Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#126 it could be kundalini?

AskSatanOperator

Hello to all brothers and sisters, I wanted to ask you a question.
Last night I used the sexual energy for kundalini and at one point I felt such a strong pain at the height of the second chakra. It was a very strong pain, so much that I had tears.
I know many of you will think that maybe the reason is that this chakra is blocked, but the truth is that it is one of those I feel most.
My question is: could it be my kundalini snake rising?
Thank you for your attention to my thread.
Hail to Father Satan!

I don't know if there is more than one way of raising the kundalini but the technique that HPHC has described in previous sermons has a prerequisite step, which is raising the lifeforce/sexual energy. Since this is not something you describe here, I'd say no.

Just because you feel a chakra strongly, does not mean you don't have blockages there. A block does not necessarily mean no energy gets there. The energy can still get there, but then get stuck there and unable to pass through, causing pain as it's too much energy for that chakra.

Try cleaning your Sacral more frequently.

To answer your question, no it's probably not the kundalini rising. It's likely just energy getting stuck or trying to pierce through a blockage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back