Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

11/11/11

Raven1

Infernal greetings, brothers and sisters. I have a question for you all. As we all know, the 11th of November is fast approaching, but is it really as auspicious as a lot of people are making it out to be? I hear much on how the negative energy will be in abundance and how we must protect ourselves. Granted, it is the right hand path that is making so much noise about it, so I would like to hear opinions from my left hand path family. And if there are any protection spells out there that may come in handy, please pass them along.

Hail Satan!

Raven

Since when did 11:11 or 11/11/11 have anything to do with the rhp??
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Raven" <lucel655@... wrote:

Infernal greetings, brothers and sisters. I have a question for you all. As we all know, the 11th of November is fast approaching, but is it really as auspicious as a lot of people are making it out to be? I hear much on how the negative energy will be in abundance and how we must protect ourselves. Granted, it is the right hand path that is making so much noise about it, so I would like to hear opinions from my left hand path family. And if there are any protection spells out there that may come in handy, please pass them along.

Hail Satan!

Raven

hahaha [/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:35 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 11/11/11

Hail Satan!

Raven

It's about remembering all soldiers from all sides who fought, died and protected their countries. As a PROUD Canuck and someone who comes from a LONG line of soldiers/law enforcement I take part in the ceremony every year. Even though it's 11/11 @ 11:00 I still take time to honour those who fell before and after WWI and Raven just incase you don't know because you seem confused the reason its 11/11@11:00 is that is when the cease fire was signed. November 11, 1918 at 11:00

Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2011 4:03:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: 11/11/11

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Raven" <lucel655@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Raven

That is new age nonsense. the number 11 is NOT a negative number. Use this time to begin a working or spell if u wish.

Nothing beats a try.

Hail Satan!

Raven

No, sweetie. I'm not confused. I simply asked a question and while I thank you for your own take on it, calling me confused about something I wanted to know more about was unnecessary. This is the first time since putting this question forth to the group that 11/11/@11 was even mentioned. Most people focus on November 11, 2011 so where you think the confusion is coming in at, that's a mystery to me. It's great that you take part in your ceremonies and, not being a WW1 history buff, the cease fire is not important to me. I dont mean to offend, just being honest. So I thank you for your opinion.

Raven

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chris Aldcroft <y_ddraig_goch_4767@... wrote:

It's about remembering all soldiers from all sides who fought, died and protected their countries. As a PROUD Canuck and someone who comes from a LONG line of soldiers/law enforcement I take part in the ceremony every year. Even though it's 11/11 @ 11:00 I still take time to honour those who fell before and after WWI and Raven just incase you don't know because you seem confused the reason its 11/11@11:00 is that is when the cease fire was signed. November 11, 1918 at 11:00

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Raven" <lucel655@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Raven

I agree, it's a total crock of bullshit!

You've got to remember that it was the Catholic church which
established and made-up our calendar system, thereby screwing
everything up intentionally to throw people off

~ Hail Satan! ~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:

hahaha i think its just another xian scare tactic look at all the supposedly end of the worlds they were claiming and guess what still here. so its just another day on the calander. as for protection spells for everyday protection of your self try empowering your aura with a gold light energy do your void meditation all that basicly everything it says on the jos site and your pretty much coverd. also you can ask ur gd and father for any type of meditations that can pertain specificaly to you.

Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:35 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 11/11/11

Hail Satan!

Raven

I agree and I think now would be an excellent time to use reverse black magic back on them (the catholic church) for setting themselves up for it by instating this crooked calendar system on us in the first place for one thing.

~ Hail Satan! ~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

That is new age nonsense. the number 11 is NOT a negative number. Use this time to begin a working or spell if u wish.

Nothing beats a try.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Raven" <lucel655@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Raven

11/11/11 HAHAHA don't make me laugh it is only a Hoax to fool the masses! It is Not the end of the world for there is no end to us. Stop wasting you energy by thinking about the Hoax. Rater use your energy to do something for Father Satan or do something to better your own life at that time!
Hail: Father Satan!Hail: Enlil-sama!Hail: Astaroth-sama!Hail: Azazel-sama!

Didn't mean to offend either. Just the way I read it.

Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2011 10:14:29 AM

No, sweetie. I'm not confused. I simply asked a question and while I thank you for your own take on it, calling me confused about something I wanted to know more about was unnecessary. This is the first time since putting this question forth to the group that 11/11/@11 was even mentioned. Most people focus on November 11, 2011 so where you think the confusion is coming in at, that's a mystery to me. It's great that you take part in your ceremonies and, not being a WW1 history buff, the cease fire is not important to me. I dont mean to offend, just being honest. So I thank you for your opinion.

Raven

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chris Aldcroft <y_ddraig_goch_4767@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Raven

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Will Maker <willmaker@... wrote:
 11/11/11 HAHAHA don't make me laugh it is only a Hoax to fool the masses!It is Not the end of the world for there is no end to us. Stop wasting you energy by thinking about the Hoax. Rater use your energy to do something for Father Satan or do something to better your own life at that time!

Hail: Father Satan!
Hail: Enlil-sama!
Hail: Astaroth-sama!
Hail: Azazel-sama!
I honestly believe that the filthy xians spread their lies and say that 11.11.11 would be the "end of the world" because 11 is a number sacred to our Father. As they have no ACTUAL spirituality or power, everything that could possibly be related to our Father date-wise is advertised as being a possible "end of the world" scenario. Take 06.06.06 for example. Remember that little nugget? People were stressing out thinking that the "evil" Lord Satan would rise to the Earth and bring about the Apocalypse. This is all rubbish. Father will return when the Age of Aquarius comes again, but thanks to the dirty jews and xians fucking with the calendar, we have no idea when this will be. Thankfully though they are victims of their own vandalism and THEY don't know when it will be either. 2012 is a possibility, but as I read on either Joy of Satan or Exposing Christianity, the word "Maya" means "Illusion", meaning that it's highly probable that the "Mayans" never existed at all and were just another jewish concoction to further their lies.

Ave Satanas.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back