Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

¹

Noiske

I need help to Succeed, I am poor , homeless right now. The landlord has given me quiet notice because i have not paid him for for years and right now I don't have money to get another house, can't take care of my family. I'm in a state of dilemma. What do I do to come out of this assault and problems? Thank you.

If you have come here for advice then you need to explain better who you are and how you got into this situation.

You said you haven't paid your landlord for year's, when was the last time you worked?

Depending on what country you live in, there might be government or private charitable organisations that might be able to provide you with emergency food and accommodation.

We can't provide material assistance here - that's not what we do. But when you get your immediate situation under control, then we can provide you with the right advice to help you straighten out your life. More about who we are and what we do can be found by going to:

www.joyofsatan.org

Just remember, there's no such thing as a hopeless situation - there's always a way out.

HAIL SATAN|LUCIFER

Just to clarify, DON'T give us your details, NO real name or address, just some more background information to help us understand your situation.

Thanks

Noiske said:
I need help to Succeed, I am poor , homeless right now. The landlord has given me quiet notice because i have not paid him for for years and right now I don't have money to get another house, can't take care of my family. I'm in a state of dilemma. What do I do to come out of this assault and problems? Thank you.

In the country you life, are there any social services who help people in need?

You could do a money working:
💙 List of Magic Workings 💙
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768&p=253495&hilit=money+workings#p253495

You can also ask Satan for help just offer something in return, like more F-RTRs just fokus on his sigil be open, he can hear you even if you can´t hear him:
Steps to meeting Satan and Demons
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56920&p=252820&hilit=satan+sigil#p252820

Look, not paying him for years is your own fault. I'd first do some reflecting on that.

Then next, if you are in financial debt, go to the local communicipality or whatever its called, local government, if that makes it more clear, and ask for financial help.

Depending on the place you live, you could get help in finding a new house.

But really, letting it come to this, is your own fault too.

Thank for the guideline. I have deceived by so called Christian pastor. For so many years, but after reading down the Jo's website my eyes were opened. I wish now that Satan will grant all my desires and make me very rich and I will not lack money again in my account. Thank you so much.

I have been working with a very little salary can can't even take care of my family, feed and children school ffees. I left the job and started making diesel and for over six months I didn't get even on customer. Debt and bill were running high and there was no income. I just need satan to help me make things work for me. I have suffered so much poverty and penury . I need Lucifer to give me supernatural financial breakthroughs in all my endeavors. Hail Satan/Lucifer.

Noiske said:
Thank for the guideline. I have deceived by so called Christian pastor. For so many years, but after reading down the Jo's website my eyes were opened. I wish now that Satan will grant all my desires and make me very rich and I will not lack money again in my account. Thank you so much.
It does not work like you are imagining. Study the JoS for real and come here for questions. You should also use search function on this board, and read the sermons found on JoS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back