Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Åter-: [HellsArmy666] Re: What can I do for spiritual warfare?

Isak Bendrik

Just wanted to thank you haradren for helping me out ;) did it for a couple of hours ago in the night and i cant seem to sleep,usually a good sign:)!even though i was exhausted first! Jesus and that fucking david star really got a piece of my mind.
Hail Astaroth-sama!
Hail Andras
------------------------------
Den mån 31 dec 2012 04:37 CET skrev En Haradren Amlug:

You can do Destruction Rituals. Both when they are posted in these groups, as well as on your own. These can be found on the JoS and you can adapt them to fit your purpose.

If you don't feel up for these. You can also do Online Warfare. Leave Anti Tracts on Occult forums, or related videos ect. And you can leave anti tracts in the streets. In the library leave little little postet notes or cards with the JoyOfSatan.Org or ExposingChristianity.Com in relative places. Near the Ancient History, Aliens and Religion sections. Really there are so many options open to you, you just have to be creative.

Take a look at the following pages on the JoS to get a broader idea.

http://fight4satan666.webs.com/index.htm

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "corvuscorax2013" <corvuscorax2013@... wrote:

Hey guys, Corvax here to ask you guys a question.

What can I do for spiritual warfare? Can I astral project with a sword and fight Angels or something? I've just gotten into this sort of subject and the Gods urge me to fight for them. I just want to help you guys and the gods of Hell.

So what can I do?

You know, soon after I posted the question, I had an idea where I would print out the symbols of the abrahamic religions, and just tear them apart, stomp on them, burn them, whatever.

Maybe I'll vibrate some runes and affirm something like "Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are being destroyed and torn apart in every way."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Isak Bendrik <isakbendrik@... wrote:

Just wanted to thank you haradren for helping me out ;) did it for a couple of hours ago in the night and i cant seem to sleep,usually a good sign:)!even though i was exhausted first! Jesus and that fucking david star really got a piece of my mind.
Hail Astaroth-sama!
Hail Andras
------------------------------
Den mån 31 dec 2012 04:37 CET skrev En Haradren Amlug:

You can do Destruction Rituals. Both when they are posted in these groups, as well as on your own. These can be found on the JoS and you can adapt them to fit your purpose.

If you don't feel up for these. You can also do Online Warfare. Leave Anti Tracts on Occult forums, or related videos ect. And you can leave anti tracts in the streets. In the library leave little little postet notes or cards with the JoyOfSatan.Org or ExposingChristianity.Com in relative places. Near the Ancient History, Aliens and Religion sections. Really there are so many options open to you, you just have to be creative.

Take a look at the following pages on the JoS to get a broader idea.

http://fight4satan666.webs.com/index.htm

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "corvuscorax2013" <corvuscorax2013@ wrote:

Hey guys, Corvax here to ask you guys a question.

What can I do for spiritual warfare? Can I astral project with a sword and fight Angels or something? I've just gotten into this sort of subject and the Gods urge me to fight for them. I just want to help you guys and the gods of Hell.

So what can I do?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back