Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Your opinion on this

shael666

["Dude, what is a question like this supposed to do on the SSHealth group?" Dont worry, if you read on, it has to do with changing of biological properties, so I thought it would be good to post it here, aswell. You know, for health reasons.]
Hey you guys and girls.
I just remembered something I already wanted to ask in my beginning time as a satanist butI never actually did.
So the main theme here are subliminal messages. Yeah, the kind of law of attraction shitthat the jews made up.But it's obviously not that exact principle, as that wouldn't work out.My general thought here is that if one raises energy while listening to an audio track withsubliminal messages in it, the energy is programmed with those. I came to this conclusionbecause I used to be a "regular" subliminal user (and creator, but only for myself) in the timebefore I became a satanist. I always had relatively high bio-electricity (even though the levelsfrom back then not even begin to compare to what I have now), so I think I unknowinglyprogrammed energy while listening to subliminals back then. I had a subliminal for being agod, for example. I am fairly sure that this subliminal has atleast partly contributed to mefinding joy of satan (and the ability to become a god).Now believe it or not, this was only the pre-story. Yeah, sorry for making it so lengthy.So back in the day (I was still in school) I had the idea of listening to a specific subliminal for10 hours(or more) every day (summer vacation), meditating all that time. Ofcourse witheating and toilet-breaks inbetween, but I think you get my point.It was about a biological modification of my body. I think the easiest way to describe it wouldbe physical immortality. The basic Idea was to link my consciousness to every single atom ofmy body, so that I could control and command them as I please. This probably soundedridiculous, but anyways, lets continue.My soul (or soul-energy?) would have been the power source for these cells, and I wouldhave been immortal, because even upon complete obliteration of my body, I would only haveto will the atoms back into the initial shape, negating all physical damage.This would have gone much further, up to even taking over other atoms (of objects) andreconstructing this object to form multiple bodies etc.The idea fascinated me.
Now lets get to reality. Little did I know back then that simly believing in something would notbe enough to make it reality. So you could think that the complete theory above is, well, onlya theory, and impossible to attain. I thought that for a while, aswell. But recently I readcountless times in sermons that thoughts are power, and whatever has your attention gainspower. Just as if I got a sign.So I thought about it some more. If the individual who is performingthis is very advanced, his/her thoughts would hold tremendous power. Now just imagine thisindividual meditating on attaining the stuff in my above theory. 10 or more hours every day.For several weeks (maybe also listening to a subliminal during this time so that the energy isautomatically directed). All that while eating healthy and doing exercise etc. (we assume thatthe individual has the whole day, aka ~15 hours, for this)Theoretically (a theory about a theory, lol), atleast something should manifest from all thismeditation, right?
"Well, how should I know?"I am asking all of you guys about your opinion on this. You dont have to know, you just haveto tell me what you think might happen. Even if it's a "That's impossible, nothing wouldhappen, duh!" comment. The last time you were able to "enlighten" me about the vectorstuff, such as Johnson Akemi mentioning that I would end up unconsciously creatingthoughtforms, or that it would just generally be a waste of energy.This is another chance to get ahold of the opinions of the most intelligent people on thisplanet. I can't just let this chance pass, so please help me out once more, if you have thetime.

-Shael

..well it sounds like a nice life-hack self induction type of thing...now the thing I kind of understand is that when you employ ,not only self suggestion ,but also emotions (such as the primordial feeling of needing to survive) your subconscious will act accordingly  , because it has not the capacity to make difference between reality and even the simplest day-dream so to speak...now I've experienced entering clouds of subliminal xtian energy , where one that has to much of natural energy absorption gets that shit deep into the soul, triggering lots of confusion and misplaced thoughts that one does not from a far desire to think about. Those clouds (I live in italy by the way and lots of ppl here are xtians by indoctrinated from early age subliminally) are formed by deluded believers that employ emotions, as it's the first and uppermost weapon of the enemy (sense of guilt , unconditional love and so on) , and sometimes can end even in altered  perception of reality , especially of the light spectrum , it becomes somehow fluffy but in a nausea way and very artificial...anyways back to subliminal programming , yes it can work very well as long as you're conscious of your energy limits. I ,sometimes use a similar method of visualizing the string of DNA to enter in contact with Father Satan's energy and to give a reboot to my reality perception in need times. I also employ the same technique to regain health in healing workings as I believe it drives me back to a more original string of genetic assembly.

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 10:04 PM, "shael666@... [SSHealth]" <[email protected] wrote:

["Dude, what is a question like this supposed to do on the SSHealth group?" Dont worry, if you read on, it has to do with changing of biological properties, so I thought it would be good to post it here, aswell. You know, for health reasons.]
Hey you guys and girls.
I just remembered something I already wanted to ask in my beginning time as a satanist butI never actually did.
So the main theme here are subliminal messages. Yeah, the kind of law of attraction shitthat the jews made up.But it's obviously not that exact principle, as that wouldn't work out.My general thought here is that if one raises energy while listening to an audio track withsubliminal messages in it, the energy is programmed with those. I came to this conclusionbecause I used to be a "regular" subliminal user (and creator, but only for myself) in the timebefore I became a satanist. I always had relatively high bio-electricity (even though the levelsfrom back then not even begin to compare to what I have now), so I think I unknowinglyprogrammed energy while listening to subliminals back then. I had a subliminal for being agod, for example. I am fairly sure that this subliminal has atleast partly contributed to mefinding joy of satan (and the ability to become a god).Now believe it or not, this was only the pre-story. Yeah, sorry for making it so lengthy.So back in the day (I was still in school) I had the idea of listening to a specific subliminal for10 hours(or more) every day (summer vacation), meditating all that time. Ofcourse witheating and toilet-breaks inbetween, but I think you get my point.It was about a biological modification of my body. I think the easiest way to describe it wouldbe physical immortality. The basic Idea was to link my consciousness to every single atom ofmy body, so that I could control and command them as I please. This probably soundedridiculous, but anyways, lets continue.My soul (or soul-energy?) would have been the power source for these cells, and I wouldhave been immortal, because even upon complete obliteration of my body, I would only haveto will the atoms back into the initial shape, negating all physical damage.This would have gone much further, up to even taking over other atoms (of objects) andreconstructing this object to form multiple bodies etc.The idea fascinated me.
Now lets get to reality. Little did I know back then that simly believing in something would notbe enough to make it reality. So you could think that the complete theory above is, well, onlya theory, and impossible to attain. I thought that for a while, aswell. But recently I readcountless times in sermons that thoughts are power, and whatever has your attention gainspower. Just as if I got a sign.So I thought about it some more. If the individual who is performingthis is very advanced, his/her thoughts would hold tremendous power. Now just imagine thisindividual meditating on attaining the stuff in my above theory. 10 or more hours every day.For several weeks (maybe also listening to a subliminal during this time so that the energy isautomatically directed). All that while eating healthy and doing exercise etc. (we assume thatthe individual has the whole day, aka ~15 hours, for this)Theoretically (a theory about a theory, lol), atleast something should manifest from all thismeditation, right?
"Well, how should I know?"I am asking all of you guys about your opinion on this. You dont have to know, you just haveto tell me what you think might happen. Even if it's a "That's impossible, nothing wouldhappen, duh!" comment. The last time you were able to "enlighten" me about the vectorstuff, such as Johnson Akemi mentioning that I would end up unconsciously creatingthoughtforms, or that it would just generally be a waste of energy.This is another chance to get ahold of the opinions of the most intelligent people on thisplanet. I can't just let this chance pass, so please help me out once more, if you have thetime.

-Shael

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back