Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

13 sign zodiac chart taking effect in 2012??

sillynut

Apparently the history of the 13 sign zodiac was that the ancient babylonians used it but then decided to take out SERPENTARIUS OR OPIUCHUS from the zodiac which according to google research is the 9th sign and comes after scorpio (which is actually only 6 days long) and before sagittarius (december 18-january 18). I want to know does anyone have any history about this sign and why it's only now that "astronomers" have come out saying this sign was part of the zodiac all along? When i read an article on the jos about astrology it definitely states 12 signs so i was a bit puzzled, and also i read here and there among satanists' posts on here about how that all the astrology shit is infested with new age crap but which aspect of it because the 12 sign zodiac chart is what the modern day astrologers use... so is the pdf astrology link on the JOS a more in-depth completely mind blowingly different version of the superficial mainstream polluted "astrology" which we read in magazines (and is hardly ever correct and most cases makes false predictions)??

THESE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE "TRUE" DATES WHICH IS SAID TO BE TAKING EFFECT IN 2012:-

ARIES = APRIL 19 - MAY 13
TAURUS = MAY 14 - JUNE 19
GEMINI = JUNE 20 - JULY 20
CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9
LEO = AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15
VIRGO = SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 30
LIBRA = OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 22
SCORPIO = NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER 29
OPHIUCHUS = NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17
SAGITTARIUS = DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18
CAPRICORN = JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15
AQUARIUS = FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11
PISCES = MARCH 12 - APRIL 18

WHAT ARE PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS ON THIS?? I WANT TO KNOW WHY IT'S TAKEN THIS LONG FOR ASTROLOGERS TO UNCOVER THIS (NOT THAT IT'S ANY SURPRISE) THE REASON WHY AM CURIOUS IS BECAUSE AFTER READING NUMEROUS COMMENTS ONLINE FOLLOWING THE 13TH SIGN BEING "MERGED" INTO THE ZODIAC SOME SAY THEY NEVER FELT THAT MUCH LIKE THEIR CURRENT SIGN ANYWAY AND I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. I AM SUPPOSED TO BE A LIBRA BUT I DON'T THINK YOU CAN TRULY ACHIEVE BALANCE ANYWAY IN THIS WORLD NO MATTER WHAT. TRY AS YOU MAY TO BE DIPLOMATIC OR CO-OPERATIVE BUT YOU WON'T NECESSARILY GET EVERYONE ON YOUR SIDE SO WHY BOTHER?? LOL
(ACCORDING TO BULLSH*T ASTROLOGY LIBRAS (sept 24- 0ct 23)ARE FULL OF HARMONY AND PEACE, ARE CHARMING AND NEVER LOSE THEIR COOL OR COMPLAIN WHEN FACED WITH AN OPPOSITION AND ALWAYS LIKE TO PLEASE EVERYONE, are gullible, apathetic AND AVOID CONFRONTATION- BUT I THINK THAT IS not completely accurate..ALSO THEY APPARENTLY NEVER LIKE TO WORK WITHOUT A BIT OF FUN AND HAVE AN A IN SOCIALIZING AND COMMUNICATION AND NEVER WANT TO BE ALONE.

I HAVE WITNESSED MANY RUDE AND ACTUALLY SCARY "LIBRAS" SOME WHO ARE VERY BORING, yet kind but DISCIPLINED, TRADITIONAL, SERIOUS AND RESERVED AND most are also very private and ARE AS ALOOF AS A BOAT WASHED ASHORE ON A DESERT ISLAND AND WHO SEEM TO HATE TALKING TO PEOPLE, GET EASILY FLUSTERED AND ANNOYED WHEN CONFRONTED to the point of being d*cks AND SOME FIND IT HARD TO MAKE THEIR POINT so resort to being assholes and dicks instead. SOME JUST HAVE ZERO CHARM AND WHO WOULD PREFER TO HAVE THE LAST SAY ALWAYS ETC..AM NOT SAYING ALL are the same but MOST OF those i have encountered and observed as well either on tv or in my everyday life and experiences. Famous "libras" i know of are hilary duff, will smith, T.I., dannii minogue, amber rose,keyshia cole, simon cowell, eminem, ashlee simpson, sharon osbourne, andrew "dice" clay and gwyneth paltrow and kate winslet. It's up to you to judge and analyze if these fit what their "libra" zodiacal traits claim them to be.

I don't know how significant this superficial magazine type astrology is to our lives or even astrology in general but i think i lean more towards virgo because i like to be critical and picky and can oftentimes act cold and detached from situations if needs be and sometimes to protect myself as well and to help others. I also have eye for detail. This is why although caring i still prefer the corporate/business world to the care environment that i used to work in. I have just always preferred virgo and the sign itself resonates well with me according to astrology they always have problems with the tummy which i get a lot,and also yellow has always been a favourite colour of mine which is an earth colour.

I am more attuned to earthiness and feelings and sometimes like to dig into people and turn out being harsh or nosy but really am trying to help them or feel a duty of service to teach others or reach out to others. I also look inward a lot for answers (e.g. through meditation) and can be reflective and process certain things internally that i prefer not the share with others perhaps cos i don't trust them etc or because i prefer to share things about myself with people that i could trust more. These are my main qualities.
But that being said, at the same time i am also loving and can care so openly and profoundly and have such sentimentality that it affects me negatively as well.
ALso when i look at those supposedly born under the "scorpio" sign i see more "libra" traits of fairness and being calm and polite. I have studied a few people born under so-called scorpio dates such as friends most of whom seem calm and loyal all the same and not manipulative but actually just really wanting friendship and to get others to approve of them or like them. There is one who i find completely harmless...

In fact they're very emotional and actually quite sweet. I've also watched celebrities on tv and according to magazine astrology they are manipulative fierce competitors and need to be controlling and have dominant positions, but not all of them are manipulative and besides they do it in a subtle way that is rarely threatening. i watched celebrity apprentice and 2 "scorpios" competed in 2 different seasons and they were actually the quietest the whole time and got sent home as well. One actually was called "weak" and dominated by 2 more outspoken persons. They are also apparently tyrannical, vengeful and violent and penetrating and mysterious, most of which is a question mark for me..the ones i know are certainly none of these..

Most supposedly born under this sign that i have observed actually seem to prefer to be led than to dominate, hate confrontation and can also be shy and and would rather take a backseat rather than engage in arguments or mind games etc. According to online astrological analysis of scorpio traits they are most suited to roles like surgeon, doctor and scientists but the most famous "scorpios" are in the public eye and tend to be celebrity musicians, models, and actors and actresses from my research. There's hardly any famous "scorpio" doctors or surgeons or scientists or maybe am just looking at a very small percentage. 2 "scorpio" friends have shown interest in law and journalism/psychology and another one shows interest in cooking.The others just seem to be tv personalities and actors and actresses and there's one who is also a chef I may be wrong or over analyzing but i just don't feel that they (those born between october 23rd and november 21st) really fulfill this "scorpio" role.

Ah yes, that nonsense regarding "2012" in which is supposed to happen everything from polar shifts to the coming of the "antichrist". But that nonsense about the chart you said having to do with 2012 is new, I haven't heard it before. But it surely is nonsense and people keep inventing new things about what is supposed to happen in 2012!!

Just ignore any crap which starts with "in 2012 there is gonna be...". 2012=Y2K.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

Apparently the history of the 13 sign zodiac was that the ancient babylonians used it but then decided to take out SERPENTARIUS OR OPIUCHUS from the zodiac which according to google research is the 9th sign and comes after scorpio (which is actually only 6 days long) and before sagittarius (december 18-january 18). I want to know does anyone have any history about this sign and why it's only now that "astronomers" have come out saying this sign was part of the zodiac all along? When i read an article on the jos about astrology it definitely states 12 signs so i was a bit puzzled, and also i read here and there among satanists' posts on here about how that all the astrology shit is infested with new age crap but which aspect of it because the 12 sign zodiac chart is what the modern day astrologers use... so is the pdf astrology link on the JOS a more in-depth completely mind blowingly different version of the superficial mainstream polluted "astrology" which we read in magazines (and is hardly ever correct and most cases makes false predictions)??

THESE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE "TRUE" DATES WHICH IS SAID TO BE TAKING EFFECT IN 2012:-

CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9

WHAT ARE PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS ON THIS?? I WANT TO KNOW WHY IT'S TAKEN THIS LONG FOR ASTROLOGERS TO UNCOVER THIS (NOT THAT IT'S ANY SURPRISE) THE REASON WHY AM CURIOUS IS BECAUSE AFTER READING NUMEROUS COMMENTS ONLINE FOLLOWING THE 13TH SIGN BEING "MERGED" INTO THE ZODIAC SOME SAY THEY NEVER FELT THAT MUCH LIKE THEIR CURRENT SIGN ANYWAY AND I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. I AM SUPPOSED TO BE A LIBRA BUT I DON'T THINK YOU CAN TRULY ACHIEVE BALANCE ANYWAY IN THIS WORLD NO MATTER WHAT. TRY AS YOU MAY TO BE DIPLOMATIC OR CO-OPERATIVE BUT YOU WON'T NECESSARILY GET EVERYONE ON YOUR SIDE SO WHY BOTHER?? LOL
(ACCORDING TO BULLSH*T ASTROLOGY LIBRAS (sept 24- 0ct 23)ARE FULL OF HARMONY AND PEACE, ARE CHARMING AND NEVER LOSE THEIR COOL OR COMPLAIN WHEN FACED WITH AN OPPOSITION AND ALWAYS LIKE TO PLEASE EVERYONE, are gullible, apathetic AND AVOID CONFRONTATION- BUT I THINK THAT IS not completely accurate..ALSO THEY APPARENTLY NEVER LIKE TO WORK WITHOUT A BIT OF FUN AND HAVE AN A IN SOCIALIZING AND COMMUNICATION AND NEVER WANT TO BE ALONE.

I HAVE WITNESSED MANY RUDE AND ACTUALLY SCARY "LIBRAS" SOME WHO ARE VERY BORING, yet kind but DISCIPLINED, TRADITIONAL, SERIOUS AND RESERVED AND most are also very private and ARE AS ALOOF AS A BOAT WASHED ASHORE ON A DESERT ISLAND AND WHO SEEM TO HATE TALKING TO PEOPLE, GET EASILY FLUSTERED AND ANNOYED WHEN CONFRONTED to the point of being d*cks AND SOME FIND IT HARD TO MAKE THEIR POINT so resort to being assholes and dicks instead. SOME JUST HAVE ZERO CHARM AND WHO WOULD PREFER TO HAVE THE LAST SAY ALWAYS ETC..AM NOT SAYING ALL are the same but MOST OF those i have encountered and observed as well either on tv or in my everyday life and experiences. Famous "libras" i know of are hilary duff, will smith, T.I., dannii minogue, amber rose,keyshia cole, simon cowell, eminem, ashlee simpson, sharon osbourne, andrew "dice" clay and gwyneth paltrow and kate winslet. It's up to you to judge and analyze if these fit what their "libra" zodiacal traits claim them to be.

I don't know how significant this superficial magazine type astrology is to our lives or even astrology in general but i think i lean more towards virgo because i like to be critical and picky and can oftentimes act cold and detached from situations if needs be and sometimes to protect myself as well and to help others. I also have eye for detail. This is why although caring i still prefer the corporate/business world to the care environment that i used to work in. I have just always preferred virgo and the sign itself resonates well with me according to astrology they always have problems with the tummy which i get a lot,and also yellow has always been a favourite colour of mine which is an earth colour.

I am more attuned to earthiness and feelings and sometimes like to dig into people and turn out being harsh or nosy but really am trying to help them or feel a duty of service to teach others or reach out to others. I also look inward a lot for answers (e.g. through meditation) and can be reflective and process certain things internally that i prefer not the share with others perhaps cos i don't trust them etc or because i prefer to share things about myself with people that i could trust more. These are my main qualities.
But that being said, at the same time i am also loving and can care so openly and profoundly and have such sentimentality that it affects me negatively as well.
ALso when i look at those supposedly born under the "scorpio" sign i see more "libra" traits of fairness and being calm and polite. I have studied a few people born under so-called scorpio dates such as friends most of whom seem calm and loyal all the same and not manipulative but actually just really wanting friendship and to get others to approve of them or like them. There is one who i find completely harmless...

In fact they're very emotional and actually quite sweet. I've also watched celebrities on tv and according to magazine astrology they are manipulative fierce competitors and need to be controlling and have dominant positions, but not all of them are manipulative and besides they do it in a subtle way that is rarely threatening. i watched celebrity apprentice and 2 "scorpios" competed in 2 different seasons and they were actually the quietest the whole time and got sent home as well. One actually was called "weak" and dominated by 2 more outspoken persons. They are also apparently tyrannical, vengeful and violent and penetrating and mysterious, most of which is a question mark for me..the ones i know are certainly none of these..

Most supposedly born under this sign that i have observed actually seem to prefer to be led than to dominate, hate confrontation and can also be shy and and would rather take a backseat rather than engage in arguments or mind games etc. According to online astrological analysis of scorpio traits they are most suited to roles like surgeon, doctor and scientists but the most famous "scorpios" are in the public eye and tend to be celebrity musicians, models, and actors and actresses from my research. There's hardly any famous "scorpio" doctors or surgeons or scientists or maybe am just looking at a very small percentage. 2 "scorpio" friends have shown interest in law and journalism/psychology and another one shows interest in cooking.The others just seem to be tv personalities and actors and actresses and there's one who is also a chef I may be wrong or over analyzing but i just don't feel that they (those born between october 23rd and november 21st) really fulfill this "scorpio" role.

About LIBRA, to be libra means "nothing". You can be libra and have several planets in virgo, then you will be more boring and with strong discipline, or you can be libra and have several planets in scorpio and you will be more agressive, sarcastic and strong.We have to study ALL the chart before to have an idea of the people. In plus, don't forget saturn is the co-ruler of libra and at every time he came in libra, a war or something very bad happened for all the world. Libra is not so nice. None sign is "nice". The libra you talk about is the "xian face" always seeking for 'harmony", always "adorable", "kind", and so on. That is all bullshit.The sign libra like every others signs, is linked to people with traumas, pains and all their past history. High Priestess Maxine said that all what is said about the sun signs are bullshits. I don't know if it is in that way.My mother was libra, and xian. Behind the nice face and the pasty smile, she was always complaining, she was jealous and full of resentment. Very stronghead and so on. She had 4 planets in virgo including the moon and a raising in taurus. And yet, venus was her ruler. But conjunct to saturn. Then a disaster. And she ways always unhappy in love. The only thing really true is what is in our heart, regardless the chart. And our relation with Satan and the Gods. Astrology is just a tool. Not a religion. Then, dont worry.Hail Satan ! 

De : diznit26 <diznit26@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Samedi 6 Août 2011 0h45
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: 13 sign zodiac chart taking effect in 2012??

Ah yes, that nonsense regarding "2012" in which is supposed to happen everything from polar shifts to the coming of the "antichrist". But that nonsense about the chart you said having to do with 2012 is new, I haven't heard it before. But it surely is nonsense and people keep inventing new things about what is supposed to happen in 2012!!

Just ignore any crap which starts with "in 2012 there is gonna be...". 2012=Y2K.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9

Exactly, that's why the mainstream astrology is a lie, they base everything on your sun sign. Thye say like "if you're aquarius then in the next few day's you'll have problems with your relationships e.t.c" which is very stupid because if you only know a persons sun sign you CAN'T make a prediction. Maybe you can but a very general one. They try to minimize everything into just your sun sign when in reality astrology is very complex, and takes many years of reading charts to learn it.

But something you said here is wrong:

"don't forget saturn is the co-ruler of libra"

Saturn is NOT the co-ruler of libra. Saturn is just exalted when it's in libra but it doesn't rule that sign. Saturn is the co-ruler of Aquarius (its ruler is uranus) and ruler of Capricorn, maybe you confused Aquarius with Libra. Acutually the only signs that have co-rulers is those that are ruled by the outer planets, like Pisces, Aquarius and Scorpio.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aryannerudra Beautifulnataraja <praisetomybelovedshiva@... wrote:

About LIBRA, to be libra means "nothing". You can be libra and have several planets in virgo, then you will be more boring and with strong discipline, or you can be libra and have several planets in scorpio and you will be more agressive, sarcastic and strong.
We have to study ALL the chart before to have an idea of the people. In plus, don't forget saturn is the co-ruler of libra and at every time he came in libra, a war or something very bad happened for all the world. Libra is not so nice. None sign is "nice". The libra you talk about is the "xian face" always seeking for 'harmony", always "adorable", "kind", and so on. That is all bullshit.
The sign libra like every others signs, is linked to people with traumas, pains and all their past history. High Priestess Maxine said that all what is said about the sun signs are bullshits. I don't know if it is in that way.
My mother was libra, and xian. Behind the nice face and the pasty smile, she was always complaining, she was jealous and full of resentment. Very stronghead and so on. She had 4 planets in virgo including the moon and a raising in taurus. And yet, venus was her ruler. But conjunct to saturn. Then a disaster. And she ways always unhappy in love. 
The only thing really true is what is in our heart, regardless the chart. And our relation with Satan and the Gods. Astrology is just a tool. Not a religion. Then, dont worry.
Hail Satan ! 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

Apparently the history of the 13 sign zodiac was that the ancient babylonians used it but then decided to take out SERPENTARIUS OR OPIUCHUS from the zodiac which according to google research is the 9th sign and comes after scorpio (which is actually only 6 days long) and before sagittarius (december 18-january 18). I want to know does anyone have any history about this sign and why it's only now that "astronomers" have come out saying this sign was part of the zodiac all along? When i read an article on the jos about astrology it definitely states 12 signs so i was a bit puzzled, and also i read here and there among satanists' posts on here about how that all the astrology shit is infested with new age crap but which aspect of it because the 12 sign zodiac chart is what the modern day astrologers use... so is the pdf astrology link on the JOS a more in-depth completely mind blowingly different version of the superficial mainstream polluted "astrology"
which we read in magazines (and is hardly ever correct and most cases makes false predictions)??

CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9

I HAVE WITNESSED MANY RUDE AND ACTUALLY SCARY "LIBRAS" SOME WHO ARE VERY BORING, yet kind but DISCIPLINED, TRADITIONAL, SERIOUS AND RESERVED AND most are also very private and ARE AS ALOOF AS A BOAT WASHED ASHORE ON A DESERT ISLAND AND WHO SEEM TO HATE TALKING TO PEOPLE, GET EASILY FLUSTERED AND ANNOYED WHEN CONFRONTED to the point of being d*cks AND SOME FIND IT HARD TO MAKE THEIR POINT so resort to being assholes and dicks instead. SOME JUST HAVE ZERO CHARM AND WHO WOULD PREFER TO HAVE THE LAST SAY ALWAYS ETC..AM NOT SAYING ALL are the same but MOST OF those i have encountered and observed as well either on tv or in my everyday life and experiences. Famous "libras" i know of are hilary duff, will smith, T.I., dannii minogue, amber rose,keyshia cole, simon cowell, eminem, ashlee simpson, sharon osbourne, andrew "dice" clay and gwyneth paltrow and kate winslet. It's up to you to judge and analyze if these fit what their "libra" zodiacal traits
claim them to be.

Most supposedly born under this sign that i have observed actually seem to prefer to be led than to dominate, hate confrontation and can also be shy and and would rather take a backseat rather than engage in arguments or mind games etc. According to online astrological analysis of scorpio traits they are most suited to roles like surgeon, doctor and scientists but the most famous "scorpios" are in the public eye and tend to be celebrity musicians, models, and actors and actresses from my research. There's hardly any famous "scorpio" doctors or surgeons or scientists or maybe am just looking at a very small percentage. 2 "scorpio" friends have shown interest in law and journalism/psychology and another one shows interest in cooking.The others just seem to be tv personalities and actors and actresses and there's one who is also a chef I may be wrong or over analyzing but i just don't feel that they (those born between october 23rd and november 21st)
really fulfill this "scorpio" role.

you are absolutely right, it is just a mistake, of course saturn is exalted in libra, not a co-ruler. I do astrology for a long time now, but, writing in english is a true challenge for me.Sorry for this mistake.Hail Satan ! 
Envoyé le : Samedi 6 Août 2011 13h48
Objet : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: 13 sign zodiac chart taking effect in 2012??

Exactly, that's why the mainstream astrology is a lie, they base everything on your sun sign. Thye say like "if you're aquarius then in the next few day's you'll have problems with your relationships e.t.c" which is very stupid because if you only know a persons sun sign you CAN'T make a prediction. Maybe you can but a very general one. They try to minimize everything into just your sun sign when in reality astrology is very complex, and takes many years of reading charts to learn it.

Saturn is NOT the co-ruler of libra. Saturn is just exalted when it's in libra but it doesn't rule that sign. Saturn is the co-ruler of Aquarius (its ruler is uranus) and ruler of Capricorn, maybe you confused Aquarius with Libra. Acutually the only signs that have co-rulers is those that are ruled by the outer planets, like Pisces, Aquarius and Scorpio.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aryannerudra Beautifulnataraja <praisetomybelovedshiva@... wrote:

About LIBRA, to be libra means "nothing". You can be libra and have several planets in virgo, then you will be more boring and with strong discipline, or you can be libra and have several planets in scorpio and you will be more agressive, sarcastic and strong.
We have to study ALL the chart before to have an idea of the people. In plus, don't forget saturn is the co-ruler of libra and at every time he came in libra, a war or something very bad happened for all the world. Libra is not so nice. None sign is "nice". The libra you talk about is the "xian face" always seeking for 'harmony", always "adorable", "kind", and so on. That is all bullshit.
The sign libra like every others signs, is linked to people with traumas, pains and all their past history. High Priestess Maxine said that all what is said about the sun signs are bullshits. I don't know if it is in that way.
My mother was libra, and xian. Behind the nice face and the pasty smile, she was always complaining, she was jealous and full of resentment. Very stronghead and so on. She had 4 planets in virgo including the moon and a raising in taurus. And yet, venus was her ruler. But conjunct to saturn. Then a disaster. And she ways always unhappy in love. 
The only thing really true is what is in our heart, regardless the chart. And our relation with Satan and the Gods. Astrology is just a tool. Not a religion. Then, dont worry.
Hail Satan ! 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

Apparently the history of the 13 sign zodiac was that the ancient babylonians used it but then decided to take out SERPENTARIUS OR OPIUCHUS from the zodiac which according to google research is the 9th sign and comes after scorpio (which is actually only 6 days long) and before sagittarius (december 18-january 18). I want to know does anyone have any history about this sign and why it's only now that "astronomers" have come out saying this sign was part of the zodiac all along? When i read an article on the jos about astrology it definitely states 12 signs so i was a bit puzzled, and also i read here and there among satanists' posts on here about how that all the astrology shit is infested with new age crap but which aspect of it because the 12 sign zodiac chart is what the modern day astrologers use... so is the pdf astrology link on the JOS a more in-depth completely mind blowingly different version of the superficial mainstream polluted "astrology"
which we read in magazines (and is hardly ever correct and most cases makes false predictions)??

CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9

I HAVE WITNESSED MANY RUDE AND ACTUALLY SCARY "LIBRAS" SOME WHO ARE VERY BORING, yet kind but DISCIPLINED, TRADITIONAL, SERIOUS AND RESERVED AND most are also very private and ARE AS ALOOF AS A BOAT WASHED ASHORE ON A DESERT ISLAND AND WHO SEEM TO HATE TALKING TO PEOPLE, GET EASILY FLUSTERED AND ANNOYED WHEN CONFRONTED to the point of being d*cks AND SOME FIND IT HARD TO MAKE THEIR POINT so resort to being assholes and dicks instead. SOME JUST HAVE ZERO CHARM AND WHO WOULD PREFER TO HAVE THE LAST SAY ALWAYS ETC..AM NOT SAYING ALL are the same but MOST OF those i have encountered and observed as well either on tv or in my everyday life and experiences. Famous "libras" i know of are hilary duff, will smith, T.I., dannii minogue, amber rose,keyshia cole, simon cowell, eminem, ashlee simpson, sharon osbourne, andrew "dice" clay and gwyneth paltrow and kate winslet. It's up to you to judge and analyze if these fit what their "libra" zodiacal traits
claim them to be.

Most supposedly born under this sign that i have observed actually seem to prefer to be led than to dominate, hate confrontation and can also be shy and and would rather take a backseat rather than engage in arguments or mind games etc. According to online astrological analysis of scorpio traits they are most suited to roles like surgeon, doctor and scientists but the most famous "scorpios" are in the public eye and tend to be celebrity musicians, models, and actors and actresses from my research. There's hardly any famous "scorpio" doctors or surgeons or scientists or maybe am just looking at a very small percentage. 2 "scorpio" friends have shown interest in law and journalism/psychology and another one shows interest in cooking.The others just seem to be tv personalities and actors and actresses and there's one who is also a chef I may be wrong or over analyzing but i just don't feel that they (those born between october 23rd and november 21st)

i want to learn how to read my natal chart but i don't know where to start from! i have started reading the links on the jos but i still don't know how to apply the information to my natal chart as i don't know the exact time i was born etc and also i don't know for sure what moon i was born in and what degree of whatever planet is in whatever house..should i just buy a reading off the jos or what? also why is saturn exalted in libra? saturn is all about bad luck and disaster and misfortune and libra is also ruled by venus...(love) dont get it..YOU ARE SO RIGHT WHEN YOU SAY IT TAKES YEARS OF READING CHARTS...its so dam complex! i think astrology helps one to get to know themselves more..and am curious. Also am not all that lucky when it comes to boyfriends etc.. :-(
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aryannerudra Beautifulnataraja <praisetomybelovedshiva@ wrote:

Hail Satan ! 

CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9

claim them to be.

and in plus, we say in my country "master by exaltation". I forgot to tell it. But, yes, I agree with you, again.Hail Satan ! 
De : Aryannerudra Beautifulnataraja <praisetomybelovedshiva@...
À : "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Envoyé le : Samedi 6 Août 2011 16h47

you are absolutely right, it is just a mistake, of course saturn is exalted in libra, not a co-ruler. I do astrology for a long time now, but, writing in english is a true challenge for me.Sorry for this mistake.Hail Satan ! 
Envoyé le : Samedi 6 Août 2011 13h48

Hail Satan ! 

CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9

claim them to be.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back