Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

yesterdays meditation

handsareup

I've been reading about aura's and aura meditation. So last night i did my first attempt at aura meditation. It turned out to be the most important meditation i have done so far. It wasn't pleasant though. I learned why i have been feeling blocked and i know i still have to train my self to get rid of old habits brainwashed into me by the catholic church when i was a child. Anyways i had a strong vision...at first i found my center.I was in darkness and i quite enjoyed it..a lot! Beautiful black Mexican king snakes slithered all around me. Then all of a sudden the snakes fled and a tunnel of light  came above me and i looked up and rite as i did i said to my self "don't look into the light" but it was too late i did and at the top was a grey. a FUCKING GREY. I had a terrifying jolt and immediately started chanting "kill it" . "kill the grey" then eventually into a vibration chant i know to bring me to my center. This is how i learned of what was holding me back. They are firmly connected to me still and i need to destroy all Christianity left with in me!
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back