Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#116 Can Jupiter in Gemini Square currently be used to increase learning?

AskSatanOperator

A higher intelligence for the affairs of gemini or 9th house stuff, quicker learning, desire in thid area or something

Jupiter promotes for expansion and is a drive for learning. This is different from Mercury which is the "act" of learning and analysis itself. Jupiter's home sign is Sagittarius as this fire sign promotes for the drive to explore and journey; the opposite sign of Gemini is detrimental to Jupiter, as Gemini is quick and short, like a nervous twitch. Both apply to learning, but in different ways.

Jupiter in Gemini could promote for someone to learn about reading and writing, such as across their collegiate career, whereas doing the ongoing Mercury in Virgo square would directly make someone a better reader or writer.

A higher intelligence for the affairs of gemini or 9th house stuff, quicker learning, desire in thid area or something
Mercury is responsible for improving the level of education. I recommend you to make a Mercury square with the appropriate affirmation to increase the level of learning.

You can use the Jupiter square if you want to be lucky in getting good, maximum grades from teachers (luck).

Also, the Jupiter square can be used to make you successful in learning (success), but as an addition to the Mercury Square. The square of Jupiter is responsible not only for luck, but also for success in any business.

Jupiter promotes for expansion and is a drive for learning. This is different from Mercury which is the "act" of learning and analysis itself. Jupiter's home sign is Sagittarius as this fire sign promotes for the drive to explore and journey; the opposite sign of Gemini is detrimental to Jupiter, as Gemini is quick and short, like a nervous twitch. Both apply to learning, but in different ways.

Jupiter in Gemini could promote for someone to learn about reading and writing, such as across their collegiate career, whereas doing the ongoing Mercury in Virgo square would directly make someone a better reader or writer.

The affair's of my 3rd House are already good. The problem is, I want to become more scholarly in my studies, like a 9th House way. I usually get bored of something when I feel like I "get it" in a general way. I want my learning to become more deep and intricate, with a full understanding of the topic in a scholarly way.

What would be the best type of working to do for this then, if not Jupiter-Gemini work?

Thoth's ritual can help. Yellow energy with an affirmation that you have increased mental capacity and focus will help a lot too, you can breathe it in 20x or more, and state the affirmation on the exhale. Make sure it's a pure bright yellow.

https://satanisgod.org/Color_Meditation.html https://satanisgod.org/Color.html

Why is it bad in Gemini tho? What's the spiritual explanation?
The planets are weak in their fall/detriment signs, so doing the square will not work correctly. Planetary squares are not the same as being born with a planet in a sign.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back