Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Light Yagami.

Light Yagami

Well, I do not really know about sexuality but either way, I don't think it matters at all...
*If* I remember correctly HP Don had mentioned that sexuality is sort of like our race (it doesn't change through our lifetimes; you can't be a "black" man in your previous life and a "white" man in this life) but I don't have any personal experience in the matter.
To be honest, you shouldn't give any emphasis on your sexuality. I mean, act the way you desire (if you like men or women, then so be it) but don't try to ponder too much about it; unless you believe that it originates from psychological issues/etc (for example a bad experience with the opposite gender).
Love is love, you know? As long as people are happy and satisfied, the gender doesn't matter. I never look at people around me and think that "I wouldn't want to do something with that person because he/she is a man/woman"; I just go with the flow. If someone makes me fall in love with them, then that's all that matters. I wouldn't trouble my mind over it if I were you.

Στις 11:44 π.μ. Τρίτη, 4 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "buddy13az@..." <buddy13az@... έγραψε:
  First off, thank you for assuring me and everyone else that we were alway's the same gender in our past lives, but I have a question. Was I alway's gay in my past lives, or does sexuality change?

Nay. Look, if you're that new then you should *really* not trouble yourself about such information... I've been longer than you here, but still the Magnum Opus is the final-final-final step, so it's way too early for me as well to be taking it into consideration.Hold on, you said it's too early for you to become an SS? You mean a Spiritual Satanist? Have you not done the dedication ritual yet...? I strongly advice you to do it (if you do believe in Satan and our Religion); there's no reason to waste time.Anyway, if you aren't even dedicated talking about the Magnum Opus is of no use. Seriously though, it's too early to think of such things... Don't worry yourself over this. Start empowering yourself spiritually and talk to your Guardian (taking into consideration that you /have/ done the dedication ritual) and he/she will guide you.Our Father protects us and guides us and even if you are of many races, you /will/ be able to achieve the Magnum Opus, taking into consideration that you are a GENTILE and nothing else... And serious and patient and persistent. You need self-discipline for this and you can achieve anything.

Στις 9:56 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 6 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "buddy13az@..." <buddy13az@... έγραψε:
  Thank you for answering, Light Yagami. ^^ I agree with everything you said. I won't let my sexuality trouble me or anything, because I know what I am and I'm proud of what I am. Even though I did have bad experiences with the opposite gender, I knew I was gay even when I was extremely young (I had certain dream's, but they didn't get sexual until I got older). I just wanted to know if I was like this during my very first life. But I guess I won't truly know until I either ask Satan or do the past life regression meditation, but I won't be doing either any time soon, because I don't really think I am ready to be an SS yet. Is that alright? I don't want to rush into anything if I don't feel like I'm ready. Anyway, about my race. I am German, Swedish, and Native American. Is that a problem? Because I read somewhere that being mixed could prevent me from achieving the Magnum Opus. Do you have any thought's about that?

Stop being a pitiful human being and start fucking acting. You wait to lose weight before dedicating? What kind of logic is that? Do you think Satan even CARES of your physical appearance? He does not. If you have a problem with it, then solve it on your own. And no, by dedicating it's not like your financial problems will magically be solved. Act on it; do spells, workings etc etc etc.I don't have any pity to spare for you or any other for that matter. You wanna make Satan proud; then prove that you're dedicated. Meditate, empower your soul and participate in group rituals/workings/spread the truth etc.

Στις 3:52 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 7 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "buddy13az@..." <buddy13az@... έγραψε:
  Well, in all honesty, I did do the dedication ritual, or atleast tried to do it a long time ago. The problem is that the fire alarm (which I could only hear for some reason, as it didn't wake up my mom and grandma that night.) went off and interrupted me. I haven't tried to do it again since because I felt and continue to feel like I'd be nothing but a failure to Satan the way I am now. Currently, I am overweight, but not lazy at all, because I work very hard around the house, and even though I don't have ADHD since it's a fake disease (just like jewsus is a fake disease), I do have autism which makes me feel like I wouldn't be any good at meditating. Another reason I haven't dedicated or meditated yet is because I felt that even though Satan could help me lose weight and get the body I wanted, I thought I should wait until I got in shape befor I dedicate my soul. But things are getting really bad here. We don't have any money at all, and even though we are gonna get our food stamp's in a few day's, we don't have very much food to eat during the wait, and we're just gonna end up going through the same thing when it run's out again. I know I can make thing's better by dedicating, but I just don't think I am ready to do it yet. I feel like I will be nothing but a failure and disappointment to Satan the way I am now, when all I truly wanna do is to make him proud of me every single day. I'm sorry. I know I'm probably doing nothing but make excuses, and I truly hope you are not disgusted with me. I'm just scared of being a disappointment and I don't want to be one... V_V

I am truly sorry for bothering you with my problems Light Yagami. I didn't mean to anger or disgust you in any way.  When I am able to, I'll dedicate my soul to Satan and work real hard on making him proud and changing my life for the better. Again, I am truly sorry for angering you if I did. I've been extremely depressed for a very long time and it's been making me feel like I can't do a damn thing to make thing's better. I've been doing nothing but wait for thing's to happen on there own, which is doing nothing but increase my depression, because waiting isn't going to do anything. Which is why I am going to dedicate my soul to Satan and do my very best. I don't know when I'll be able to do it though, because I don't have that much privacy, and there is sprinkler's in my apartment, including my back porch. And I'm worried that my autism will keep me from meditating. Could void meditation help me with that, and could meditation cure me comepletely?

Don't make excuses. Change your line of thinking from " I cannot" to " I can." It take practice and catching your thoughts but it gets easier and better the more you are consistent with it.
It's worth it.

Hail Satan!

On Monday, March 10, 2014 2:50:37 PM, "buddy13az@..." <buddy13az@... wrote:
  I am truly sorry for bothering you with my problems Light Yagami. I didn't mean to anger or disgust you in any way.  When I am able to, I'll dedicate my soul to Satan and work real hard on making him proud and changing my life for the better. Again, I am truly sorry for angering you if I did. I've been extremely depressed for a very long time and it's been making me feel like I can't do a damn thing to make thing's better. I've been doing nothing but wait for thing's to happen on there own, which is doing nothing but increase my depression, because waiting isn't going to do anything. Which is why I am going to dedicate my soul to Satan and do my very best. I don't know when I'll be able to do it though, because I don't have that much privacy, and there is sprinkler's in my apartment, including my back porch. And I'm worried that my autism will keep me from meditating. Could void meditation help me with that, and could meditation cure me comepletely?

Please ignore my last message Magus. I'm sorry for being overly negative. Whining about my problem's is not gonna make thing's better and I know that. Please forgive me and know that I shall do my very best to make thing's better for me and more importantly do my very best to make Satan proud. Again, I am truly sorry for drowning you in negativity and will delete my last message when it show's up.

Don't dwell too much on it, just do what needs to be done. :)
I have and am dealing with similar issues, so I understand.

On Saturday, March 15, 2014 3:04:38 PM, "buddy13az@..." <buddy13az@... wrote:
  Please ignore my last message Magus. I'm sorry for being overly negative. Whining about my problem's is not gonna make thing's better and I know that. Please forgive me and know that I shall do my very best to make thing's better for me and more importantly do my very best to make Satan proud. Again, I am truly sorry for drowning you in negativity and will delete my last message when it show's up.

I will. I know I can do the dedication when my mom and grandma are sleeping, but I am concerned about the sprinklers in my apartment. The last one I lived in, my mom and grandma smoked inside all the time and the sprinklers never went off, nor did the fire alarm. Anyway, I have my fan on and window open all the time. Will that help? I don't want to be interrupted like last time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back