Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

YES! I am finally free!

angryshaman666

I moved yesterday and now all my furniture is here too!
I got a 2 bedroom apartment for the price of one, a much better mattress for half price and best of all, when I finally told off my stupid ass xian mother today she has since been driven out of my life for good!

Satan truly does look out for his own!
Even if it can't happen all at once eventually things will fall into place!

Sometimes patience and a little hard work is all it takes!

My only issue now is trying to find a way to mask my RTRs so the neighbors dont overhear me and freak out.
They probably won't anyway and the soundproofing here is AMAZING and they all play loud music so I'm probably overthinking things on that end but I'm basically set for the whole year until the lease runs out!

By then I'll probably have drastically improved my life to the point where I can move someplace even better!

This looks like a promising year already!
HAIL SATAN!

I used to be concerned with neighbors hearing me but have since realised that most people are either too wrapped up in themselves or simply cannot hear it anyway, and so I don't let it bother me anyway.

Also, in the country where I live, if they hear the occasional Hail Satan, they are actually more likely to leave me the hell alone.

I used to be concerned with neighbors hearing me but have since realised that most people are either too wrapped up in themselves or simply cannot hear it anyway, and so I don't let it bother me anyway.

Also, in the country where I live, if they hear the occasional Hail Satan, they are actually more likely to leave me the hell alone.

Great news, mate!
You are really lucky, I wish I could move out too, I live in a really hostile environment

I'm proud of you.
On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 7:14 PM, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I moved yesterday and now all my furniture is here too!
I got a 2 bedroom apartment for the price of one, a much better mattress for half price and best of all, when I finally told off my stupid ass xian mother today she has since been driven out of my life for good!

My only issue now is trying to find a way to mask my RTRs so the neighbors dont overhear me and freak out.
They probably won't anyway and the soundproofing here is AMAZING and they all play loud music so I'm probably overthinking things on that end but I'm basically set for the whole year until the lease runs out!

By then I'll probably have drastically improved my life to the point where I can move someplace even better!

This looks like a promising year already!
HAIL SATAN!

Awesome! Great for you! :-D (crys inside because I realize my life is a deathtrap of shit) I really hope nothing ruins that for you.

Fabulous! I am so happy for you! Jealous of you having a soundproof apartment, but like centralforce666 said, if they ever heard me....well those old people would rather leave me alone! Hah!

If you are risking the neighbors hearing you.

There is this "sound catcher" singers put around their microphones. There are other versions of these which are larger and will silence your "noise". Looks like a big Satelite dish.

You can also get these frames containing the same stuff they put in studios or other places they want to silence the disturbance.

yes that's my concern too is I live in an apartment & RTRs can sometimes be hard even any spells or meditations . I try to do mine at night or later in the evening. I don't know how my walls are for thickness I rarely hear my neighbors watching tv or what not though my neighbor doesn't hardly ever watch tv and has no cable. I can hear doors open / close when they enter or exit there apartment (especially at night which sometimes gets annoying lol) . My neighbors though most of them from my experience are friendly people and probably wouldn't do anything anyways. if they knew I was Satanic at most I would image they probably would just leave me alone or not care though I sometimes wonder if they can hear me at night with my succubus . I don't talk to them much as I am the type that for the most part keeps to themselves.

one of the neighbors upstairs stormed through the hallway to their apartment and their aura started makin me feel sick to my stomach just being in the same building as them.I got up and did the RTR right there in such a deep vibrating voice that if anyone DID hear me they'll never DARE fuck with me!
So fuck anyone who complains. They can't kick me out for this anymore than they can kick out my other neighbors for loud music.

On Monday, March 14, 2016 2:14 PM, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Fabulous! I am so happy for you! Jealous of you having a soundproof apartment, but like centralforce666 said, if they ever heard me....well those old people would rather leave me alone! Hah!

Awesome sauce!!! Aww finally moving out and venturing into the world away from parental supervision! 
That moment of freedom and uncertainty all wrapped up with a little bow. It warms my heart to see this. 
Like you I recently came into good fortune. My room mates moved out. I decided I like living alone. I have a little town house. So peaceful and relaxing. :)
So remember roommates may sound like a good idea but enjoy your privacy while you have it. It is much more suiting... Since when is my little Rambo worried about neighbors. Hhehehe. I'm sure it will all work out... 

The only thing that's different with the RTR's is that my voice when I do those is deep and booming whereas I just use the standard yogic humming breath on meditations in a normal pitch.
Well they know not to fuck with me now so if they have any complaints they can sod off.
HAIL SATAN!

On Monday, March 14, 2016 3:47 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Awesome sauce!!! Aww finally moving out and venturing into the world away from parental supervision! 
That moment of freedom and uncertainty all wrapped up with a little bow. It warms my heart to see this. 
Like you I recently came into good fortune. My room mates moved out. I decided I like living alone. I have a little town house. So peaceful and relaxing. :)
So remember roommates may sound like a good idea but enjoy your privacy while you have it. It is much more suiting... Since when is my little Rambo worried about neighbors. Hhehehe. I'm sure it will all work out... 

Am so happy to join Satanism
On Mar 14, 2016 10:29 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  one of the neighbors upstairs stormed through the hallway to their apartment and their aura started makin me feel sick to my stomach just being in the same building as them.I got up and did the RTR right there in such a deep vibrating voice that if anyone DID hear me they'll never DARE fuck with me!
So fuck anyone who complains. They can't kick me out for this anymore than they can kick out my other neighbors for loud music.

On Monday, March 14, 2016 2:14 PM, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Trying to make you afraid people might hear you is another tactic the enemy uses to try and stop you from performing the RTR's. 

Don't let it bother you and if it's really a problem yu can always as Satan or your guardian demon to help find you a suitable place outside to perform the rituals, or a time of day when your neighbors aren't home or something like that. 

Also congratulations AngryShaman on your new place! Hope it serves you well. 

HAIL SATAN!

Being overheard is my fear too. I might have to start renting apartment or townhouse as well soon. My biggest fear is that I'll get that one enighbor who is irritated at even lower decibal sounds. Meaning, I'll have to sneak off premieses to do any RTRs or other spellcraft.

I already read tips on not being in the same room as the "Party Wall" when doing anything needing sounds. There are quilts and stuff you can hang up temporarily when you need them, apparently. They are not pretty, but for me doing RTR, they might have to be needed.

I don't even live in such a situation right now, but there are signs that the problem neighbor has been sneaking around outside the house to try to overhear anything he can trump up and go to the police with. Our motion montior has actually been messed with so the light won't come on now at night until the last minute. The last minute being right outside my window.

My best congratulations for your new house and your freedom! Breaking free is one of the most important experiences in my opinion, is like climbing a step up towards Hell!   Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 at 12:14 AM
From: "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] YES! I am finally free!   I moved yesterday and now all my furniture is here too!

This looks like a promising year already! HAIL SATAN!  

Fake I ask out of pure curiosity, are you a Scorpio born in the late 80's, and does your chart show you are exceptionally skilled in black magic?

Virgo late 80's, pluto in Scorpio is my chart ruler.Why?

On Tuesday, March 15, 2016 8:53 PM, "iorost@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Fake I ask out of pure curiosity, are you a Scorpio born in the late 80's, and does your chart show you are exceptionally skilled in black magic?

Check your natal chart here - The Planets: Signs, Houses and Aspects
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
 <e[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Friday, March 18, 2016 10:18 PM, "thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What are some signs your natal may show that suggest you are skilled in black magic or other things?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back