Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xtianity Is falling !!

puresatanist

Just spending time on few websites and I made an account on VampireFreaks and I added an image of the number 8 with 2 Cross if you see what I mean?.... So I asked that women why she tattooed this on her neck and what it mean's and does she believe in something and here's the reply:

Hi, my name's Heather. I grew up in a christian family and spent a short time goin to Catholic churches when I lived with my aunt. The older I got, the more I realized that I no longer believed in "god". The bible makes no sense to me. The more questions I asked, the less answers I got in return. I started studying other religions and found that Anton Lavey's beliefs best fit my own.

There's another Prove that Christianity & Catholic are FALLING!!
At least she's Satanist, I'm sure the Spiritual Satanism going to come soon with her, Little by little I'm going to introduce our good side and this amazing Feeling of been always happy "from my point of view" bcs SATAN LOVES US!!

HAIL SATAN :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back