Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

13 dec - must be done another ritual???

edwardtgao8

Please smb tell me, if I do Ritual +90 days working do I need to do ritual on 13 dec (this friday is soon!)??? or it was written only for those who do 40+40+9??? or is 13 dec a mere last day of rune working without any rituals??? it is important.I would also be grateful to know our further plans on warfare to prepare myself.
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Hell ... ages/13268
Quote:"This is the perfect time for a 90 day working. Everyone can and MUST do this. 90 days of all out attack beginning with a ritual on the 13th Sep, and ending with a closing ritual on the 13th Dec".
Another quote from this message:"The Ritual and specifications as to how much it is going to last, will be posted tomorrow. The days may be full 90 day attack, or we may break this up to 40+40+9 days and at the 90th day, do another Ritual to seal our working. This will all be known tomorrow". 

If you did a ritual on 13th September and worked everyday until now, make another ritual on 13th December and close your working. One for opening on 13th September, one for closing on 13th December.
For 40+40+9 plan, for every working, you are making their rituals on their starting and final,also another one on the last day to seal them.

HAIL SATAN!

Where u stay Edward?
On Dec 10, 2013 1:03 PM, <white.wizard666@... wrote:
  If you did a ritual on 13th September and worked everyday until now, make another ritual on 13th December and close your working. One for opening on 13th September, one for closing on 13th December.
For 40+40+9 plan, for every working, you are making their rituals on their starting and final,also another one on the last day to seal them.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back