Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Xians are retarded

crwilliford07

My platoon decided that it would be a good idea to have me, a known Satanist, be the religious leader to represent them to a catholic chaplin. While I find it hilarious I do not see this ending well.

This ought to be good. Keep us posted? Hail. Satan!
On Nov 15, 2012 6:13 PM, "crwilliford07" <crwilliford07@... wrote:
  My platoon decided that it would be a good idea to have me, a known Satanist, be the religious leader to represent them to a catholic chaplin. While I find it hilarious I do not see this ending well.

Our first meeting is tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

This ought to be good. Keep us posted? Hail. Satan!
On Nov 15, 2012 6:13 PM, "crwilliford07" <crwilliford07@... wrote:

My platoon decided that it would be a good idea to have me, a known
Satanist, be the religious leader to represent them to a catholic chaplin.
While I find it hilarious I do not see this ending well.

[/IMG]</var>       HA[/IMG]</var><var [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Xians are retarded
  This ought to be good. Keep us posted? Hail. Satan! On Nov 15, 2012 6:13 PM, "crwilliford07" <crwilliford07@... wrote:

Be polite, behave like a sir and always be a Gentle Gentile in your approach. Show them we are awesome and that we are really the true meaning of good hearted and useful, intelligent etc. That way, who knows. There may be some xians that are really really curious and ask you. Always bear in mind no matter how xians pretend to be faithful to their 'god', their faith is weak as there is nothing existing of what they do believe in.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crwilliford07" <crwilliford07@... wrote:

Choose your words Carefully My Friend,Speak Clear and Confident,Pay attention to your Tone,Act coolly,Expect also the worst blasphemy of our Gods,Yet keep your cool, Oh and Read Exposing Christianity and JOS website and many sites you had information,Revise them and Being Prepared firstly will be to your greater success, Visualize and Practice if Neccesarry of how you will display yourself,Also I believe If you Have a BlackRobe or a White Robe,
1.Black robe opposition to enemy programms also represents power but most likely those who do not know may think of it the Wrong way,So If Wearing Black have White Inside as it will Display that Darkness is Light turned inside out.
2. White will be not a bad idea as well Choose what you feel is right.
Goodluck and Remember YOu wont FAil. :) Give it your all.
Hug you BRo.
Hail Ea!!!!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 23 November 2012 10:36 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Xians are retarded

Be polite, behave like a sir and always be a Gentle Gentile in your approach. Show them we are awesome and that we are really the true meaning of good hearted and useful, intelligent etc. That way, who knows. There may be some xians that are really really curious and ask you. Always bear in mind no matter how xians pretend to be faithful to their 'god', their faith is weak as there is nothing existing of what they do believe in.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crwilliford07" <crwilliford07@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back