Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

13th Zodiac Sign???

sublimedragon666

I heard that there is a thirteenth sign in zodiac --- Ophiuchus (⛎). 
I'm not to sure about this but can anyone give me more information? I feel it would be important and I would like to hear it coming from fellow Satanists before I search in mainstream media.

Thanks to all.
Hail Satan!!!

This might be of some help to you.http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic2932.html
I do not think that it has so much significance to where it completely changes astrological readings and interpretations. Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Monday, December 21, 2015 2:59 PM, "sublimedragon666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I heard that there is a thirteenth sign in zodiac --- Ophiuchus (⛎). 
I'm not to sure about this but can anyone give me more information? I feel it would be important and I would like to hear it coming from fellow Satanists before I search in mainstream media.

Thanks to all.
Hail Satan!!!

There is no 13th Sign.  There are only 12 houses, how could be there 13 signs?  To add a new 30 degree house would change everything.  There is a balance of 3 fire, 3 air, 3 earth, and 3 water.  What would this new signs element be?  Beware of anything that violates the principle of Balance.

Thank you Shannon!

On Monday, December 21, 2015 5:22 PM, "jaycm1980@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There is no 13th Sign.  There are only 12 houses, how could be there 13 signs?  To add a new 30 degree house would change everything.  There is a balance of 3 fire, 3 air, 3 earth, and 3 water.  What would this new signs element be?  Beware of anything that violates the principle of Balance.

I am not Shannon Outlaw.  :)  My name is Jason.  Anyway, Ophiuchs is one of many Constellations, it is not a sign. 

HP Don and Maxine have said that Ophiuchus becomes VERY important when you start getting into the advanced stages of meditation (As it is the sign of Godhood) I'm not exactly sure how that works but i'm sure we will find out once we get there lol :p 

On Tuesday, December 22, 2015 7:17 PM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The zodiac has to do with the figures made in the sky by connecting starts. 

Basicly the thirteenth sign is based on that (of what I've understood on it) and it happened to be there because the position of the planets in the sky. 

Also this 'sign' seems to be added around the month november (if I am correct) and it'd change about everyone's zodiac sign. 

I know there is also a celtic zodiac sign thing, based on trees. This is also interesting to read but it isn't used that much.

----
However I think the 13th sign would be about the same as with the moons. There are 13 moons in 1 solar year. Some cultures have their calendar based on the moon. 

------------
Over time the information on the current zodiac has changed. In some descriptions they say 'if you are born late in this sign you might be going more towards ... ... ...' - or something along the lines of that. So it does make sense that there might be a 13th sign.

I do understand that there is need for balance, but basicly I don't get why a sign has water fire air earth to begin with, for all I know they could just have taken something else.

now 12 = 2 * 6 ; so it could be from the enemy as well.

And then you also have the chinese zodiac, with its story that the 13th was too late and that it was supposed to be a cat that arrived 13th.

Also if I remember correctly 13 should be something like a holy number too. 

If you want a great calendar that utilizes the number 13 it would be the sacred Mayan calendar.  The Mayan calendar uses 13 day weeks instead of our 7.  The week is called Trecena. 

That is actually really interesting @Sothoth. I was somewhat drawn to the zodiac sign after reading about Sorath. The same day I had a lot of quincedences (this was the 21st) and then the day after something REALLY important happened (life changing). Today I just find all of these replies. 
Let's say I was advanced enough where I *could* use this chart. Where would I find a good and reliable chart? Would it be absolutely necessary? Can anyone give me more information on this? :) 
Thanks. Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015, 9:24 AM, jaycm1980@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  If you want a great calendar that utilizes the number 13 it would be the sacred Mayan calendar.  The Mayan calendar uses 13 day weeks instead of our 7.  The week is called Trecena. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back