Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xians at my college

Em

A bunch of creepy old men tried to hand me some crap "Spiritual" book about Jehovah today. Seriously? What are they trying to do? We started a debate about it in our psychology class. Everyone was angry because they felt that those Catholic asswipes were trying to push their god on us. I was all for the whole poking fun at Jehovah, but then some dick started talking about Satanism like he knew shit about it, and it just really pissed me off. He was all like "You shoulda told them you were gonna go home and slaughter a goat or something" to this one girl because she jokingly told one ofthe creepy old men, "No thank you, I'm a Satanist." At least I got to clear things up about Satanism and animal, blood, and human sacrifice though. I got to explain that such sacrifice is purely a Xian creation. I also got to clear up other Xian lies about our religion, and it felt pretty good. I don't know if I changed anyone's mind about it, because I was talking to a room mostly of atheists, but at least they walked away with more truth about Satanismthan they did before. It's sorta funny though. They were far more open about letting me speak about Father Satan than I thought they'd be. It's nice to see how little hold the Xians have over my college. :D The Xians are loosing power! Hail Satan!

I know, I notice it everyday. One thing that I particularly remember is in high school, even though it was a public school, all the grade 8 kids would get a bible on the first day. By the end of the day, I'd see half of them either in the bin or ripped up around the whole school. It was pretty awesome.  
Hail Satan 
On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 4:46 AM, Em <sixredcandles@... wrote:
  A bunch of creepy old men tried to hand me some crap "Spiritual" book about Jehovah today. Seriously? What are they trying to do? We started a debate about it in our psychology class. Everyone was angry because they felt that those Catholic asswipes were trying to push their god on us. I was all for the whole poking fun at Jehovah, but then some dick started talking about Satanism like he knew shit about it, and it just really pissed me off. He was all like "You shoulda told them you were gonna go home and slaughter a goat or something" to this one girl because she jokingly told one ofthe creepy old men, "No thank you, I'm a Satanist." At least I got to clear things up about Satanism and animal, blood, and human sacrifice though. I got to explain that such sacrifice is purely a Xian creation. I also got to clear up other Xian lies about our religion, and it felt pretty good. I don't know if I changed anyone's mind about it, because I was talking to a room mostly of atheists, but at least they walked away with more truth about Satanismthan they did before. It's sorta funny though. They were far more open about letting me speak about Father Satan than I thought they'd be. It's nice to see how little hold the Xians have over my college. :D The Xians are loosing power! Hail Satan!

On my college campus I have seen this group of hard core christians twice standing outside of the student union screaming how we need to love jesus and to fear god and etc etc. Now I thought these two were the same lol. The first time a whole bunch of students were shouting back at them to shut up and etc that god is love. I remember there was even two security guards standing near by just in case something broke out.

In the end they are all deluded but atleast I will say this those who were shouting back are less deluded for they no longer fear the enemy which in my opinion is a step in the right direction.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@... wrote:

I know, I notice it everyday. One thing that I particularly remember is
in high school, even though it was a public school, all the grade 8 kids
would get a bible on the first day. By the end of the day, I'd see half of
them either in the bin or ripped up around the whole school. It was pretty
awesome.

Hail Satan

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 4:46 AM, Em <sixredcandles@... wrote:

A bunch of creepy old men tried to hand me some crap "Spiritual" book
about Jehovah today. Seriously? What are they trying to do? We started a
debate about it in our psychology class. Everyone was angry because they
felt that those Catholic asswipes were trying to push their god on us. I
was all for the whole poking fun at Jehovah, but then some dick started
talking about Satanism like he knew shit about it, and it just really
pissed me off. He was all like "You shoulda told them you were gonna go
home and slaughter a goat or something" to this one girl because she
jokingly told one ofthe creepy old men, "No thank you, I'm a Satanist." At
least I got to clear things up about Satanism and animal, blood, and human
sacrifice though. I got to explain that such sacrifice is purely a Xian
creation. I also got to clear up other Xian lies about our religion, and it
felt pretty good. I don't know if I changed anyone's mind about it, because
I was talking to a room mostly of atheists, but at least they walked away
with more truth about Satanismthan they did before. It's sorta funny
though. They were far more open about letting me speak about Father Satan
than I thought they'd be. It's nice to see how little hold the Xians have
over my college. :D The Xians are loosing power! Hail Satan!

I know the experience also. Last month this guy in my class had his wife with him and they sat at the table with me. There was two other girls who sat there with me also. Well the guys wife is very religious and "He said to me that I make the lord very nervous". I smiled at looked at him and his wife and said I know that I do. They all got slience for a while. Then his wife said well...that's okay. No one said anything afterwards. Anyways, At my college there are xians who go around posting up stupid flyers of bible verses. Well, I post up flyers of the exposing christianity site. I have tabs they can pull off to take with them to visit the site. Some had took them. Hopefully some can open there eyes to the truth and how satanism isn't what the public and xians make it look like.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

On my college campus I have seen this group of hard core christians twice standing outside of the student union screaming how we need to love jesus and to fear god and etc etc. Now I thought these two were the same lol. The first time a whole bunch of students were shouting back at them to shut up and etc that god is love. I remember there was even two security guards standing near by just in case something broke out.

In the end they are all deluded but atleast I will say this those who were shouting back are less deluded for they no longer fear the enemy which in my opinion is a step in the right direction.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@ wrote:

awesome.

Hail Satan

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 4:46 AM, Em <sixredcandles@ wrote:

Hmmm....flyers with tabs...I like that idea. I'm always trying to think of what else can I do. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

I know the experience also. Last month this guy in my class had his wife with him and they sat at the table with me. There was two other girls who sat there with me also. Well the guys wife is very religious and "He said to me that I make the lord very nervous". I smiled at looked at him and his wife and said I know that I do. They all got slience for a while. Then his wife said well...that's okay. No one said anything afterwards. Anyways, At my college there are xians who go around posting up stupid flyers of bible verses. Well, I post up flyers of the exposing christianity site. I have tabs they can pull off to take with them to visit the site. Some had took them. Hopefully some can open there eyes to the truth and how satanism isn't what the public and xians make it look like.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kait Jordan <kaitjordan@ wrote:

awesome.

Hail Satan

Sure no problem!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

Hmmm....flyers with tabs...I like that idea. I'm always trying to think of what else can I do. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

awesome.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back