Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

YOUR Spiritual Journey

The point of this post is to hopefully talk some sense into people...
I have spent my entire life studying religion and philosophy, and I want to say it takes a special person to come to Satanism. Yes, it is the truth, but the thing is, not many people really care about the truth. To all the new people on these eGroups, I suggest that you study on your own. Not everything can be handed to you on a silver platter, and every question you could possibly ask as a new person has been answered before. Between searching on these forums, and reading PDFS posted in Satan's Library, you have all the knowledge you'll need for a long time. Satan's Library specifically is a really good collection of knowledge. I suggest to all new people, reading every sermon that HP Maxine has posted. Even the old ones from 2005, ext ext. She does an excellent job of explaining stuff. Even her really old podcasts on YouTube have relevant information. Now, I'll admit, there is SOME information that is minorly outdated that you may learn if you're looking at REALLY old information (for example, the location of the philosopher's stone that will form through very advanced meditation), but you're not going to learn anything that is drastically false or will hinder you as a new person. Literally everything you can learn, will be very useful in your spiritual journey.
Yes, you can come on the forums and ask silly questions all day, or post "Hello, I'm new to Satanism, can you tell me what it's about" --- Yes, we can tell you pertinent information, yes, we can give good suggestions like starting the 40 day meditation program, or start on the 6 month Hell's Army program, or help show you new things, but at the end of the day, it's on your shoulders if you really want to learn the truth or not. All we can do is try to dispel falsehoods and guide you towards the truth, but once again, at the end of the day, it's on you if you want to really learn the truth. There is a plethora of information available to you, you just need to decide if you'll be lazy, or if you'll study, meditate, grow stronger spiritually. The ultimate goal of all Satanists is to reach Godhood, but there is WAY more to Satanism than just that. We are in a crucial time of war, and it is VERY important that we stay disciplined in these times, more than ever. It's important that we keep up with our RTRs, ext ext ext. A lot of people have been programmed to believe xian filth, but there will be a time when you have done so much research, you will never fall into those lies again. A Satanist that does consistent meditation and research, and consistently strives to grow, has unlimited potential. Sure, some people are more gifted than others when it comes to psychic ability, but do you know what matters the most? Determination, the drive to grow. If you have an iron resolve, and consistently strive to improve yourself, you can overcome any odds. That's a fact.
So, I urge all new people, please, do some research on your own. The HPs have made it extremely easy by compiling thousands of hours of research into PDFs. All you need to do is want to learn. Laziness is easy to fall into, but overcoming that will reward you thousandfold.
HAIL SATAN!HEIL HITLER!

"This process of working toward an objective is an art and demands supreme effort at every stage in order to cover the entire distance step-by-step" 
- Quoted from Mein Kampf, Micheal Ford Translation, Adolf Hitler.

People need to give it their ALL when it comes to Satanism.
After-all achieving it half-assed, is only going to result in it being "half-assed".

Well said! Indeed, its safe to say that Satanism overall is very individualistic in terms of the wide scope of differing beliefs. However, it is you that decides whether you want to see the truth or be well-informed of our High Priests' teachings at the end of the day. As much as we can correct others when misunderstandings occur or just the simple push in the right direction, your relationship with Father Satan and his teachings is entirely up to you.

Still wish the authors of the site would publish to Amazon or something...in the US we do have freedom of the press.

+backwoodsorcerer
That's not possible. Joy of Satan has been around for 15 years. Are you saying you know more than Administrative High Priestess Maxine Dietrich?
If you are referring to LaVeyan Satanism, that is not Satanism at all. Only Spiritual Satanism is real Satanism. All the other branches so-called "Satanism" are not real Satanism.

No, you don't. Press is controlled by the Jews. Hence why the Ending Confusion and Communications RTR also help the US.
If you want to purchase something, HP Hooded Cobra has a marketplace: https://www.josmarket.org/ where he provides astrology services and numerology services. There are also some smartphone apps and more is coming. 

@maddcat. Ref freedom
No where on this planet is there freedom. Any kind of freedom. Back up and read some of HP Mageson's sermons. 
Also, freedom isn't free. We are in a war...for the freedom of all Gentiles everywhere. Do the RTRs HP HC & HP MD have published. Per schedule. Also, read HP HCs sermons. 
If you openly published you are a SS, you would be killed. No matter where you are. Father Satan knows this. He tells us to be quiet about our faith. Read the Al-Jilwah.
The joos allow no freedoms to their goy. The goy must be mindless puppets for the use of the joos. Read HP Maxine's sermons.
Not even Spiritual Satanism is free. After dedication an SS must work. Work on their soul. Work on their spirit. Work to help their Family. Read www.JoyofSatan.org 
Wake up. Nothing in this world is free. Yet.
If you want the site bound in a nice book, do it yourself. Work for it! 
HS666/88
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 7:37 AM, maddcat0@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Still wish the authors of the site would publish to Amazon or something...in the US we do have freedom of the press.

To the creator of this post and to qyhvt6z2rshthfrchxncjgqqefoa4g6qo43txwus. . 
 I applaud you. Very good! This is excellent! 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back