Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#180 Are Jews a race or a religion? part 2 [Warning: Controversial Views on the Enemy]

AskSatanOperator

I read the answers to the previous topic, and I am surprised that some SatAnon thinks that I am imbued with leftist propaganda, I hate the left and find this remark offensive. My reasoning comes primarily from common sense, and all that interests me is the truth, ideological interests do not bother me at all, today there is one ideology - tomorrow another, that's how life works. I addressed this issue directly to the gods and Vishnu himself answered me - that no matter whom a person worships, he essentially worships only him through his avatars, and it does not matter what methods he uses, for his Atman is in everything and it permeates all that exists. The essence of his advice was that I should not worry about these issues and I agree with him, but nevertheless curiosity gets the better of me. I am interested in JOS and consider his practices extremely powerful but on the other hand, no one is stopping me from taking these practices and elevating them under the auspices of one or another ideology if you know what I mean. And no, I have no sympathy for the Jews because in essence I hate everyone the same but even more I hate the lack of breadth of views and fanaticism. The Indo-European race will never be reborn if its vanguard is represented by conspiracy theorists, and our own will consider us a laughing stock. Hitler, by the way, also realized this and that is why he began to distance himself from Thule and Vril who, as far as I know, never called Jews reptiles but only proceeded from their disastrous consequences where they (the Jews) settle, in general I do not see the point in stepping on the same rakes. I find your argument about the Greeks absurd since they did not link barbarity to race because they considered everyone who did not share the culture of the Greeks and their language, including white Indo-Europeans (Aryans), to be barbarians. In reality, I intended to obtain a serious evidence base, and you are once again pushing conspiracy theories at me that can be easily dispelled by common sense and consistent logic. I conducted my own investigation and nowhere, for example, in the Middle Ages was there any talk about the reptilian origin of the Jews - maybe about their evil essence - yes, but reptiles? no, it's novadays bullcrap. As for DNA tests, this is precisely my specialization. In general, a control group of conditional 10,000 Greeks is taken, their DNA is measured and compared in an analysis with the DNA of a certain person, and then the equipment looks for a match in percentage terms, and in the end, of course, it will be very conditional, evaluative, so to speak. Let's even assume that if we had a conditional "Satanic Nation" that developed parallel to the Jewish people over many centuries, then we would have just as successfully received a conditional "Satanic DNA" that we could compare and contrast with each other like others. In reality, only the haplogroup matters, it is passed on in an unchangeable state by inheritance from grandfather to father, from father to son, and so on. And even among one nationality, most often we find different sets of genomes, not to mention haplogroups that are different within one population, and this is taking into account the fact that many nationalities no longer exist, they have disappeared or simply assimilated, and the same applies to Jews, who are very different from the ancient Jews, since they essentially managed to mix with everyone they could, they are mongrels who have preserved their criminal ideology to this day, and if our people valued our (Aryan) heritage, we would not have to endure humiliation in propaganda and the media from these people. dogs. You say that we do not have Christian or Muslim DNA - of course we do not have their DNA because these sects are open to literally everyone, your argument in this case is cheap sophistry, we see their DNA because they were able to formulate themselves as a nation (they have common roots and ancestors) and there is nothing surprising in this, from other peoples this is m. As for all those diseases that you are talking about, this is of course a natural consequence of incest, there is nothing supernatural in this, as a result of inbreeding many people died but only the Jews survived because they retained their Torah, while other peoples who practiced incest had no analogues of the Torah and even here you generalize as if all Jews are lovers of incest and even if there are any, they are degenerates and I find this fact shameful - that some degenerates defeated the great Aryan race, so we are not so great? or did we just underestimate the enemy? Be that as it may, upon closer examination your arguments do not stand up to logic and common sense, and fanaticism sooner or later ends and disappointment follows. So, what it was all about? an inadequate assessment of the enemy can lead to an incorrect understanding of him, which is what all the anti-Semitic organizations I know of have stumbled upon, except ONA of course. Mb im not share the same hatred of Jews that you do, but only because I don't think I'm worse or stupider than Jews, But since the topic of spiritual warfare is getting a lot of attention, I ask myself, who are we fighting against? the torah? or some poor mongrels who can draw their strength from it just like any other person, otherwise the koran and the bible would not be so popular (which is essentially the same thing).

I saw your other post. You're extremely confused. The Jew's themselves admit they're "alien's". And many of our own have experienced their reptilian overseer's on the astral. They are not a "human" race, and thus, cannot be pagan's because they have a completely different soul structure to us as can be seen in their kaballah.

I read the answers to the previous topic, and I am surprised that some SatAnon thinks that I am imbued with leftist propaganda, I hate the left and find this remark offensive. My reasoning comes primarily from common sense, and all that interests me is the truth, ideological interests do not bother me at all, today there is one ideology - tomorrow another, that's how life works. I addressed this issue directly to the gods and Vishnu himself answered me - that no matter whom a person worships, he essentially worships only him through his avatars, and it does not matter what methods he uses, for his Atman is in everything and it permeates all that exists. The essence of his advice was that I should not worry about these issues and I agree with him, but nevertheless curiosity gets the better of me. I am interested in JOS and consider his practices extremely powerful but on the other hand, no one is stopping me from taking these practices and elevating them under the auspices of one or another ideology if you know what I mean. And no, I have no sympathy for the Jews because in essence I hate everyone the same but even more I hate the lack of breadth of views and fanaticism. The Indo-European race will never be reborn if its vanguard is represented by conspiracy theorists, and our own will consider us a laughing stock. Hitler, by the way, also realized this and that is why he began to distance himself from Thule and Vril who, as far as I know, never called Jews reptiles but only proceeded from their disastrous consequences where they (the Jews) settle, in general I do not see the point in stepping on the same rakes. I find your argument about the Greeks absurd since they did not link barbarity to race because they considered everyone who did not share the culture of the Greeks and their language, including white Indo-Europeans (Aryans), to be barbarians. In reality, I intended to obtain a serious evidence base, and you are once again pushing conspiracy theories at me that can be easily dispelled by common sense and consistent logic. I conducted my own investigation and nowhere, for example, in the Middle Ages was there any talk about the reptilian origin of the Jews - maybe about their evil essence - yes, but reptiles? no, it's novadays bullcrap. As for DNA tests, this is precisely my specialization. In general, a control group of conditional 10,000 Greeks is taken, their DNA is measured and compared in an analysis with the DNA of a certain person, and then the equipment looks for a match in percentage terms, and in the end, of course, it will be very conditional, evaluative, so to speak. Let's even assume that if we had a conditional "Satanic Nation" that developed parallel to the Jewish people over many centuries, then we would have just as successfully received a conditional "Satanic DNA" that we could compare and contrast with each other like others. In reality, only the haplogroup matters, it is passed on in an unchangeable state by inheritance from grandfather to father, from father to son, and so on. And even among one nationality, most often we find different sets of genomes, not to mention haplogroups that are different within one population, and this is taking into account the fact that many nationalities no longer exist, they have disappeared or simply assimilated, and the same applies to Jews, who are very different from the ancient Jews, since they essentially managed to mix with everyone they could, they are mongrels who have preserved their criminal ideology to this day, and if our people valued our (Aryan) heritage, we would not have to endure humiliation in propaganda and the media from these people. dogs. You say that we do not have Christian or Muslim DNA - of course we do not have their DNA because these sects are open to literally everyone, your argument in this case is cheap sophistry, we see their DNA because they were able to formulate themselves as a nation (they have common roots and ancestors) and there is nothing surprising in this, from other peoples this is m. As for all those diseases that you are talking about, this is of course a natural consequence of incest, there is nothing supernatural in this, as a result of inbreeding many people died but only the Jews survived because they retained their Torah, while other peoples who practiced incest had no analogues of the Torah and even here you generalize as if all Jews are lovers of incest and even if there are any, they are degenerates and I find this fact shameful - that some degenerates defeated the great Aryan race, so we are not so great? or did we just underestimate the enemy? Be that as it may, upon closer examination your arguments do not stand up to logic and common sense, and fanaticism sooner or later ends and disappointment follows. So, what it was all about? an inadequate assessment of the enemy can lead to an incorrect understanding of him, which is what all the anti-Semitic organizations I know of have stumbled upon, except ONA of course. Mb im not share the same hatred of Jews that you do, but only because I don't think I'm worse or stupider than Jews, But since the topic of spiritual warfare is getting a lot of attention, I ask myself, who are we fighting against? the torah? or some poor mongrels who can draw their strength from it just like any other person, otherwise the koran and the bible would not be so popular (which is essentially the same thing).
Jews recognize what kind of shit they are.
Reptiles and Greys also tell Jews that Jews are shit.
Everyone thinks Jews are shit except NPCs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back