UUU-MMM --- SHH-RR-EEE --- RAH-MMM --- YAH-EE --- RAH-MMM --- YAH-EE --- YAH-EE --- RAH-MMM

Pronounced-

For clairvoyance and opening the mind for more psychic power- what is known as the 'Veil of Isis' mantra. Isis is an alias of Astaroth:

Vibrate-
ISIS
Pronounced-
EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS

High Priestess Maxine, would you mind sharing your sources for these mantras? This would be greatly appreciated.

HS/88
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Pronounced-

into the aura:

Pronounced-

Pronounced-

Vibrate-
ISIS
Pronounced-
EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS

Im sure she got it from Satan, or Daemons. I did a quick search and I found a very similar mantra under the title "Adi Shakti Mantra" on this website:
http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/mantra.html

Its about halfway down the page.
HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fkuc.censorship" <fkuc.censorship@... wrote:

High Priestess Maxine, would you mind sharing your sources for these mantras? This would be greatly appreciated.

HS/88
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Pronounced-

into the aura:

Pronounced-

Pronounced-

Vibrate-
ISIS
Pronounced-
EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS

I'm not a very social person. I do a lot of research and studying solo. It will be rare anyone sees posts from me. I've found most of the hinderments of the soul are either blocked energy pathways, or miss-aligned pathways. I've been developing meditations that open and align these instantly by studying the demonic sigils, the soul, working directly under demons, and studying alchemy.

I want to study mantras now to find mantras to accompany these meditations. H.P Maxine studies a fuck load, this is very apparent. I'm sure she can tune into sigils and feel how they affect the soul and understand the deeper meaning that way. I can do that, so I can't imagine she can not.

Most of us are limited with astral communication with the Gods. She herself has said that things get jumbled with astral communication. I've experienced much of the same. That's why demons point us in the direction we need to do research so that we may better ourselves. I know she has been researching that is she has found the mantras she shares, mudras and various other things. Many of the mudras can be found in Ninjitsu, which is a martial art.

Lucky I've got a friend who has an excellent source for me to research mantras. So even though the lovely, wise and busy moderator of this e-group has not replied to me, I am not without direction.

We all should be studying and trying to build knowledge. H.P Maxine has done so much for us, but it can't always be from her. We have to look to ourselves for answers as well.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENLIGHTENMENT
HAIL MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS IN SATANISM
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "HenryH" <astralnaut888@... wrote:

Im sure she got it from Satan, or Daemons. I did a quick search and I found a very similar mantra under the title "Adi Shakti Mantra" on this website:
http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/mantra.html

Its about halfway down the page.
HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fkuc.censorship" <fkuc.censorship@ wrote:

HS/88
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Pronounced-

into the aura:

Pronounced-

Pronounced-

Vibrate-
ISIS
Pronounced-
EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS

Since I posted the mantras, I have gotten several inquiries as to where I got these. These mantras are very ancient and originally come from the Vedas, Upanishads and other ancient spiritual texts of the Far East.

They are included in many books on Serpent [Kundalini] Yoga, such as:

Kundalini: Yoga/Sadhana Guidelines by Gurucharan Singh Khalsa
The Kundalini Yoga Experience by Guru Dharam S. Khalsa
Kundalini Yoga for Strength, Success & Spirit by Ravi Singh
Kundalini Yoga: The Flow of Eternal Power as taught by Yogi Bhajan, Shakti Parwha Kaur Khalsa

and there are many more.

Mantras are very ancient, predating xianity by hundreds to thousands of years. These words of power came from our Gods. As with the above texts that I listed, much knowledge has been lost. The above texts, the exercises definitely work, but the same old, same old crap- the special diets, ways of living and so forth are enemy corruptions designed to PREVENT you from advancing.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Info.html

Of course, the enemy doesn't want us Satanists to have any of this knowledge. Putting up those squares and also even posting about the mantras in this thread- the enemy was fighting me every inch of the way, of which I had to redo and edit, more than three times. For those of you who have tried these mantras, I am sure you know why- as they are exceptionally powerful.

Sanskrit is the most powerful 'language' and is known as a 'magickal language.'
I read where the Rosicrucians and other occult orders have known this. They keep this quiet and this is only known at the far upper levels.

Demons have been working with me as to the correct pronunciations for Sanskrit. There are some differing claims as to how the letters are pronounced in books and on the web. None of these are 100% according to the Demons. For example the Sanskrit letter 'J' is pronounced as 'Y' not as the English J. Looking to the West on this, Astaroth's Sumerian alias 'Inanna' dates back to Sanskrit 'Jnana' of which there is 'Jnana Yoga' the path of wisdom. The Sanskrit letter 'I' is vibrated like 'Y' in many words, especially when 'I' is the first letter of the word.

Everything comes from the Far East; western occultism is only a corruption of Serpent Yoga and other Yogic traditions from the Far East. Much of western occultism is nothing more than hideous corruptions and of course is chock full of the reverse xian and the hebrew filth. Most of it is nothing but junk.

For centuries, because of intense persecution, destruction of, and suppression of spirituality in the West, many have erroneously equated western occultism and its practices with Satanism, of which it is not and is only a sad corruption. For one example, the emphasis on 'darkness.' This has been thoroughly twisted. As I stated before several times and will here again- this is the yin in the yang- the female aspect of the soul, the so-called 'shakti' power which is the serpentine energy. There is nothing 'dark' about it, other than like the subconscious mind, it is sort of hidden. Both the female and male aspects of the soul [the 'yin' and the 'yang'] must work together as a unit for full power.

Not all mantras are equally powerful or effective. I have collected many different mantras of which Demons have worked with me in revising a bit.
I was vibrating a certain mantra for a specific reason, and after a few days I wasn't making much progress. Lilith came to me and pointed out a different mantra and this one made a lot more sense as it connected with the chakra of which ruled over the specific working, and after vibrating this mantra for just one session, I noted a completely different and much stronger effect from this mantra with immediate results.

Your 'guru' is your Demon. Demons work with us in leading us to the correct mantras and workings. Even if you are new, just be open and these will come to you, maybe in the way of books, online, or from other places.

I have questions for each mantra.
Please answer them. :)

SHIRI VHAA GURU - Where do I FEEL the vibration? Does [your answer] apply to all other general mantras? What's the difference between the effects of this mantra and the one for the aura?

RAMADASA SASAY SO HUNG - Where do I FEEL vibration for this mantra? Do the energies from this mantra also act on obstacles yet manifest? Is this like an automatic problem solver of some sort?

VEIL OF ISIS - Can this be used for clairaudience, too? Where do I FEEL the vibration?

Do the r's have to be rolled?

Thank you lots!

AVE LUCIFER ET TOUT LE DIEUX DE DUAT!
\m/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Pronounced-

into the aura:

Pronounced-

Pronounced-

Vibrate-
ISIS
Pronounced-
EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back