Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#117 Working to create peace in household

AskSatanOperator

Both parent's are serious nagger's. Half their personality is to be a nag, and this isn't an exaggeration. It's so annoying. Everytime they open their mouth it's to nag or criticise about extremely minor things. But my mother wasn't always like this, she was influenced by my father.

It's getting to intolerable levels. How can I get her to go back to normal? She seem's overly stressed but after my grandparent'e died, which I sympathise with, but it's becoming unbearable.

Is there a working I can do to create peace and harmony in the household?

Both parent's are serious nagger's. Half their personality is to be a nag, and this isn't an exaggeration. It's so annoying. Everytime they open their mouth it's to nag or criticise about extremely minor things. But my mother wasn't always like this, she was influenced by my father.

It's getting to intolerable levels. How can I get her to go back to normal? She seem's overly stressed but after my grandparent'e died, which I sympathise with, but it's becoming unbearable.

Is there a working I can do to create peace and harmony in the household?
As long as you live with your parents, all of the above is relevant.

In the future, when you create your own family, I recommend that you do not get too attached to your parents' problems and try to solve all the problems for them, as this may negatively affect you in the future.

You can also have a serious conversation with your parents and discuss what you don't like and suggest creating a more comfortable environment for all of you.

The suggestions by other members above (the affirmation and Sananda), combined with Green energy :)

As for your mother, I find cleaning people's auras helps them deal with stress better. You don't have to do anything major, just the sweeping light method, maybe 7x Surya, or more repetitions if you're more experienced and have the time. Stress accumulates in people's auras and causes a negative cycle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back